Are you tired of overprized end of tenancy cleaning services? If you do then you’ve just found the right solution. Our company offers you economically priced end of tenancy cleaning service for the area of Archway, N19. Our teams of dedicated cleaners are fully equipped with the best eco friendly cleaning detergents. They are available for you every day of the week with a flexible schedule. Don’t let your security deposit go away and book now via our website or call our operators who are here for you 24/7.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The cleaning of a dirty kitchen is undoubtedly one of the least pleasant activities when it comes to deep house cleaning. Lucky for you, the cleaners that will be assigned to you will arrive fully equipped with powerful solutions and take care of everything in the room. Here are the cleaning jobs that will take place in your kitchen.
- Washing surface – includes removing dust off shelves, furniture tops, cabinets, walls, and ceilings.
- Cleaning of the kitchen sink and its faucets – the entire kitchen sink and its faucets will be descaled, cleansed, and disinfected. The drain will be examined and, if necessary, unclogged.
- Surface cleaning and degreasing – all kitchen areas will be completely cleaned, degreased, and disinfected, including counters, cooker tops, backsplashes, tiled walls and other cooking surfaces. That includes your extractor.
- Washing up – dishes, cooking utensils, cutlery, and plates will be cleansed and polished before being returned to their proper places.
- Storage unit decluttering and organisation – all cabinets, drawers, and other cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and properly reorganised.
- Vacuuming – The upholstery, carpets, and rugs in the kitchen will be properly vacuumed.
- All rubbish will be removed from your kitchen, the entire floor will be vacuumed and mopped, and all commonly touched items will be disinfected and left immaculate.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Thorough cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces and areas of your living room will take place as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you book with our company. Our cleaners will work hard to ensure that everything is left immaculate by the end of the service. Here are the chores they will perform at your property:
- Dust and grime removal – include wiping down and dusting all furniture, shelves, table tops, walls, and ceilings in the room.
- Cupboard organisation – cabinets, drawers, and other storage areas will be decluttered, wiped out, and reorganised.
- Cleaning of wooden and glass surfaces – proper cleaning solutions will be used to wipe down and polish wooden and glass furniture, decorations, and surfaces. They will be cleaned and left spotless.
- Vacuum cleaning – all upholstery and carpets throughout the living room will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Floor cleaning includes sweeping and mopping the whole floor of the living room.
- Disinfection – complete disinfection of frequently handled objects (door handles and knobs, light switches, remote controls, and so on) will be performed at the end of the cleaning process.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaning team that arrives at your place to perform the end of tenancy cleaning service will work hard to scrub, clean and disinfect all areas of your bathroom. They will complete numerous tasks throughout the service. Here is a list of all bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Surface cleaning -includes wiping down and dusting of walls, ceilings, counters, furniture, and other surfaces.
- Scrubbing and deposit removal will be performed on tiled walls, shower cabins and screens, bathtubs, sinks, and toilets. Any soap scum, dirt, mould, and mildew will be removed, and the entire area will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, wiped down inside and out, and reorganised.
- Steam cleaning – shower curtains and carpets will be steam cleaned to eliminate mould and mildew.
- Cleaning of waste bins – all waste will be disposed of and bins will be cleaned, and disinfected.
- The bathroom floor will be vacuumed and cleaned, drains will be unclogged and cleaned. The cleaners will finish the bathroom cleaning by disinfecting commonly touched object ( door handles, light switches and others).
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The bedroom, where you sleep and spend the most of your personal time, also requires complete cleaning. Our cleaners will dust and disinfect everything, as well as perform a variety of other cleaning tasks. Below is a comprehensive list of all cleaning jobs that will be performed in your bedroom:
- Surface polishing – cabinet tops, furniture, and various surfaces in the bedroom will be dusted and polished.
- Cabinet organisation – storage units will be carefully organised after being decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and neatly organised.
- Mirrors, framed art, and light fixtures will be thoroughly washed down and polished using the suitable materials.
- Mattress cleaning – The mattress in your bedroom will be cleaned and disinfected from all sides.
- Cleaning of floors – carpets will be vacuumed, and hardwood floors will be swept and mopped completely.
- Disinfection of commonly touched things will occur, and the space will be neatly organised.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We wanted to ensure that our consumers received high-quality services at a reasonable cost. This is why we now employ a pricing method that enables us to offer a price to each client based on the condition of their home. Its size as well as the amount of cleaning duties included in the project will be considered and you will be given a free quotation as well as a thorough list of all activities that will be completed at your house. There will be no hidden fees, and you will know precisely what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Your end of tenancy cleaning service is perfection! Simply the best! I am grateful there are such amazing professionals like you in the city. – Rachel
The Booking Process is:
Now that you’re familiar with what services does our professional end of tenancy cleaning company offer, you want to learn how can you book our services, right? Our professional cleaning services can be booked 7 days a week, including also on bank holidays, too. Please keep in mind that our professional end of tenancy cleaning company covers Archway exclusively.
There are two ways to contact us. You can either call our customer support team and arrange an appointment, or you can e-mail us. Our customer support team can be reached from Monday to Friday from 8 in the morning until 18:30 in the afternoon. If you decide to arrange our appointment through e-mail – you can e-mail us at any time and we’ll confirm your appointment as soon as we can.
Contact us today and book our end of tenancy cleaning services. We will save you time and effort, and we guarantee that with us, you’ll get your deposit money back.
Tenancy Cleaning in Archway
Your property can be sanitized and rid of all the dirt it had gathered if you rely on the cleaners working in our company. They will remove the dirt from your rented office rooms and flat and make them ready for renting out. The cleaners will remove the dust from all pieces of furniture, sanitize the cooking and other appliances, vacuum clean the carpets and upholstered items. All rooms and areas in your rented and commercial property will look impeccable after we provide their necessary cleaning. Use our professional end of tenancy cleaning services any time you need them, available in Archway, N19.
After my tenants left my property was really filthy but your cleaners made it dazzling and tidy again and I am very grateful to you. – Teri
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Archway, N19
Our dedicated and reliable company provides excellent end of tenancy cleaning inArchway, N19. We collaborate with experienced and hard working cleaners that can manage with every cleaning task required by the customers. Our primary aim is to offer complete cleaning and sanitizing of the rooms so that you can receive your deposit. We will come supplied with eco friendly detergents and modern vacuum machines and we will remove all the stains and accumulated dirt. Our prices are affordable and fixed and thanks to our flexible working schedules you can make an arrangement 7 days per week.
After Lease Cleaning Archway, London
If cleaning is your worst nightmare, but you have decided to move out and you need your deposit back, don’t worry. We have a solution for your problem. We are the solution. We are a company, with years of experience in providing affordable and reliable end of tenancy cleaning. Trust us and if your landlord isn’t satisfied, our maids will come back and clean everything again- for free. We cover Archway, N19 and all other regions of Greater London. Feel free to call us every day, including weekends and holidays. Let us help you and turn the nightmare into a beautiful dream!
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.