Our team is composed of specially trained cleaning maids, ready to provide you with the best end of tenancy cleaning for the area of Richmond, TW9. They are fully dedicated to your satisfaction. So don’t waste any more time and get in touch with our call centre supporters to schedule the procedure for any convenient for you day and time. We are available every day, no matter if it is a regular workday or an official holiday. We guarantee you that the results will surpass all of your expectations. Getting your deposit back, can’t be easier, so please contact us!
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens are understandably one of the least favourite areas when it comes to cleaning. The main reason for that is the fact that grease, grime and other deposits quickly accumulate all over the refrigerator, oven and cooking areas. If you are moving out and need to thoroughly clean your whole kitchen, waste no time and give us a call. The cleaning professionals on our team will arrive equipped with high grade tools and products and follow detailed task lists to ensure everything has been scrubbed and left immaculate. Here is what is included in the service:
- Removal of dust and cobwebs – cabinet tops, appliances, shelves, furniture, and other surfaces that require it will be cleaned.
- Scrubbing and degreasing – cutting boards, countertops, backsplashes, tiled surfaces, cooker tops, table tops, and other cooking areas will be wiped down and left grease-free, and disinfected.
- Decluttering and organising – storage units, such as kitchen cabinets, drawers, shelves and cupboards will be decluttered, wiped down on the inside and outside, and neatly reloaded with the items that belong inside.
- Dishwashing – utensils, plates, cutlery and all kitchenware will be washed, polished, and returned to their proper places.
- Vacuum cleaning – if you have any upholstery pieces in the kitchen, they will be thoroughly vacuumed. All rugs and carpets will also be vacuum cleaned.
- Cleaning and descaling – your kitchen sink and faucets will be cleansed and disinfected. Drains will be cleaned and unclogged.
- Disinfection – all appliance buttons, light switches, and door knobs will be sanitised and left free of germs.
- Waste disposal – rubbish bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- The entire kitchen area will be left spotless, disinfected, free of grime, grease and other deposits.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room will be cleaned, disinfected and organised by the cleaners. They will work hard to ensure that no tasks have been neglected during the service. Here is what you can expect as part of the cleaning of the living room:
- Surface cleaning – furniture, tops of cabinets, walls and ceilings will be wiped down, freed of dust and disinfected.
- Organisation and cleaning of cabinets – shelves, cupboards and drawers will be decluttered and cleaned.
- Vacuuming – all carpets and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed, including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Furniture and decoration cleaning – wooden and glass furniture and surfaces willo be wiped down, disinfected and cleaned, including light fixtures, framed pictures and other items throughout the room.
- The entire floor of the living room will be mopped and all frwequently handled objects such as light switches, door knobs and remote controls will be disinfected as part of the service.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The best team for your project will be assigned to you. The cleaners will pay extra attention to the cleaning of your bathroom since a lot of grime, deposits and other filth accumulate there. They will use special products to make sure the entire room is left in an immaculate condition. Here is a list of the chores that will take place in your bathroom:
- Dusting, polishing and disinfection of surfaces – furniture,tops of cabinets, counters and other surfaces will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Descaling – the sink and its taps will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected. The toilet bowl and its seat will also be thoroughly cleaned.
- Shower cleaning – the walls, doors and floor of your shower will be washed and disinfected. Faucets, shower heads and hoses will be cleaned as well. The drain of your shower will be unclogged and cleaned if needed.
- Deposit removal – soap scum, limescale, mould and mildew will be completely removed from all areas of the bathroom using special solutions.
- Organisation of cupboards – the medicine cabinets and drawers in your bathroom will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Waste disposal – all bathroom bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- The entire bathroom floor will be vacuumed and mopped. All commonly touched items will be disinfected and no signs of filth, grime or deposits will be left behind in your bathroom.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms may not gather a lot of dirt, but in order for an end-of-tenancy cleaning service to be successful, the entire room must be cleaned and sanitised. This is exactly what our team’s cleaners will do upon arrival. They will carry out a variety of cleaning duties and deep clean all corners and surfaces in the room are cleaned. Here’s what you may expect from them:
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces will be performed on all furniture, walls, window sills, and other locations in the room.
- Mattress cleaning – involves vacuuming, stain removal, and disinfection of your mattress.
- Vacuuming – All carpets and upholstery will be properly vacuumed.
- Cabinet cleaning includes the decluttering and cleaning of closets, cuboards, and drawers.
- Mirrors, framed photographs, and other glass surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Floors will be cleaned and mopped with suitable cleaning porducts
- Light switches, remote controls, door knobs, and other frequently handled things will be cleaned. The room will be left spotless.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
The booking agents you talk to on the phone when booking the end of tenancy cleaning with our company will provide you with a free quote over the phone. The price that will be estimated for you will be personalised and based on the number of cleaning tasks that will take place during the service, as well as the size and condition of the property. You will also receive a detailed bill that will list all chores and their prices. You will know exactly what you are paying for and may rest assured that there are no hidden charges and you will only be charged for what you receive.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Cleaning at the end of a tenancy period is not an easy job, unless you use professional cleaning services. Thank you and your professionals for helping me out so well! – Wesley
Tenancy Cleaning in Richmond
Moving out is a big decision, if you are about to do it, just don’t forget about end of tenancy cleaning. Yes, it is compulsory, it is a part of the contract. You can do it on your own or leave it to us. We are professionals and we promise we will make it exactly the way you want it and meet all of your requirements. And if your landlord isn’t satisfied, you can call us within 2 days and we will be back. We are on your availability every day, including weekends and holidays, for the area of Richmond, TW9 or any other in Greater London.
If I were you, I’d choose this company without any doubt as they provided me with incredible end of tenancy cleaning. – Madeline
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Richmond, TW9
A house move can be a real struggle. Our company can come to your rescue anytime, any day. You book our end of tenancy cleaning in Richmond, TW9 and we will get things done in a quick way. Our service is unbeatable and guaranteed. It is flexible, cost-effective and detail-oriented. We use the best products available in this industry, which includes special cleaning solutions, stain removers, scrubbers, steam cleaning machines and the like. We are insured and so are all the members of our company – you can be sure your rented house or apartment is in safe hands. Don’t hesitate to look for us if you’re in need of an end of tenancy cleaning service.
After Lease Cleaning Richmond, London
We are welcoming you in our professional and experienced company that specializes in offering high quality end of tenancy cleaning. Our primary aim is to meet the requirements of our revered customers and that is why we offer flexible working schedules that include the weekends. We will sanitize and clean all the rooms in your home and we will leave them in an immaculate condition for the next tenants. We promise to take care of every detail that concerns your end of tenancy cleaning, so that you can continue with your moving out without any preoccupations. Find us in Richmond, TW9 to ensure customized and on-time end of tenancy cleaning.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.