If you are tired of communicating with your landlord and you have decided that is time to move out, then maybe you will want your deposit back. That is why, we are here. We are a company, offering you reliable and affordable end of tenancy cleaning. Our team is composed of fully trained and experienced cleaning maids, guaranteeing you perfect results. And if they are not perfect enough for your landlord, get in touch with us within 2 days and they will come back again. We are available from Monday to Sunday, including official holidays for Bromley, BR1 or any other in Greater London.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The cleaning of a dirty kitchen is undoubtedly one of the least pleasant activities when it comes to deep house cleaning. Lucky for you, the cleaners that will be assigned to you will arrive fully equipped with powerful solutions and take care of everything in the room. Here are the cleaning jobs that will take place in your kitchen.
- Washing surface – includes removing dust off shelves, furniture tops, cabinets, walls, and ceilings.
- Cleaning of the kitchen sink and its faucets – the entire kitchen sink and its faucets will be descaled, cleansed, and disinfected. The drain will be examined and, if necessary, unclogged.
- Surface cleaning and degreasing – all kitchen areas will be completely cleaned, degreased, and disinfected, including counters, cooker tops, backsplashes, tiled walls and other cooking surfaces. That includes your extractor.
- Washing up – dishes, cooking utensils, cutlery, and plates will be cleansed and polished before being returned to their proper places.
- Storage unit decluttering and organisation – all cabinets, drawers, and other cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and properly reorganised.
- Vacuuming – The upholstery, carpets, and rugs in the kitchen will be properly vacuumed.
- All rubbish will be removed from your kitchen, the entire floor will be vacuumed and mopped, and all commonly touched items will be disinfected and left immaculate.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room will be thoroughly cleaned as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you receive from our company. Our cleaning technicians will work hard to clean all corners and areas of the room. See all cleaning activities that will take place in your living room:
- Dust removal – the tops of all cabinets will be wiped clean, as well as all surfaces, walls and ceilings.
- Cabinet organisation and cleaning – shelves, cupboards, and drawers will be decluttered and cleaned.
- Vacuuming will be performed on all carpets and upholstery, including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Cleaning of furniture and decorations – wooden and glass furniture and surfaces, as well as light fixtures and framed photographswill be wiped down, disinfected, and cleaned.
- As part of the service, the whole floor of the living room will be cleaned, and any frequently used objects such as light switches, door knobs, and remote controls will be disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Bathrooms are yet another place in any home that is generally difficult to clean. The cleaning experts who will arrive at your home will be well prepared with all necessary cleaning supplies and will ensure that all surfaces and areas of the space are pristine. Here’s a list of cleaning chores you can expect during the cleaning service:
- Wiping down and polishing of surfaces – dust and grime will be removed from tops of furniture and cupboards, shelves and countertops.
- Cupboard and cabinet cleaning – all storage units throughout the room will be decluttered,cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Deposit removal – soap scum, limescale and mould and mildew will be removed from tiled surfaces, grout, faucets, shower walls, wash basins and other bathroom fixtures. Everything will be polished and disinfected.
- Toilet cleaning – the toilet bowl and its seat will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Drains will be unclogged and cleaned if needed.
- Rubbish removal – waste bins will be emptied, cleaned inside and out and thoroughly disinfected.
- The entire floor of the bathroom will be cleaned, mirrors and glass surfaces will be cleaned and polished and commonly handled items, such as door handles, taps, light switches and others will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The bedroom of your house also deserves attention when cleaning, even if it is not a particularly grimy place. We ensure thorough and deep cleaning of the entire room. Our cleaners will perform a number of cleaning tasks and ensure that they do their best in order to complete all of them. Here is a list of the cleaning tasks that will take place in your bedroom:
- Dust removal – tops of cupboards, furniture, walls nad other surfaces in the room will be wiped down and left free of dust, grime and cobwebs.
- Vacuum cleaning – your entire mattress will be thoroughly vacuumed, as well as all upholstery and carpets in the room.
- Cabinet organisation – all cupboards and drawers will be cleared of clutter, wiped down inside and out and organised.
- Polishing of wood – furniture, wooden surfaces and decorations will be wiped down and polished with suitable products.
- Floor cleaning – the entire bedroom floor will be vacuumed/swept and mopped to perfection.
- Thorough disinfection – all frequently touched objects and items in the room will be sanitised. That includes handles of doors and cabinets, light switches and remote controls.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
The cost of our end-of-tenancy cleaning service will be individually estimated and quoted to you . When you schedule a service with us, our customer service representatives will provide you with an estimated price depending on the condition and size of the property that will be cleaned. The amount of cleaning chores that will be performed as part of the service will be considered as well. You may be confident that once you receive a price quotation, it is final, and no further costs will be presented to you.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I had never used cleaning services before and a few days ago I ordered your end of tenancy cleaning options. You are amazing and I’m happy I chose your service. – Sean
Tenancy Cleaning in Bromley
Instead of constantly worrying about the upcoming end of tenancy cleaning that you have to perform, why don’t pick up the phone and book one of our professional end of tenancy cleaning services in Bromley, BR1? They will help you a lot by saving you the troubles of finding appropriate equipment for the effective disinfection of your rental property. You won’t be able to find anywhere else professional set of eco products and machines like ours. We can provide not only the equipment but we can also take care ourselves of the disinfection of every nook and cranny in your current home. Just call us.
The house I give for rent became shining with cleanness and really nice for the new tenants. Thank you a lot. – Toby
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Bromley, BR1
Seeking a fairly-priced end of tenancy cleaning service in Bromley, BR1? How about you give us a shot? We certainly offer affordable services and peace of mind for every customer. Our job involves scrubbing floors and other surfaces, cleaning sinks, cleaning drawers and kitchen cupboards on the inside, cleaning kitchen appliances, cleaning mirrors and windows, vacuuming floors and carpets, cleaning radiators, door frames and knobs, etc. We are very pedantic and detail-oriented. Our service takes several hours. When we are done, your property will be shiny again. No extra costs added. It will be a pleasure for us to fulfil your requests. Book a service now.
After Lease Cleaning Bromley, London
Moving out is a tough process, that is why we are sure that cleaning is the last thing you want to deal with it at this moment. If you need some help, just grab the phone and call us. We are offering professional and affordable end of tenancy cleaning, which will meet all of your expectations. And if it doesn’t, call us within 48 hours and we’ll be back. We guarantee you, we can make the process a lot easier and pleasant for you. All you have to do is get in touch with our call centre supporters to schedule the procedure for any convenient day and time. We cover all areas of Greater London, including Bromley, BR1.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.