If you are looking for a dependable cleaning company for your end of tenancy cleaning service, call us now because we are prepared to come to your housing in a short notice and make it sparkling clean so quickly that you won’t believe your eyes. Our team of hard working cleaners covers the area of Hendon, NW4 seven days a week and the price of our service is budget friendly. You will pay only a fraction of the security deposit, so don’t hesitate to try out our service and avoid the problems with the landlord. The operators are expecting your call.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
One of the hardest to clean areas in each home is undoubtedly the kitchen. All the grease and grime that collect all over the room require time and effort to clean and most people (especially when moving out) do not have those. Here is what to expect by our professional cleaners as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer.
- Grease and grime removal – surfaces, cooking areas, tiled walls and countertops will be scrubbed, degreased and disinfected.
- Appliance cleaning – your oven, refrigerator, microwave and other appliances will be scrubbed on the outside.
- Dishwashing – all cutlery and dishes will be washed and polished, then returned to their designated places.
- Decluttering and organising of storage spaces – all cupboards, shelves and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and restocked.
- Vacuuming and floor cleaning – carpets, rugs and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed and the entire floor will be swept and mopped.
- All rubbish will be removed and your waste bins will be washed and disinfected. The thorough disinfection of all door handles, light switches and other commonly handled items is also included in the service.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room area will be cleaned as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service that will be performed by experienced cleaning professionals. They will clean all areas and surfaces in the room. A number of cleaning tasks will take place in your property and you may rest assured that none of them will be overlooked. Here is a list of all the chores:
- Dust removal – tops of furniture and other surfaces will be thoroughly wiped down and cleared of dust and grime.
- Upholstery and carpet cleaning – all upholstery and carpets found in your living room will be thoroughly vacuum cleaned (including areas underneath and behind furniture).
- Organisation – cabinets, shelves and other storage spaces will be neatly reorganied and cleaned both inside and out.
- Floor cleaning – hardwood or tiled floors will be thoroughly vacuumed or swept and mopped with appropriate products.
- Disinfection – all commonly handles items, such as remote controls, light switches and door handles.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
All the deposits in a bathroom make it a complicated place to clean. To deal with that, our professionals will use the high quality professional cleaning solutions to efficiently get rid of all grime, gunk and buildup from all areas of your bathroom. Here is what to expect as part of the bathroom cleaning of your house:
- Surface dusting – shelves, countertops, tops of furniture and cupboards will be thoroughly wiped down and polished.
- Sink and faucets – the sink and its faucets will be scrubbed, descaled, polished and disinfected.
- Shower cleaning – shower cabins, wash basins, taps, shower heads and other fixtures will be scrubbed, disinfected and cleared of deposits and buildup. All drains will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Cabinet cleaning – all cupboards and drawers will be decluttered, organised and cleaned inside and out.
- Mould and mildew removal – all tiled surfaces and grout will be cleaned with special products and left mould and mildew free.
- Rubbish removal – all waste will be disposed of and your bathroom bins will be disinfected.
- The bathroom floor will be vacuumed, mopped and left spotless. Door handles and knobs, faucets and light switches will be disinfected at the end of the service.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms are where we all go to enjoy a little personal time and get our beauty rest. Our cleaners will execute a variety of cleaning chores to guarantee that the entire space is spotless, neat and welcoming. Here is a list of everything that will happen in your bedroom as part of the end-of-tenancy cleaning service:
- Dust removal – the tops of cupboards, furniture, walls, and other surfaces in the room will be wiped down to remove dust, filth, and cobwebs.
- Vacuum cleaning – your whole mattress, as well as any upholstery and carpets in the room, will be properly vacuumed.
- Cabinet organisation – cleaning out all cupboards and drawers, wiping them out inside and out, and organising them.
- Wood polishing – furniture, wooden surfaces, and decorations will be cleaned and polished with appropriate materials.
- Floor cleaning – the whole bedroom floor will be carefully vacuumed/swept and mopped.
- Complete disinfection will be performed on all regularly touched objects and things in the room. This includes door and cabinet knobs, light switches, and remote controls.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We wanted to make sure that our customers receive high quality services for a fair price. This is why we now use a pricing system that allows us to provide each client with a quote, based on the size of their property. Its condition and the number of cleaning chores included in the project will also be taken into consideration. You will be provided with a free quote and a detailed list of all tasks that will be performed at your property. No additional charges will occur and you will know exactly what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Last week you came to my place to clean it because I was in a hurry to vacate it. I wanted to tell you that your end of tenancy cleaning services helped me a lot more than you could imagine. – Benjamin
Tenancy Cleaning in Hendon
If you are determined to clean your rental prior to moving out and you are planning to use a professional cleaning agency, how about you take a look at our service? Our end of tenancy cleaning in Hendon, NW4 is absolutely affordable, effective and professional. It is also guaranteed. You will get a wonderful service in return for your money. We can clean, scrub and wash every part of your property, removing visible dirt and tiny invisible microroganisms, bacteria and debris. The end result will impress you. Your rented property will be shiny and your inspection will go well. Be sure to call us.
Except for being real professionals, your cleaners are also very nice. They made my place shine, ready for the next tenants. Thanks. – Julie
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Hendon, NW4
Does your tenancy agreement require that professional end of tenancy cleaning be performed within the property upon moving house? Then you should consider hiring our agency. We more than anybody else can help you with this issue because we specialise in end of tenancy cleaning in Hendon, NW4. We understand our clients’ needs and we make sure they get what they want. We offer affordable pricing with no extra charges; we also have a guarantee. Our company is certified and every cleaner is insured. If you need more details, feel free to give us a call. We can be reached night and day.
After Lease Cleaning Hendon, London
If you search for professionally done end of tenancy cleaning that will be provided in the fastest possible way, you can rely on our experienced company that specializes in offering high quality cleaning services in Hendon, NW4. We will clean all of the rooms by using innovative cleaning technologies, thanks to which all the stains and dirt will be successfully removed. We will leave the property perfectly cleaned for the next tenants and you will receive your deposit back. Benefit from our affordable rates and learn more about our exclusive offers for end of tenancy cleaning through the customer support centres that we provide.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.