If you want to have the necessary time to move out from your rented flat and pack your luggage, leave the cleaning work you have to the professionals working in this company. They will make your rooms flawless and rid of stains and dust. The end of tenancy cleaning which this company offers for all Ealing, W5 residents is provided at reasonable and fair price and is available from Monday to Sunday. Use our services and your will prepare for your relocation hassle-free. We can provide you the end of tenancy cleaning you need at a time which is convenient to you.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
One of the grimiest places in each property is surely the kitchen. For its thorough cleaning, a lot of time is required, as well as a range of powerful cleaning solutions. Lucky for you, our cleaners will arrive fully equipped with those and perform the following tasks:
- Dusting and wiping down – all surfaces, such as tops of cupboards, appliances, furniture and table tops will be carefully wiped down.
- Surface degreasing – cooking surfaces, cutting boards, backsplashes and countertops will be scrubbed and disinfected. Your extractor will also be cleaned and sanitised.
- Descaling – the sink and its taps will be scrubbed and left spotless. If needed, your drain will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- Dishwashing – all dishes, utensils and silverware will be washed and neatly organised in the drawers they belong in.
- Organisation – all kitchen cupboards and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside out and neatly restocked.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – all rugs, carpets and upholstery found in your kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Rubbish bin cleaning – all waste will be disposed of and your bins will be cleaned and disinfected.
- FLoor cleaning – the entire kitchen floor will be vacuumed and mopped with appropriate cleaning products.
- Disinfection of all frequently handles items throughout the kitchen will be disinfected and left germ-free and immaculate.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room is the area of the house where you relax enjoy your free evenings, or spend time with friends. Its cleaning is not as complicated as the cleaning of a bathroom or kitchen, however, our cleaners will make sure nothing has been overlooked. Here is a full list of the activities that will be performed by them in your living room:
- Dust and cobweb removal – corners, ceilings, walls and all surfaces will be dusted, polished and disinfected with appropriate products.
- Decluttering and organisation – cabinets, cupboards and shelves will be decluttered and cleaned. All items will be neatly organised.
- Hoovering – carpets and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed. That includes the areas underneath and behind furniture.
- Floor cleaning – hard wood or tiled floors will be swept and mopped with suitable for the materials products.
- Rubbish disposal – all waste will be removed from the room.
- Cleaning of light fixtures, decorations, framed pictures and other objects will take place.
- Disinfection – remote controls, light switches, door handles and other commonly touched objects will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Similar to kitchens, bathrooms quickly collect large amounts of grime over a short period of time. Their proper cleaning may be challenging and this is why they send experienced cleaners, provided with some of the best bathroom cleaning solutions that will help them remove all kinds of deposits and buildup. Here are the bathroom cleaning activities that will take place in your property:
- Dusting and polishing – various surfaces, including tops of cabinets, countertops, shelves and others will be wiped down.
- Toilet bowl and sink – the sink and toilet bowl of your bathroom will be thoroughly scrubbed and disinfected.
- Bathroom fixtures – bathtubs, shower cabins, wash basins and other areas of the bathroom will be thoroughly scrubbed.
- Descaling and deposit removal – faucets, tiled surfaces and other areas will be treated with cleaning solutions and freed of soap scum, mould, mildew and other buildup. Drains will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- Organisation of storage spaces – medicine cabinets, drawers, cupboards and others will be decluttered and cleaned inside and out.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied and disinfected.
- Floor cleaning – the entire floor of your bathroom will be vacuumed and mopped.
- Mirrors and glass surfaces will be polished and all commonly touched items, faucets, light switches and door handles will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Another room that will be thoroughly cleaned as part of the cleaning service you receive from us is the bedroom. To ensure that the whole area is clean, tidy and disinfected, our professionals will perform a number of deep cleaning tasks throughout the entire bedroom. Here is a detailed list of what you may expect by them:
- Dust, grime and cobweb removal – all surfaces, furniture, walls, ceilings and other areas will be carefully wiped down and disifnected.
- Mattress cleaning – your mattress cover will be washed and the entire surface of your mattress will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Carpets and upholstery – all upholstery and carpets found in the bedroom will be vacuumed (including under and behind furniture).
- Decluttering – all clutter will be removed from cupboards, shelves, cabinets and other storage units. They will be wiped down inside and out and all items that belong there will be neatly organised.
- Floor cleaning – the entire bedroom floor will be vacuumed/swept and mopped with appropriate products.
- At the end of the service, all door handles,k remote controls, light switches and other commonly handled objects in the room will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
The booking agents you talk to on the phone when booking the end of tenancy cleaning with our company will provide you with a free quote over the phone. The price that will be estimated for you will be personalised and based on the number of cleaning tasks that will take place during the service, as well as the size and condition of the property. You will also receive a detailed bill that will list all chores and their prices. You will know exactly what you are paying for and may rest assured that there are no hidden charges and you will only be charged for what you receive.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Your end of tenancy cleaning options gave me the chance to receive my deposit back, as my landlord was impressed with the look of the apartment after I left it. Thank you. – Ruby
Tenancy Cleaning in Ealing
You can call and book the end of tenancy cleaning services of our agency when you want to disinfect your rental property before you move out, when you want to clean the place before the arrival of your new tenants or simple when you want to freshen up your home. Dial our agency’s phone number and ask our representatives everything you want to know about the specifics of our disinfecting procedures. Every area and object in your rental place will become sparkling clean, if you only book our great end of tenancy cleaning procedure in Ealing, W5. We will be waiting for your call.
I wanted to say how impressed I am with the end of tenancy cleaning your company does. You made me really calm and pleased. – Tamsin
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Ealing, W5
If you want to have your property ideally prepared for the next tenants, but you feel unable to provide complete cleaning, you can choose the outstanding services of our reliable company. Located inEaling, W5,we offer first class quality end of tenancy cleaning for all the customers who want to guarantee the receiving of their deposit. For the purpose we have hired a team of well organized and committed cleaners who will give the utmost of their efforts to clean your home from top to bottom, leaving it sparkling clean and shiny. Should you require any further details, you can use our customer support centres, 7 days per week.
After Lease Cleaning Ealing, London
If you want to hire a team of cleaners who won’t waste your money and will actually do an excellent job, don’t hesitate to call out company because the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer is the best available in Ealing, W5 so far. We will arrive to your address uniformed and equipped with all the cleaning detergents necessary. There won’t be a dirty area in the house to remain overlooked. And what’s more, our cleaners will come back and re-clean for free if the landlord refuses giving your security deposit back on pretext the place is still too dirty.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.