High quality and guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Hither Green, SE13 provided by Super End of Tenancy Cleaners London. Call us today!
Most landlords are very demanding but that is no reason to feel nervous when your lease comes to an end. We are a professional agency with an office in Hither Green SE13 which can perform for you an excellent end of tenancy cleaning that will surprise the owner of your property. In it will be included special disinfection of the different rooms, as well as of the appliances and everything else that you want. We are flexible when it comes to the performance of our end of tenancy cleaning and we will do the things exactly as you tell us. With our competitive price rates you will also have to spend less than usual and save money from the purchasing of unnecessary cleaning supplies.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hither Green SE13
We are a cleaning company which:
- Always helps a client in need, whether the problem is related to end of tenancy cleaning or something else;
- Uses only eco cleaning products and technologies because we know about the negative effect of the chemical ones;
- Offers reasonable prices for all of our sanitizing procedures without extra fees;
- Can perform end of tenancy cleaning always when a client needs it
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
We all know how unpleasant cleaning a kitchen can be. This is because of the large accumulation of dirt and grime. Book our end of tenancy cleaning service and allow our professional cleaning experts to take care of everything. We provide them with efficient cleaning products and they follow detailed task lists that include all cleaning tasks. That way they will make sure that everything has been taken care of and no chores have been ignored. Here are some of the cleaning activities that will be performed as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you book with our company:
- Wiping of dust and cobwebs – the tops of cupboards, furniture, shelves, appliances and dusty surfaces throughout the kitchen will be wiped down.
- Degreasing and scrubbing of surfaces – cooking surfaces such as countertops, tiled surfaces, stove tops, backsplashes and others will be carefully scrubbed and disinfected.
- Organising and cleaning – kitchen cabinets, drawers and cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Washing and polishing – all cutlery, dishes, utensils and kitchenware will be washed, polished and neatly restocked in their designated drawers and cupboards.
- Descaling and disinfecting – the kitchen sink and its taps will be descaled, scrubbed and disinfected. The drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Hoovering – all carpets, rugs and upholstery in your kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Waste bin cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of and your bins will be washed and thoroughly disinfected.
- Thorough disinfection – door handles (of doors and cupboards), light switches, appliance buttons and other frequently touched items will be sanitised and left germ-free.
- The kitchen at your property will be left immaculate, free of grease, grime, dust, buildup and other deposits. Everything will be in pristine condition.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Thorough cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces and areas of your living room will take place as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you book with our company. Our cleaners will work hard to ensure that everything is left immaculate by the end of the service. Here are the chores they will perform at your property:
- Dust and grime removal – include wiping down and dusting all furniture, shelves, table tops, walls, and ceilings in the room.
- Cupboard organisation – cabinets, drawers, and other storage areas will be decluttered, wiped out, and reorganised.
- Cleaning of wooden and glass surfaces – proper cleaning solutions will be used to wipe down and polish wooden and glass furniture, decorations, and surfaces. They will be cleaned and left spotless.
- Vacuum cleaning – all upholstery and carpets throughout the living room will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Floor cleaning includes sweeping and mopping the whole floor of the living room.
- Disinfection – complete disinfection of frequently handled objects (door handles and knobs, light switches, remote controls, and so on) will be performed at the end of the cleaning process.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaning of a bathroom may be challenging. Lucky for you, the cleaners on our team know exactly how to approach any issue, grime or deposit found there. They will use the high quality cleaning products we supply them with and work hard to ensure that every corner of your bathroom is immaculate by the end of the service. Here is what will be performed in your bathroom:
- Wiping and polishing – furniture, shelves and tops of cupboards and cabinets will be dusted and polished.
- Surface scrubbing – your shower walls, screens, corners, grout and other areas will be scrubbed and cleared of all grime and deposits.
- Sink and toilet – the sink, its faucets, as well as the toilet bowl and its seat will be descaled and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets, cupboards, shelves and other storage units will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, then organised.
- Glass cleaning and polishing – mirrors, shower screens and other glass surfaces will be wiped down, cleaned with appropriate products, polished and left immaculate.
- Rubbish removal – bins will be emptied, washed and thoroughly disinfected. Drains will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- The floor of your bathroom will be swept and rugs will be vacuumed. All items touched on a regular basis will be disinfected at the end of the service.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The bedroom, where you sleep and spend the most of your personal time, also requires complete cleaning. Our cleaners will dust and disinfect everything, as well as perform a variety of other cleaning tasks. Below is a comprehensive list of all cleaning jobs that will be performed in your bedroom:
- Surface polishing – cabinet tops, furniture, and various surfaces in the bedroom will be dusted and polished.
- Cabinet organisation – storage units will be carefully organised after being decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and neatly organised.
- Mirrors, framed art, and light fixtures will be thoroughly washed down and polished using the suitable materials.
- Mattress cleaning – The mattress in your bedroom will be cleaned and disinfected from all sides.
- Cleaning of floors – carpets will be vacuumed, and hardwood floors will be swept and mopped completely.
- Disinfection of commonly touched things will occur, and the space will be neatly organised.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
Personal rates are estimated for all of our customers based on the quantity of cleaning jobs included in the service, as well as the size and condition of the property. If you want to book a cleaning service with us, you will receive a free quotation over the phone. Whenever your customer support representatives provide you with an estimated fee, it is final. You will know precisely what you’re paying for and can be confident that no additional fees will be included.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Your company offers amazing end of tenancy cleaning services that are not only inexpensive, but brilliant as well. Your employees perform quickly and achieve their goals with ease. – Zara
End Of Tenancy Cleaners in Hither Green
If you want to have a flawlessly clean rental property without moving a finger, our end of tenancy cleaning is what you need. It is effective and provides cleanness which lasts for a long time. It consists of different disinfecting procedures which have the purpose to supply the separate outdoor and indoor premises of the rental property with thorough disinfection. This means that the kitchen, bathroom, living room and all other places in your home, along with the objects which they contain, will receive the attention of our professional cleaners in Hither Green.
The great effect of our end of tenancy cleaning procedures will prove to you that we are the best provider of such services in Hither Green SE13 and in London as a whole. We are not only flexible in our work but also open to suggestions from our customers. Therefore, if you have an opinion which you like to share with us or special preferences for some of the procedures which we perform, we will be happy to hear it. The surest way you can reach us is to visit our head office. This will give us the opportunity to tell you more about our end of tenancy cleaning services and the offers which we make. Calling us is also possible. When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service? We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean. Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service? Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price. Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed? Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion. Do I have to be present during the whole procedure? No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.