Every year hundreds of lodgers move house and most of them book our end of tenancy cleaning services in Gunnersbury, W4. They know that they will have the best experience using our company. We work with a great variety of skilled professionals who know what they are doing and have the required expertise. We are very experienced in end of tenancy cleaning and we are capable of understanding our clients. If you are in need of a thorough cleaning of your lodgings, don’t hesitate to book a service with our company. We will be glad to help you. Dial our number.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Nobody likes a dirty kitchen, however, cleaning it is not always an easy task, especially if you are moving out. The cleaners we assign to you will use powerful products to scrub and disinfect every corner of your kitchen. Here is what to expect by the service:
- Dust and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings, corners, tops of furniture, cupboards and shelves will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Organising and cleaning – storage units throughout the kitchen will be decluttered, wiped inside and out and reorganised.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – carpets and upholstery in the kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Appliance cleaning – all kitchen devices (ovens, refrigerators, microwaves, etc.) will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Washing up – all dishes and cutlery will be cleaned, polished and neatly put away.
- Kitchen floor cleaning – the entire floor of your kitchen will be vacuumed and mopped.
- All rubbish will be disposed of, your waste bins will be sanitised and all frequently touched objects throughout the kitchen will be disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room will be thoroughly cleaned as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you receive from our company. Our cleaning technicians will work hard to clean all corners and areas of the room. See all cleaning activities that will take place in your living room:
- Dust removal – the tops of all cabinets will be wiped clean, as well as all surfaces, walls and ceilings.
- Cabinet organisation and cleaning – shelves, cupboards, and drawers will be decluttered and cleaned.
- Vacuuming will be performed on all carpets and upholstery, including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Cleaning of furniture and decorations – wooden and glass furniture and surfaces, as well as light fixtures and framed photographswill be wiped down, disinfected, and cleaned.
- As part of the service, the whole floor of the living room will be cleaned, and any frequently used objects such as light switches, door knobs, and remote controls will be disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The best team for your project will be assigned to you. The cleaners will pay extra attention to the cleaning of your bathroom since a lot of grime, deposits and other filth accumulate there. They will use special products to make sure the entire room is left in an immaculate condition. Here is a list of the chores that will take place in your bathroom:
- Dusting, polishing and disinfection of surfaces – furniture,tops of cabinets, counters and other surfaces will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Descaling – the sink and its taps will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected. The toilet bowl and its seat will also be thoroughly cleaned.
- Shower cleaning – the walls, doors and floor of your shower will be washed and disinfected. Faucets, shower heads and hoses will be cleaned as well. The drain of your shower will be unclogged and cleaned if needed.
- Deposit removal – soap scum, limescale, mould and mildew will be completely removed from all areas of the bathroom using special solutions.
- Organisation of cupboards – the medicine cabinets and drawers in your bathroom will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Waste disposal – all bathroom bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- The entire bathroom floor will be vacuumed and mopped. All commonly touched items will be disinfected and no signs of filth, grime or deposits will be left behind in your bathroom.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedroom cleaning is a significant component of end-of-tenancy cleaning. Our cleaning technicians will meticulously execute a variety of cleaning activities in your bedroom to ensure that everything is taken care of and left spotless. You can see a list of all cleaning tasks that will be completed in the bedroom of the property:
- Removal of dust and cobwebs – all surfaces, furniture tops, shelves, windows, and other locations will be washed down and polished.
- Storage unit cleaning – cabinets, desks, and wardrobes will be decluttered, cleaned on the inside and out, and organised.
- Mattress cleaning include vacuuming, spot treating, and disinfecting of the whole surface of your mattress.
- Glass cleaning – that is the cleaning and polishing of fframes, portraits, light fittings, and mirrors.
- Hoovering – The carpets and upholstery in the bedroom will be vacuumed completely.
- Door handles and knobs, light switches, bedside tables, and any other objects handled often in the room will be sterilised. The bedroom will be left in an immaculte state.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
Personal rates are estimated for all of our customers based on the quantity of cleaning jobs included in the service, as well as the size and condition of the property. If you want to book a cleaning service with us, you will receive a free quotation over the phone. Whenever your customer support representatives provide you with an estimated fee, it is final. You will know precisely what you’re paying for and can be confident that no additional fees will be included.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I could have tried and cleaned the flat on my own before I left it but I’m happy I chose to entrust the job to your professional end of tenancy cleaners. They really knew what they were doing. – Jasmine
Tenancy Cleaning in Gunnersbury
Doing the end of tenancy cleaning by yourself is a hard task and it’s not the best decision you can take. But don’t worry, we can help. We offer you our team of qualified cleaners to do all this instead of you. We guarantee you, the results will be surprising. And if your landlord isn’t fully satisfied with our work, don’t worry, call us within 2 days and we will send our team back to clean everything. No matter if it is a weekday, weekend or even a holiday, you can rely on us. We are available in Gunnersbury, W4 and we promise, we will get your deposit back and make the whole process of moving easier!
You provide the best end of tenancy cleaning in my area and I would definitely pick your service again if I needed it. – Jade
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Gunnersbury, W4
The professional end of tenancy cleaning services we want to offer you will exceed all of your expectations. They will give you the chance to disinfect your entire rental property without worrying about your budget or busy schedule. For the deep sanitation of all premises and objects in the place will take care right away the sympathetic cleaners we will send from our company. They will show you that the end of tenancy cleaning can be performed very fast actually, when you have the right equipment for it. Take advantage now of the excellent offer of our company for end of tenancy disinfection for Gunnersbury, W4 and the other districts of London.
After Lease Cleaning Gunnersbury, London
If you are looking for a dependable cleaning company for your end of tenancy cleaning service, call us now because we are prepared to come to your housing in a short notice and make it sparkling clean so quickly that you won’t believe your eyes. Our team of hard working cleaners covers the area of Gunnersbury, W4 seven days a week and the price of our service is budget friendly. You will pay only a fraction of the security deposit, so don’t hesitate to try out our service and avoid the problems with the landlord. The operators are expecting your call.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.