If you are among those people who value their money, then you know how important is to take back your deposit after leaving your previous apartment. The second important factor is, of course, the price of the end of tenancy cleaning service you will need. Well, you are lucky because our company offers one of the most economically-priced end of tenancy services in London. We have a team of professional cleaners who are dedicated to reach your expectations of quality. We work seven days a week including, official holidays, in the area of Earlsfield, SW18. Check our website or call our operators and get a free quote now!
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens are not the easiest areas to clean, especially when you are busy with packing and organising your moving. Rest assured that everything will be taken care of and that the entire kitchen will be left immaculate. Here is what to expect:
- Dusting and wiping – all surfaces, including cabinet tops, appliances, furniture, and table tops, will be thoroughly cleaned of dust and cobwebs.
- Surface degreasing – includes cleaning and disinfecting kitchen surfaces, cutting boards, backsplashes, and counters. Your extractor will be cleaned and sanitised as well.
- Descaling – involves thoroughly cleaning the sink and its faucets. If necessary, your drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Dishwashing – all plates, cutlery, and kitchenware will be cleaned and properly arranged in their designated drawers.
- All kitchen cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and neatly refilled.
- Cleaning of carpets and upholstery – All rugs, carpets, and upholstery in your kitchen will be professionally vacuumed.
- Cleaning of rubbish bins – all garbage will be disposed of, and your bins will be disinfected.
- The kitchen floor will be vacuumed and mopped and all commonly handles objects (appliance buttons, light switches and door handles) will be polished and disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room is the room of the house where people usually gather and spend time together. To be able to enjoy that, the entire area should be clean and disinfected. Our cleaners will perform numerous cleaning tasks to ensure that the entire area is spotless by the end of the service. Here are all the jobs that will take place on your property:
- Polishing of various surfaces – furniture, table tops, walls and ceilings will be wiped down and thoroughly dusted.
- Vacuum cleaning – all carpets, rugs and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed. The cleaners will reach underneath and behind furnitre as well.
- Reorganising – cupboards, shelves and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and neatly organised by the cleaners.
- Cleaning of glass and wooden surfaces – light fixtures, framed pictures and decorations will be cleaned with suitable products.
- Floor cleaning – the entire floor of your living room will be vacuumed and mopped.
- No signs of dust or grime will be left behind and the entire room will be left immaculate and refreshes. Remote controls, door handles, light switches and other commonly touched objects will be disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaning team that arrives at your place to perform the end of tenancy cleaning service will work hard to scrub, clean and disinfect all areas of your bathroom. They will complete numerous tasks throughout the service. Here is a list of all bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Surface cleaning -includes wiping down and dusting of walls, ceilings, counters, furniture, and other surfaces.
- Scrubbing and deposit removal will be performed on tiled walls, shower cabins and screens, bathtubs, sinks, and toilets. Any soap scum, dirt, mould, and mildew will be removed, and the entire area will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, wiped down inside and out, and reorganised.
- Steam cleaning – shower curtains and carpets will be steam cleaned to eliminate mould and mildew.
- Cleaning of waste bins – all waste will be disposed of and bins will be cleaned, and disinfected.
- The bathroom floor will be vacuumed and cleaned, drains will be unclogged and cleaned. The cleaners will finish the bathroom cleaning by disinfecting commonly touched object ( door handles, light switches and others).
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Your bedroom is usually not one of the dirtiest places in the house, however, thorough cleaning and disinfection of the entire area are required for a successful end of tenancy cleaning service. The cleaning professionals will work hard and make sure the bedroom at your property is left immaculate by the end of the service. Here is what they will do:
- Surface cleaning and disinfection – all furniture, walls, window sills and other areas in the room will be completely dusted and disinfected.
- Mattress cleaning – your mattress will be vacuumed, treated for stains and disinfected.
- Vacuum cleaning – carpets and all upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Cabinet cleaning – wardrobes, cuboards and drawers will be decluttered and thoroughly cleaned.
- Glass surface cleaning – mirrors, framed pictures and other glass surfaces will be polished and disinfected.
- Floors – the bedroom floor will be swept and mopped.
- All commonly touched items such as light switches, remote controls, door handles and others will be disinfected. The room will be left immaculate.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
The booking agents you talk to on the phone when booking the end of tenancy cleaning with our company will provide you with a free quote over the phone. The price that will be estimated for you will be personalised and based on the number of cleaning tasks that will take place during the service, as well as the size and condition of the property. You will also receive a detailed bill that will list all chores and their prices. You will know exactly what you are paying for and may rest assured that there are no hidden charges and you will only be charged for what you receive.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I had never imagined that your end of tenancy cleaners could handle the whole house in such a quick and professional manner. Great work! – Edwin
Tenancy Cleaning in Earlsfield
Every house move goes along with an end of tenancy cleaning. If you are a tenant moving from one place to another, you should consider using our end of tenancy cleaning services in Earlsfield, SW18. You need us to make sure that your moving out goes as smoothly as possible and hiring someone to do the cleaning for you is the best thing to do, especially if you use us. We promise to help you get the results you want, carry out the service at a time you want and provide a guarantee. We are professional, inexpensive, effective and flexible. Our services are timely and worthwhile. Be sure to call us.
I don’t know what I would have done without your priceless assistance when I was moving out of my old house. You made everything ideally clean. – Vivian
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Earlsfield, SW18
Are you looking for a dependable cleaning company for your end of tenancy cleaning procedure? If you do, we are the right choice for you. Our certified and experienced cleaners can make the house even cleaner than it was when you moved in. but don’t just take our word. Book with us now and we will see why all the tenants, living in Earlsfield, SW18 hire us for their end of lease cleaning procedure. We will save you time, efforts and money and what’s more – we can come to your place in a short notice. Call our operators now and get a free quote.
After Lease Cleaning Earlsfield, London
If you want to save yourself the long and tiresome hours spent in vacuum cleaning, scrubbing and sanitizing your rented rooms, you can rely on the qualified staff working in our company. They will provide the professional and timely cleaning in the end of your lease. They use effective and harmless for your health cleaning detergent and solutions. Book the end of tenancy cleaning you need for your rented domestic or commercial estate, located in Earlsfield, SW18. It will be done in a day and time which is convenient for the customer. All tenants, landlords and letting agents can use our cleaning services.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.