You can call and book the end of tenancy cleaning services of our agency when you want to disinfect your rental property before you move out, when you want to clean the place before the arrival of your new tenants or simple when you want to freshen up your home. Dial our agency’s phone number and ask our representatives everything you want to know about the specifics of our disinfecting procedures. Every area and object in your rental place will become sparkling clean, if you only book our great end of tenancy cleaning procedure in Harlesden, NW10. We will be waiting for your call.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
We all know how unpleasant cleaning a kitchen can be. This is because of the large accumulation of dirt and grime. Book our end of tenancy cleaning service and allow our professional cleaning experts to take care of everything. We provide them with efficient cleaning products and they follow detailed task lists that include all cleaning tasks. That way they will make sure that everything has been taken care of and no chores have been ignored. Here are some of the cleaning activities that will be performed as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you book with our company:
- Wiping of dust and cobwebs – the tops of cupboards, furniture, shelves, appliances and dusty surfaces throughout the kitchen will be wiped down.
- Degreasing and scrubbing of surfaces – cooking surfaces such as countertops, tiled surfaces, stove tops, backsplashes and others will be carefully scrubbed and disinfected.
- Organising and cleaning – kitchen cabinets, drawers and cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Washing and polishing – all cutlery, dishes, utensils and kitchenware will be washed, polished and neatly restocked in their designated drawers and cupboards.
- Descaling and disinfecting – the kitchen sink and its taps will be descaled, scrubbed and disinfected. The drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Hoovering – all carpets, rugs and upholstery in your kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Waste bin cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of and your bins will be washed and thoroughly disinfected.
- Thorough disinfection – door handles (of doors and cupboards), light switches, appliance buttons and other frequently touched items will be sanitised and left germ-free.
- The kitchen at your property will be left immaculate, free of grease, grime, dust, buildup and other deposits. Everything will be in pristine condition.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room is the area of the house where you relax enjoy your free evenings, or spend time with friends. Its cleaning is not as complicated as the cleaning of a bathroom or kitchen, however, our cleaners will make sure nothing has been overlooked. Here is a full list of the activities that will be performed by them in your living room:
- Dust and cobweb removal – corners, ceilings, walls and all surfaces will be dusted, polished and disinfected with appropriate products.
- Decluttering and organisation – cabinets, cupboards and shelves will be decluttered and cleaned. All items will be neatly organised.
- Hoovering – carpets and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed. That includes the areas underneath and behind furniture.
- Floor cleaning – hard wood or tiled floors will be swept and mopped with suitable for the materials products.
- Rubbish disposal – all waste will be removed from the room.
- Cleaning of light fixtures, decorations, framed pictures and other objects will take place.
- Disinfection – remote controls, light switches, door handles and other commonly touched objects will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Similar to kitchens, bathrooms quickly collect large amounts of grime over a short period of time. Their proper cleaning may be challenging and this is why they send experienced cleaners, provided with some of the best bathroom cleaning solutions that will help them remove all kinds of deposits and buildup. Here are the bathroom cleaning activities that will take place in your property:
- Dusting and polishing – various surfaces, including tops of cabinets, countertops, shelves and others will be wiped down.
- Toilet bowl and sink – the sink and toilet bowl of your bathroom will be thoroughly scrubbed and disinfected.
- Bathroom fixtures – bathtubs, shower cabins, wash basins and other areas of the bathroom will be thoroughly scrubbed.
- Descaling and deposit removal – faucets, tiled surfaces and other areas will be treated with cleaning solutions and freed of soap scum, mould, mildew and other buildup. Drains will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- Organisation of storage spaces – medicine cabinets, drawers, cupboards and others will be decluttered and cleaned inside and out.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied and disinfected.
- Floor cleaning – the entire floor of your bathroom will be vacuumed and mopped.
- Mirrors and glass surfaces will be polished and all commonly touched items, faucets, light switches and door handles will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Another room that will be thoroughly cleaned as part of the cleaning service you receive from us is the bedroom. To ensure that the whole area is clean, tidy and disinfected, our professionals will perform a number of deep cleaning tasks throughout the entire bedroom. Here is a detailed list of what you may expect by them:
- Dust, grime and cobweb removal – all surfaces, furniture, walls, ceilings and other areas will be carefully wiped down and disifnected.
- Mattress cleaning – your mattress cover will be washed and the entire surface of your mattress will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Carpets and upholstery – all upholstery and carpets found in the bedroom will be vacuumed (including under and behind furniture).
- Decluttering – all clutter will be removed from cupboards, shelves, cabinets and other storage units. They will be wiped down inside and out and all items that belong there will be neatly organised.
- Floor cleaning – the entire bedroom floor will be vacuumed/swept and mopped with appropriate products.
- At the end of the service, all door handles,k remote controls, light switches and other commonly handled objects in the room will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
To ensure that our services are fairly priced, we provide each customer with a personalised rate depending on the size and condition of the property, as well as the number of jobs that will be performed as part of the service. When you decide to schedule a service with us, one of our office representatives will ask you for further information regarding the task at hand. There will be no further charges once the price has been estimated. You will be sent a thorough bill that includes all tasks. You will be aware of everything you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Not only did you give me the chance to vacate the apartment without spending a minute on cleaning, you even helped me receive my deposit back. Incredible end of tenancy cleaning services! – Alice
Tenancy Cleaning in Harlesden
If you need professional cleaning in the end of your lease, you can rely on this company to provide the cleanness of your rented flat. It offers reliable and inexpensive end of tenancy cleaning services in Harlesden, NW10 every weekday and weekend. You can choose a convenient date and time in which your cleaning to be done. We can guarantee you perfectly clean rooms, floors, furniture and effective removed stains from all surfaces. Reserve your end of tenancy cleaning by calling us, using our online from or sending us an e-mail. Our customer support team will give you additional information and schedule your cleaning.
There is no trace from the mess my tenants had left in my property thanks to your impeccable service. Thank you for the great job. – Leslie
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Harlesden, NW10
Moving out often leaves tenants struggling with the final cleaning. It’s very time-consuming to deep clean the whole property, that’s why it’s best to leave it in the hands of our professionals. Our end of tenancy cleaning in Harlesden, NW10 provides all the necessary steps to obtaining a fresh clean property, no matter how big or dirty. We are engaged in ensuring the best results on any occasion and fulfilling your requests. If you are moving out or if you are a homeowner whose renters have moved out and you want the best for your property, dialling our number is the best thing you can do.
After Lease Cleaning Harlesden, London
Everything is packed and it’s time for the best part, but didn’t you forget something- yes, we are talking about end of tenancy cleaning. If you won’t your deposit back but don’t want to clean everything, our company is the right choice. We are offering you all this on exclusive and very affordable prices. The quality of our services will surprise you and surpass all of your expectations. So why are you still waiting? We cover all areas of Greater London, including Harlesden, NW10. Don’t hesitate anymore, call us. We we’ll come no matter if it is a workday or a weekend.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.