Moving house? If your rented apartment or house is not clean enough, you may struggle getting back your deposit. Let us take care of the cleaning. Our company specialises in end of tenancy cleaning in Wood Green, N22. We will clean anything that you can touch or see and even those things that often get forgotten during a house move but are essential. This includes cobwebs, crannies, bathroom tiles, space between cabinetry and under furniture, kitchen appliances, ceiling, skirting boards, windows etc. We work with professional equipment and employ highly-qualified technicians. You get a 100% secure and guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning service with one phone call. Get a free quotation.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Nobody likes a dirty kitchen, however, cleaning it is not always an easy task, especially if you are moving out. The cleaners we assign to you will use powerful products to scrub and disinfect every corner of your kitchen. Here is what to expect by the service:
- Dust and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings, corners, tops of furniture, cupboards and shelves will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Organising and cleaning – storage units throughout the kitchen will be decluttered, wiped inside and out and reorganised.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – carpets and upholstery in the kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Appliance cleaning – all kitchen devices (ovens, refrigerators, microwaves, etc.) will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Washing up – all dishes and cutlery will be cleaned, polished and neatly put away.
- Kitchen floor cleaning – the entire floor of your kitchen will be vacuumed and mopped.
- All rubbish will be disposed of, your waste bins will be sanitised and all frequently touched objects throughout the kitchen will be disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room will be thoroughly cleaned as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you receive from our company. Our cleaning technicians will work hard to clean all corners and areas of the room. See all cleaning activities that will take place in your living room:
- Dust removal – the tops of all cabinets will be wiped clean, as well as all surfaces, walls and ceilings.
- Cabinet organisation and cleaning – shelves, cupboards, and drawers will be decluttered and cleaned.
- Vacuuming will be performed on all carpets and upholstery, including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Cleaning of furniture and decorations – wooden and glass furniture and surfaces, as well as light fixtures and framed photographswill be wiped down, disinfected, and cleaned.
- As part of the service, the whole floor of the living room will be cleaned, and any frequently used objects such as light switches, door knobs, and remote controls will be disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The deep cleaning of a bathroom may be difficult. Fortunately for you, the cleaners we will assign to you know just how to deal with any problem, filth, or deposit located there. They will utilise the high-quality cleaning materials we provide and work hard to ensure that every area of your bathroom is immaculate by the completion of the service. Here is what will happen in your bathroom:
- Surface wiping and polishing – dust and dirt will be removed off furniture and cabinet tops, shelves, and counters.
- Cleaning of cupboards and cabinets – all storage spaces in the room will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and reorganised.
- Deposit removal – includes removing soap scum, limescale, mould and mildew from tiled surfaces, grout, faucets, shower walls, wash basins, and other bathroom fixtures. Everything will be cleaned and polished.
- Toilet cleaning – is the descaling, scrubbing and disinfection of the toilet bowl and seat.
- Waste containers will be emptied, cleaned inside and out, and completely disinfected.
- The bathroom’s whole floor will be cleaned, mirrors and glass surfaces will be cleaned and polished, and frequently used components such as door knobs, taps, light switches, and others will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms are the place where we all take our much needed rest and personal time. To ensure that the whole room is in an immaculate condition, our cleaners will perform a number of cleaning tasks. Here is a list of everything that will take place in your bedroom as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you scheduled with our company:
- Surface cleaning, polishing and disinfection – furniture, counters, tops of cabinets and other dusty surfaces will be wiped down and sanitised
- Mattress cleaning and disinfection – the entire surface of your mattress (including its underside) will be vacuume and disinfected.
- Clutter removal – all storage units, drawers and cabinets throughout the room will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and organised.
- Vacuum cleaning – carpets and upholstery will be carefully vacuum cleaned.
- The floor of the entire room will be swept and mopped and all frequently touched items, such as door handles and remotes, will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
Personal rates are estimated for all of our customers based on the quantity of cleaning jobs included in the service, as well as the size and condition of the property. If you want to book a cleaning service with us, you will receive a free quotation over the phone. Whenever your customer support representatives provide you with an estimated fee, it is final. You will know precisely what you’re paying for and can be confident that no additional fees will be included.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
The end of tenancy cleaning service your company offers is exactly what I call excellence! And your prices are perfectly affordable. I’m glad there are such nice companies like yours in the city! – Elliot
Tenancy Cleaning in Wood Green
End of tenancy cleaning services with top quality you can receive from our number one agency any day of the week you like. Our procedures will be provided to you by a group of qualified cleaners who are very experienced and also trained to solve immediately all kinds of problems, regarding the end of tenancy cleaning. We promise that you won’t have to experience any complications before you move out from your rental place because our team will take care of everything. Thanks to them, you can reserve end of tenancy cleaning service in Wood Green, N22 any time you need it.
When I was required to do end of tenancy cleaning in my former place I called you and I was more than satisfied. Everyone can fully trust this company. – Hope
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Wood Green, N22
Do you plan to clean your rented property before you go? Lots of tenants are simply required to do so. If you want to find the best end of tenancy cleaning in Wood Green, N22 that won’t fall short of your expectations, you should take a close look at our company. We provide a guaranteed service that includes cleaning not only the areas that receive high traffic on a daily basis, but also those nooks and crannies you never knew existed. From scrubbing down your bathroom to perfection to cleaning the area under your couch, we will achieve maximum results and leave your lodgings in great condition. Make sure you call us.
After Lease Cleaning Wood Green, London
If you want to make your rented flat or commercial estate clean and spotless use our affordable and qualitative services to have the end of tenancy cleaning you need. It will be done by qualified and professional cleaners who use eco-friendly detergents and solvents. They will sanitize your carpets, upholstery, floors, furniture and electrical appliances. Call us and book the end of tenancy cleaning you need for your rented domestic or commercial estate located in Wood Green, N22. It will save you a lot of time and efforts and will be provided at reasonable price. You can also use our online form or send us an e-mail.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.