We are expecting your phone calls in Hanwell, W7, whenever you need qualitative and reliable end of tenancy cleaning. Our company collaborates with hard working and dedicated team of cleaners that provides innovative and effective cleaning technologies to ensure the complete cleaning from stains and accumulated dirt. The bathroom and toilet facilities will be excellently sanitized and the floors will be vacuum cleaned and mopped in an ideal way. Specially for our customers, we have set flexible working schedules from Monday to Sunday. Do not hesitate to contact us whenever you search for customized end of tenancy cleaning, done by professional cleaners.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens are not the easiest areas to clean, especially when you are busy with packing and organising your moving. Rest assured that everything will be taken care of and that the entire kitchen will be left immaculate. Here is what to expect:
- Dusting and wiping – all surfaces, including cabinet tops, appliances, furniture, and table tops, will be thoroughly cleaned of dust and cobwebs.
- Surface degreasing – includes cleaning and disinfecting kitchen surfaces, cutting boards, backsplashes, and counters. Your extractor will be cleaned and sanitised as well.
- Descaling – involves thoroughly cleaning the sink and its faucets. If necessary, your drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Dishwashing – all plates, cutlery, and kitchenware will be cleaned and properly arranged in their designated drawers.
- All kitchen cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and neatly refilled.
- Cleaning of carpets and upholstery – All rugs, carpets, and upholstery in your kitchen will be professionally vacuumed.
- Cleaning of rubbish bins – all garbage will be disposed of, and your bins will be disinfected.
- The kitchen floor will be vacuumed and mopped and all commonly handles objects (appliance buttons, light switches and door handles) will be polished and disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
One of the most used rooms throughout the house is indeed the living room. The place where the whole family gathers requires thorough cleaning and disinfection as well. The cleaning experts performing at your property will make sure no signs of grime have been left behind. We will list all cleaning chores that will be performed as part of the service below:
- Cleaning of all surfaces throughout the room – tops of furniture, walls, ceilings and shelves included.
- Vacuuming of all carpets and upholstery. The cleaners will make sure to vacuum between upholstery cushions and behind and under furniture.
- Cabinet cleaning – all clutter will be cleared and storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Glass surfaces – mirrors, glass furniture, light fixtures and other ornaments will be thoroughly cleaned and polished.
- Floor cleaning – the entire floor of your living room will be vacuumed, mopped and disinfected.
- Sanitisation – all items handled on a regular basis will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The best team for your project will be assigned to you. The cleaners will pay extra attention to the cleaning of your bathroom since a lot of grime, deposits and other filth accumulate there. They will use special products to make sure the entire room is left in an immaculate condition. Here is a list of the chores that will take place in your bathroom:
- Dusting, polishing and disinfection of surfaces – furniture,tops of cabinets, counters and other surfaces will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Descaling – the sink and its taps will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected. The toilet bowl and its seat will also be thoroughly cleaned.
- Shower cleaning – the walls, doors and floor of your shower will be washed and disinfected. Faucets, shower heads and hoses will be cleaned as well. The drain of your shower will be unclogged and cleaned if needed.
- Deposit removal – soap scum, limescale, mould and mildew will be completely removed from all areas of the bathroom using special solutions.
- Organisation of cupboards – the medicine cabinets and drawers in your bathroom will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Waste disposal – all bathroom bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- The entire bathroom floor will be vacuumed and mopped. All commonly touched items will be disinfected and no signs of filth, grime or deposits will be left behind in your bathroom.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The bedroom of your house also deserves attention when cleaning, even if it is not a particularly grimy place. We ensure thorough and deep cleaning of the entire room. Our cleaners will perform a number of cleaning tasks and ensure that they do their best in order to complete all of them. Here is a list of the cleaning tasks that will take place in your bedroom:
- Dust removal – tops of cupboards, furniture, walls nad other surfaces in the room will be wiped down and left free of dust, grime and cobwebs.
- Vacuum cleaning – your entire mattress will be thoroughly vacuumed, as well as all upholstery and carpets in the room.
- Cabinet organisation – all cupboards and drawers will be cleared of clutter, wiped down inside and out and organised.
- Polishing of wood – furniture, wooden surfaces and decorations will be wiped down and polished with suitable products.
- Floor cleaning – the entire bedroom floor will be vacuumed/swept and mopped to perfection.
- Thorough disinfection – all frequently touched objects and items in the room will be sanitised. That includes handles of doors and cabinets, light switches and remote controls.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We wanted to make sure that our customers receive high quality services for a fair price. This is why we now use a pricing system that allows us to provide each client with a quote, based on the size of their property. Its condition and the number of cleaning chores included in the project will also be taken into consideration. You will be provided with a free quote and a detailed list of all tasks that will be performed at your property. No additional charges will occur and you will know exactly what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
The end of the contact of tenancy gave me the responsibility to clean the place thoroughly. But I chose your professional services and I had nothing to worry about. – Morgan
Tenancy Cleaning in Hanwell
A house move requires deep sanitation and cleaning of the premises. If you don’t have the time to achieve this yourself, you should use our help. We offer end of tenancy cleaning services and are headquartered in Hanwell, W7. Our company is very professional and respected in town. We have lots of tools and we use the best techniques to provide a high quality service every time. It’s very important that you give us a call so that we know you’re in need. We try to understand our customers and offer a service that suits their expectations and requirements. Be sure that we will do our best to fulfil your requests. Contact us.
Let me thank you once more for the great job you’ve done in my property. All the dirt and rubbish from the tenants are long gone and it is now shining. – Haley
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Hanwell, W7
If you don’t have the time to take care of the cleanness of your rented flat and you are about to leave it, we can offer you the professional end of tenancy cleaning you need. The cleaning personnel will arrive at your place supplied with modern and effective cleaning equipment. They will ensure the hygienic condition of all the rooms in your rented flat. The cleaning procedures won’t disturb you or your neighbours. Use our inexpensive and reliable end of tenancy cleaning services provided in Hanwell, W7 any date and time which is convenient to you. You will have more time for packing you luggage and less work.
After Lease Cleaning Hanwell, London
Is your rented apartment dirty? If there are a couple of days left before you move out, it’s time you hired someone to tackle the mess. Our company is dedicated to end of tenancy cleaning in Hanwell, W7 and we can offer you a great service at a decent price. Our cleaning program includes every single part of your property and we will make sure there is no cobweb or speck of dust in the house or apartment. In addition to cleaning the rooms we can also scrub your appliances. You will be impressed with the results and we hope your landlord will be too. Get a free quote.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.