High quality and guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Lewisham, SE13 provided by Super End of Tenancy Cleaners London. Call us today!
There is a great number of companies that provide end of tenancy cleaning, but are they really able to deliver what they offer? If, on the other hand, you decide to pick us, you will certainly not be disappointed, for we are the best in this industry. We deliver our service every single day and part of the day, so as to make sure that it is available to every one of our customers. Moreover, we operate everywhere in Lewisham SE13 and the rest of London. Call us and let our experienced cleaners take care of the property you are about to leave. They will make sure to clean it from top to bottom.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Lewisham SE13
And here is a short list of what our service involves:
- Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping of floors
- Vacuuming of furniture and mattresses
- Washing and degreasing of kitchen cabinets, drawers, cupboards, appliances, etc.
- Utter sanitising of bathrooms and toilets
- Washing of windows
- Polishing of furniture and all kinds of surfaces
- Dry-cleaning of sockets and switches
- Removing of cobwebs
- Emptying of bins
- Cleaning of radiators and behind them
- Careful cleaning of stains off walls
- Wiping of banisters, if any
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Nobody likes a dirty kitchen, however, cleaning it is not always an easy task, especially if you are moving out. The cleaners we assign to you will use powerful products to scrub and disinfect every corner of your kitchen. Here is what to expect by the service:
- Dust and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings, corners, tops of furniture, cupboards and shelves will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Organising and cleaning – storage units throughout the kitchen will be decluttered, wiped inside and out and reorganised.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – carpets and upholstery in the kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Appliance cleaning – all kitchen devices (ovens, refrigerators, microwaves, etc.) will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Washing up – all dishes and cutlery will be cleaned, polished and neatly put away.
- Kitchen floor cleaning – the entire floor of your kitchen will be vacuumed and mopped.
- All rubbish will be disposed of, your waste bins will be sanitised and all frequently touched objects throughout the kitchen will be disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room is a place where people spend a lot of time with their family or friends and even though these areas do not get particularly dirty, dust and other debris may settle. The cleaers that will arrive at your property will carefully take care of all the tasks required for the cleaning of the living room. Here is a list of them:
- Dust and cobweb removal – furniture tops, walls, ceilings, furniture, and other surfaces will be cleaned.
- Vacuuming of upholstery and carpets – Your living room’s carpets (including the spaces below and behind furniture) will be vacuumed, as will all upholstery (including underneath and between upholstery cushions).
- Decluttering -includes clearing clutter from all shelves, cupboards, and cabinets throughout the room, wiping them down, and carefully reorganising them.
- Glass and wood cleaning – glass and wood furniture, light fixtures, and other decorations will be cleaned and polished.
- Your living room’s floor will be swept and cleaned, and all light switches, door knobs, and remote controls will be sanitised.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The best team for your project will be assigned to you. The cleaners will pay extra attention to the cleaning of your bathroom since a lot of grime, deposits and other filth accumulate there. They will use special products to make sure the entire room is left in an immaculate condition. Here is a list of the chores that will take place in your bathroom:
- Dusting, polishing and disinfection of surfaces – furniture,tops of cabinets, counters and other surfaces will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Descaling – the sink and its taps will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected. The toilet bowl and its seat will also be thoroughly cleaned.
- Shower cleaning – the walls, doors and floor of your shower will be washed and disinfected. Faucets, shower heads and hoses will be cleaned as well. The drain of your shower will be unclogged and cleaned if needed.
- Deposit removal – soap scum, limescale, mould and mildew will be completely removed from all areas of the bathroom using special solutions.
- Organisation of cupboards – the medicine cabinets and drawers in your bathroom will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Waste disposal – all bathroom bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- The entire bathroom floor will be vacuumed and mopped. All commonly touched items will be disinfected and no signs of filth, grime or deposits will be left behind in your bathroom.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms are the place where we all take our much needed rest and personal time. To ensure that the whole room is in an immaculate condition, our cleaners will perform a number of cleaning tasks. Here is a list of everything that will take place in your bedroom as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you scheduled with our company:
- Surface cleaning, polishing and disinfection – furniture, counters, tops of cabinets and other dusty surfaces will be wiped down and sanitised
- Mattress cleaning and disinfection – the entire surface of your mattress (including its underside) will be vacuume and disinfected.
- Clutter removal – all storage units, drawers and cabinets throughout the room will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and organised.
- Vacuum cleaning – carpets and upholstery will be carefully vacuum cleaned.
- The floor of the entire room will be swept and mopped and all frequently touched items, such as door handles and remotes, will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
You will only be charged for the cleaning tasks that will be performed at your property as part of the service. You will receive a free price quote over the phone. The number will be personally calculated for you based on the number of tasks performed at your place, as well as the size of the property and its condition. To ensure that you know exactly what you are paying for, we will also provide you with a detailed bill that includes all cleaning chores that you will be charged for. You may rest assured that the price is final.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
End of tenancy cleaning sounded like way too much work to me. That’s why I ordered your services and it was definitely one of the best decisions I have taken in my life. – Ethan
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners in Lewisham
End of tenancy cleaning is one of the most demanding services and it includes a variety of chores that really need to be performed in a careful and sophisticated manner. And it would be unacceptable for a single nook or cranny to be missed. Luckily, our cleaners are so skilled and well-trained that they will pay attention to the tiniest detail and will remove all dust and grit.
These and many more will be carried out, until the property you are about to vacate becomes immaculately clean and ready for its future residents. We promise that both you and your landlord will be delighted with the precision and ardour with which our cleaners work. Here it is also important to note that they are fully supplied and equipped, so you will not have to provide them with anything. It is only highly recommended to switch off your fridge and freezer a day before they arrive at the premises, so as for them to have more time to completely defrost and, thus, be cleaned more effectively.
Contact us now and book our end of tenancy cleaning. Let us help you and make your moving out less trying. Mind you, we operate every day in all parts of London and more particularly in Lewisham SE13. Short-notice appointments are accepted! When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service? We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean. Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service? Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price. Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed? Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion. Do I have to be present during the whole procedure? No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.