We are introducing you our reliable and qualitative end of tenancy cleaning that we currently provide in Fulham, SW6. We are sure that we can meet your expectations because we collaborate with skilled and comprehensive cleaners who can provide a wide range of innovative cleaning procedures that will make your rooms sparkling clean. Take a look at our outstanding offers and affordable rates and contact our friendly staff from Monday to Sunday. Should you need any further details, do not hesitate to use our customer support centres and you will receive answer to all of your questions. We guarantee that you will get your deposit back – choose us and you won’t be disappointed.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens are the least favourite area to every homeowner, when it comes to cleaning. Our professional cleaners will arrive equipped with tools and products and make sure no signs of grease or grime have been left behind. Here are some of the tasks that will be performed in your kitchen:
- Surface dusting – tops of furniture and cupboards, shelves, counters and table tops will be wiped down and cleared of dust and grime.
- Cupboard cleaning – drawers, cabinets and other storage units will be decluttered, and cleaned inside and out.
- Dishwashing – all dishes, cutlery and utensils will be washed and organised in their designated places.
- Grease removal – cooking areas, backsplashes, tiles surfaces and cutting boards will be scrubbed, degreased and disinfected.
- Appliances – your oven, its stove top, the refrigerator and microwave will be wiped down and cleaned on the outside.
- Rubbish removal – all waste will be removed from the kitchen and all rubbish bins will be washed and thoroughly disinfected.
- The entire floor of your kitchen will be cleaned, with carpets and rugs vacuumed and hardwood or tiled floors – mopped. Disinfection of all commonly touched items throughout the room will also take place.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room of a property is the place where people spend the most time in. To enjoy your time there, the entire area needs to be cleaned, polished and disinfected. The cleaning professionals on our team will do just that and ensure that no tasks have been overlooked during the end of tenancy cleaning service you scheduled.
- Dust and cobweb removal – tops of furniture, walls, ceilings, furniture and other areas will be wiped down and freed of grime.
- Vacuuming of upholstery and carpets – the carpets of your living room will be vacuumed (including the areas underneath and behinf furniture), as well as all upholstery (including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Decluttering – all shelves, cupboards and cabinets throughout the room will be cleared of clutter, wiped down and neatly reorganised.
- Glass and wood cleaning – furniture, light fixtures and other decorations made of glass or wood will be cleaned and polished.
- The floor of your living room will be swept and mopped and all light switches, door handles and remote controls will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Bathrooms are the other area of the house that is a complicated one to clean. All kinds of deposits accumulate on all surfaces in the bathroom and require a lot of scrubbing and products. Rest assured that the cleaners on our team will get rid of all grime and leave your bathroom area sparkling clean and disinfected. Here are the cleaning chores that will be performed at your property’s bathroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – tops of cupboards, countertops, shelves and other surfaces will be wiped down.
- Sink and toilet bowl – your bathroom sink, its taps and the toilet bowl and its seat will be scrubbed and disinfected.
- Shower and bathtub – hour shower, washbasin and bathtub, along with all faucets will be descaled and disinfected.
- Deposit removal – soap scum, limescale, mould and mildew will be treated with special products and removed from surfaces, tiled walls, grout and other areas that have been affected.
- Cupboard cleaning – medicine cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Glass cleaning – shower screens, mirrors and other glass surfaces and fixtures will be cleaned and polished.
- Rubbish will be disposed of, drains will be unclogged and the entire floor of your bathroom will be thoroughly vacuumed and mopped. Disinfection of commonly touched objects will take place.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
While your bedroom is not often one of the rooms in the house that become extremely messy, complete cleaning and disinfection of the entire space is crucial to an effective end of tenancy cleaning service. The cleaning technicians will do their best to ensure that your property’s bedroom is pristine at the end of the session. Here’s what will take place on your property:
- Dusting of surfaces – thiswill remove dust, filth, and cobwebs from furniture tops, shelves, counters, and window sills.
- Bed and mattress cleaning – thorough cleaning of all sides, along with its underside. The mattress will be vacuumed and stains will be removed by the cleaners. The room’s upholstery will also be vacuumed.
- Wardrobe cleaning – includes clearing out cabinets, drawers, and other storage units in the room, wiping them inside and out, and reorganising them.
- Light fixtures, mirrors, glass furniture, and framed photographs will be cleaned and immaculate.
- Carpet and floor cleaning is the thorough vacuuming and mopping the whole floor of the room.
- At the end of the service, all things that are touched on a regular basis will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We use a pricing system that allows us to estimate a specific price for each of our clients to guarantee that they receive the finest quality service for the money they pay. The final price may vary depending on the size of the property. Each customer will only be charged for the chores completed at their home as part of the service. If you want to reserve one of our services, please contact our customer care centre. The agents there will supply you with a final pricing quotation. There will be no hidden charges and you will know exactly what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Last week I was looking for a professional company to clean the apartment I rented at the end of the tenancy period. You did a very good job and I wanted to tell you how grateful I am. – Amelia
Tenancy Cleaning in Fulham
Moving out often leaves tenants struggling with the final cleaning. It’s very time-consuming to deep clean the whole property, that’s why it’s best to leave it in the hands of our professionals. Our end of tenancy cleaning in Fulham, SW6 provides all the necessary steps to obtaining a fresh clean property, no matter how big or dirty. We are engaged in ensuring the best results on any occasion and fulfilling your requests. If you are moving out or if you are a homeowner whose renters have moved out and you want the best for your property, dialling our number is the best thing you can do.
Don’t hesitate to trust this team – they are real professionals, they do their end of tenancy cleaning impeccably and they are also very kind. – Lindsay
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Fulham, SW6
If you don’t want to lose your security deposit because of the dirt and mess you have created, then, call us and we will make the place cleaner than your landlord has ever imagined. Our end of tenancy cleaning service is available in Fulham, SW6 at a cost effective price. Our cleaners will do the dirty cleaning job for you but even if you are still dissatisfied, they will come back and re-clean free of charge. Don’t let the dirt be the reason for losing your money. We are at your service every day of the week and we can be on your address in a short notice.
After Lease Cleaning Fulham, London
The end of tenancy cleaning is a procedure which will take at least one full day to complete and in case you have a busy schedule, this could turn into a big problem for you. Our company is ready to offer you the easiest solution – our low-cost end of tenancy cleaning services. We’ve created them with the idea of helping people like you every chance we get. Our agency has been operating in the professional industry of London for a lot of years which made us very popular in the city. Our end of tenancy cleaning procedures could be reserved for Fulham, SW6 and for the disinfection of rental properties in other parts of London as well.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.