Don’t be prejudiced against professional cleaning services, such as end of tenancy cleaning. Why don’t save some time and effort? And money also. Our service is affordable and we are sure the prices will surprise you. Just like the results we are going to achieve. Perfection- that is our aim. And if it isn’t perfect enough for you or your landlord, just call us within 48 hours and we will be back. For free. Don’t hesitate anymore. Call us. We cover all areas of Greater London, including Enfield, EN1. And we are available every day, even on weekends and holidays. Hurry up!
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens, as the dirtiest areas in each property are also the hardest to clean. You may rest assured that the cleaners on our team will take care of everything and leave your kitchen immaculate. Here are some of the chores included in the cleaning of the kitchen:
- Surface cleaning – dust and surface grime will be removed. Tops of furniture, shelves, cupboards and kitchen appliances will be wiped down.
- Scrubbing of cooking areas – tiled walls, countertops, stove tops, backsplashes and other surfaces used for cooking will be degreased and disinfected.
- Sink and faucets cleaning – the kitchen sink and its taps will be descaled, scrubbed, and disinfected. The drain will be also cleaned.
- Organising of cabinets – kitchen cupboards, drawers and storage units will be decluttered, organised and thoroughly cleaned.
- Vacuum cleaning – all carpets, rugs and upholstery found in your kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and carefully disinfected.
- Disinfection – cutting boards, appliance buttons, light switches and door handles will be disinfected.
- Your entire kitchen floor will be vacuumed and mopped and the entire area will be left in pristine condition.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room is a place where people spend a lot of time with their family or friends and even though these areas do not get particularly dirty, dust and other debris may settle. The cleaers that will arrive at your property will carefully take care of all the tasks required for the cleaning of the living room. Here is a list of them:
- Dust and cobweb removal – furniture tops, walls, ceilings, furniture, and other surfaces will be cleaned.
- Vacuuming of upholstery and carpets – Your living room’s carpets (including the spaces below and behind furniture) will be vacuumed, as will all upholstery (including underneath and between upholstery cushions).
- Decluttering -includes clearing clutter from all shelves, cupboards, and cabinets throughout the room, wiping them down, and carefully reorganising them.
- Glass and wood cleaning – glass and wood furniture, light fixtures, and other decorations will be cleaned and polished.
- Your living room’s floor will be swept and cleaned, and all light switches, door knobs, and remote controls will be sanitised.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Bathrooms are yet another place in any home that is generally difficult to clean. The cleaning experts who will arrive at your home will be well prepared with all necessary cleaning supplies and will ensure that all surfaces and areas of the space are pristine. Here’s a list of cleaning chores you can expect during the cleaning service:
- Wiping down and polishing of surfaces – dust and grime will be removed from tops of furniture and cupboards, shelves and countertops.
- Cupboard and cabinet cleaning – all storage units throughout the room will be decluttered,cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Deposit removal – soap scum, limescale and mould and mildew will be removed from tiled surfaces, grout, faucets, shower walls, wash basins and other bathroom fixtures. Everything will be polished and disinfected.
- Toilet cleaning – the toilet bowl and its seat will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Drains will be unclogged and cleaned if needed.
- Rubbish removal – waste bins will be emptied, cleaned inside and out and thoroughly disinfected.
- The entire floor of the bathroom will be cleaned, mirrors and glass surfaces will be cleaned and polished and commonly handled items, such as door handles, taps, light switches and others will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms are the place where we all take our much needed rest and personal time. To ensure that the whole room is in an immaculate condition, our cleaners will perform a number of cleaning tasks. Here is a list of everything that will take place in your bedroom as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you scheduled with our company:
- Surface cleaning, polishing and disinfection – furniture, counters, tops of cabinets and other dusty surfaces will be wiped down and sanitised
- Mattress cleaning and disinfection – the entire surface of your mattress (including its underside) will be vacuume and disinfected.
- Clutter removal – all storage units, drawers and cabinets throughout the room will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and organised.
- Vacuum cleaning – carpets and upholstery will be carefully vacuum cleaned.
- The floor of the entire room will be swept and mopped and all frequently touched items, such as door handles and remotes, will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
The booking agents you talk to on the phone when booking the end of tenancy cleaning with our company will provide you with a free quote over the phone. The price that will be estimated for you will be personalised and based on the number of cleaning tasks that will take place during the service, as well as the size and condition of the property. You will also receive a detailed bill that will list all chores and their prices. You will know exactly what you are paying for and may rest assured that there are no hidden charges and you will only be charged for what you receive.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I could feel clearly the professionalism and excellence your end of tenancy cleaning service was performed with. Thank you. I will recommend your services to my friends! – Ellie
Tenancy Cleaning in Enfield
You can save yourself the cleaning work in the end of your lease and make your property perfectly clean by using our professional and affordable services. They will guarantee you excellently sanitized rooms which will be ready to be rented. Our services can be booked by landlords, letting agents and lodgers in the end of their lease. To do this fill in our online form or use the numbers for contact. Our kind representatives will get in touch with you to arrange all details concerning the cleaning which each customer expects. Our company provides qualitative end of tenancy cleaning in Enfield, EN1 every weekday and weekend.
You made the owner of the rented place and me very satisfied with the completed service as the house was glowing with cleanness. – Martin
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Enfield, EN1
We know how stressful moving can be. That is why, we would like to help you and make the process a little more pleasant. We offer you reliable and affordable end of tenancy cleaning. The results we achieve are a guarantee that you will get your deposit back. Don’t hesitate anymore, let us help you and clean everything instead of you. Call our call centre supporters to schedule the procedure for any convenient for you day and time. We cover not only Enfield, EN1, but all areas of Greater London. Hurry up, we promise you won’t regret it!
After Lease Cleaning Enfield, London
We can provide the cleanness of your rented rooms if you use our affordable end of tenancy cleaning services. They will make your rented flat and commercial property rid of stains, dirt and grime. You can use our affordable services and save yourself the time and efforts spent in cleaning. We guarantee you that the final result of our work will impress your landlord and he will return your full rental deposit. If you need inexpensive and professional end of tenancy cleaning for your domestic or commercial property, located in Enfield, EN1, call us and book it. It will be done at a convenient date and time.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.