When moving house, it’s not recommended that you leave your existing rented property covered in dirt, cobwebs and dust. You’d better clean it well so that your landlord is content. We can help you. Our end of tenancy cleaning services are very effective and powerful. They are intended for rentals and can be tailored to suit any taste. We offer individual programs based on your expectations as well as the dimensions of your property. Just to let you know – we are based in Whetstone, N20 and have a 24/7 customer support centre so that you can give us a call anytime. Make sure you contact us.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
One of the hardest to clean areas in each home is undoubtedly the kitchen. All the grease and grime that collect all over the room require time and effort to clean and most people (especially when moving out) do not have those. Here is what to expect by our professional cleaners as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer.
- Grease and grime removal – surfaces, cooking areas, tiled walls and countertops will be scrubbed, degreased and disinfected.
- Appliance cleaning – your oven, refrigerator, microwave and other appliances will be scrubbed on the outside.
- Dishwashing – all cutlery and dishes will be washed and polished, then returned to their designated places.
- Decluttering and organising of storage spaces – all cupboards, shelves and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and restocked.
- Vacuuming and floor cleaning – carpets, rugs and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed and the entire floor will be swept and mopped.
- All rubbish will be removed and your waste bins will be washed and disinfected. The thorough disinfection of all door handles, light switches and other commonly handled items is also included in the service.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room will be thoroughly cleaned as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you receive from our company. Our cleaning technicians will work hard to clean all corners and areas of the room. See all cleaning activities that will take place in your living room:
- Dust removal – the tops of all cabinets will be wiped clean, as well as all surfaces, walls and ceilings.
- Cabinet organisation and cleaning – shelves, cupboards, and drawers will be decluttered and cleaned.
- Vacuuming will be performed on all carpets and upholstery, including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Cleaning of furniture and decorations – wooden and glass furniture and surfaces, as well as light fixtures and framed photographswill be wiped down, disinfected, and cleaned.
- As part of the service, the whole floor of the living room will be cleaned, and any frequently used objects such as light switches, door knobs, and remote controls will be disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Bathrooms require extra attention, especially during the end of tenancy cleaning of your property. You may rest assured that our professionals will do just that and leave the entire area sparkling clean, free of germs and immaculate. Here are the tasks that they will perform in your bathroom:
- Removal of dust and cobwebs – tops of shelves, cupboard and other surfaces will be wiped down and freed of dust and grime.
- Shower cleaning – your entire shower cabin, walls, faucets, shower head and wash basin will be scrubbed and cleared of soap scum.
- Bathroom fixtures – the sink, toilet and bathtub will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Cupboard cleaning – storage units throughout the bathroom will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and neatly restocked.
- Floor cleaning – the entire floor will be vacuumed and mopped. Any bathroom rugs will be steam cleaned to remove mould and mildew.
- Rubbish removal – bins will be emptied, washed and thoroughly disinfected inside and out. New bags will be placed inside.
- Glass cleaning – glass shower walls, mirrors and other glass surfaces will be scrubbed, washed and polished.
- To finish the service, the cleaners will disinfect all faucets, door handles, light switches and other commonly handled items.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaning of bedrooms is a huge part of the end of tenancy cleaning. To make sure everything has been taken care of and left immaculate, our cleaning techicians will carefully perform a number of cleaning chores in your bedroom. Here is a list of all cleaning activities that will be performed as part of the service:
- Dusting and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings and all surfaces throughout the room will be wiped down, polished and disinfected.
- Vacuuming – carpets, curtains and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Mattress cleaning – all sides (including the underside) of your mattress will be vacuumed, spot treated and disinfected.
- Cupboard and cabinet cleaning – drawers, closets and other storage units will be left clutter free, cleaned internally and externally and neatly organised.
- Mirrors, light fixtures, framed pictures and other glass surfaces and items will be wiped, polished and left spotless.
- Floors – the floor in your bedroom will be vacuumed, mopped and polished.
- Disinfection of frequently touched items will take place and the entire room will be left immaculate.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
When you call our company and order the end-of-tenancy cleaning service, the customer service representatives will supply you with a free quote over the phone. The pricing will be personalised and determined by the amount of cleaning chores that will take place during the service, as well as the size and condition of the property. You only need to pay for the tasks that are part of the service. No hidden charges will be added to your bill and once you receive the quote, the number will be final. You will know exactly what you are being charged for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
This is what I call professionalism. Your end of tenancy cleaning experts arrive exactly on time, did their job faster than I expected and left the whole place cleaner than ever. – Lucas
Tenancy Cleaning in Whetstone
When your tenancy contract is due to expire you have no choice but to clean the property before you move out or you will lose your security deposit. Don’t let the money you paid just disappear. Get the entire sum back in your pocket and book a professional end of tenancy cleaning service with us. Our company has affordable services and the detergents are also included in the price. You don’t have to lift a finger, we will do the dirty job for you. Our team of cleaning professionals is working every day and covering the area of Whetstone, N20. Get in touch with an operator and get your quote now.
I recommend this team to all people who need end of tenancy cleaning as they gave me and my landlord full comfort and satisfaction. – Candice
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Whetstone, N20
Our team specialises in the performance of end of tenancy cleaning services in Whetstone, N20 and the rest of the city of London. The procedures of our company are not expensive but are incredibly effective against all forms of grime. There are many benefits of using the services offered by our company because we are one of the leaders in the professional industry of the city. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer service operators and book an end of tenancy cleaning service for the rental property in which you currently live or which you plan to rent out. We promise that the results will be satisfying.
After Lease Cleaning Whetstone, London
First-class end of tenancy cleaning services you can receive in the head office of our thriving agency. We are ready to perform this and a variety of other disinfecting procedures any time you call us or visit us. Don’t underestimate the importance of the final disinfection of your rental property because this will probably determine the fate of your security deposit. Our procedures are not only effective but also inexpensive which is the perfect combination. We can perform end of tenancy cleaning in Whetstone, N20 and in many other places of London, so don’t think about it any more and contact us.