Our company is an expert at end of tenancy cleaning and it offers a vast array of cleaning options in Belsize Park, NW3. We have flexible working hours so that every person who has a pretty busy schedule can take advantage of our end of tenancy cleaning services at one point or another. This includes weekends. We focus on a detailed cleaning that covers your bathroom, living room, bedroom, kitchen and any other room you might have. Our service is about six to seven hours long but generally we are bound to stay as long as necessary for the task to be done. You can make a booking by phone.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The kitchen is one of the least pleasant areas to clean. If you are willing to impress your landlord, trust our professionals with this task. Here is what will be performed as part of the service:
- Grease removal – cooking surfaces, backsplashes, tiled walls, and worktops will all be washed, degreased, and disinfected.
- Cleaning of appliances – your oven, refrigerator, microwave, and other devices will be wiped on the exterior and disinfected.
- Dishwashing – includes washing and polishing of all silverware and dishes and returning them to their proper placements.
- Storage area decluttering and organisation – all cupboards, shelves, and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and refilled.
- Floor and carpet cleaning – carpets, rugs, and upholstery will be properly vacuumed, and the entire floor will be swept and cleaned.
- All waste will be removed, and your garbage cans will be cleaned and disinfected. The treatment also includes a complete disinfection of all door knobs, light switches, and other commonly handled things.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Deep cleaning of the living room will be performed at your property as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer. Our cleaning teams will take care of a wide range of cleaning activities in order to ensure that the entire living room is left in an immaculate condition. Here is the full list of chores that you may expect:
- Surface wiping – includes dusting and polishing of all walls, ceilings, furniture tops, and other surfaces.
- Mirrors, glass table tops, framed photos, and light fixtures will be cleaned and polished using appropriate materials.
- Upholstery, carpets, rugs, and curtains will be properly vacuum cleaned.
- Decluttering – The living room’s cabinets, shelves, and other storage units will be decluttered, reorganised, and deep cleaned.
- Rubbish removal includes the elimination of all clutter, garbage, and dirt, as well as the tidy organisation of all things and decorations.
- The floor of your living room will be cleaned and mopped, and all things that are often touched will be disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
All the deposits in a bathroom make it a complicated place to clean. To deal with that, our professionals will use the high quality professional cleaning solutions to efficiently get rid of all grime, gunk and buildup from all areas of your bathroom. Here is what to expect as part of the bathroom cleaning of your house:
- Surface dusting – shelves, countertops, tops of furniture and cupboards will be thoroughly wiped down and polished.
- Sink and faucets – the sink and its faucets will be scrubbed, descaled, polished and disinfected.
- Shower cleaning – shower cabins, wash basins, taps, shower heads and other fixtures will be scrubbed, disinfected and cleared of deposits and buildup. All drains will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Cabinet cleaning – all cupboards and drawers will be decluttered, organised and cleaned inside and out.
- Mould and mildew removal – all tiled surfaces and grout will be cleaned with special products and left mould and mildew free.
- Rubbish removal – all waste will be disposed of and your bathroom bins will be disinfected.
- The bathroom floor will be vacuumed, mopped and left spotless. Door handles and knobs, faucets and light switches will be disinfected at the end of the service.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The bedroom of your house also deserves attention when cleaning, even if it is not a particularly grimy place. We ensure thorough and deep cleaning of the entire room. Our cleaners will perform a number of cleaning tasks and ensure that they do their best in order to complete all of them. Here is a list of the cleaning tasks that will take place in your bedroom:
- Dust removal – tops of cupboards, furniture, walls nad other surfaces in the room will be wiped down and left free of dust, grime and cobwebs.
- Vacuum cleaning – your entire mattress will be thoroughly vacuumed, as well as all upholstery and carpets in the room.
- Cabinet organisation – all cupboards and drawers will be cleared of clutter, wiped down inside and out and organised.
- Polishing of wood – furniture, wooden surfaces and decorations will be wiped down and polished with suitable products.
- Floor cleaning – the entire bedroom floor will be vacuumed/swept and mopped to perfection.
- Thorough disinfection – all frequently touched objects and items in the room will be sanitised. That includes handles of doors and cabinets, light switches and remote controls.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
The cost of our end-of-tenancy cleaning service will be individually estimated and quoted to you . When you schedule a service with us, our customer service representatives will provide you with an estimated price depending on the condition and size of the property that will be cleaned. The amount of cleaning chores that will be performed as part of the service will be considered as well. You may be confident that once you receive a price quotation, it is final, and no further costs will be presented to you.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
The flat I rented needed to be cleaned in detail because I was about to leave soon. Your end of tenancy cleaning service gave me the chance to worry about nothing! – Zoe
Tenancy Cleaning in Belsize Park
You can leave all your cleaning work to the qualified cleaning technicians working in this company and prepare for your moving out. This company provides qualitative end of tenancy cleaning done at reasonable price for all residents of Belsize Park, NW3. If you need thorough and fast cleaning in the end of your lease, the cleaning technicians can take care of the cleanness of your rented property. The upholstery, carpets, floors, furniture and all dirty surfaces in the rooms will be cleaned and sanitized. Your landlord will be very happy with the nice and hygienic condition of his property after we clean it.
Your cleaning team is very kind and also efficient. The rented property is now brilliant and I’m totally free to go. Thank you so much. – Clair
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Belsize Park, NW3
When it is finally time to move out and you want to get your full deposit back, call us and let us help you. We are a company, specialised in providing reliable end of tenancy cleaning. We have a team of fully trained cleaning maids, ready to clean every corner of your house and make everything shiny again. If this is not enough for your landlord and he isn’t pleased with the results, call us within the next 2 days and will be back. Please feel free to contact us, we are available every day, including weekends and holidays for all London areas, including Belsize Park, NW3.
After Lease Cleaning Belsize Park, London
Every apartment collects dirt and soil during a tenant’s stay. That’s why it’s vital that the premises be cleaned when the renter wants to move out. Our company specialises in end of tenancy cleaning in Belsize Park, NW3 and is very experienced in this business. We know what to expect, we’ve cleaned quite a lot of properties and we believe nothing is impossible to clean. Our employees are responsible and friendly and totally trustworthy. We have screened them carefully so that only the best professionals work for this company. If you are interested in having a service like this, don’t hesitate to call us.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.