If you are a landlord who has leased a property to tenants who don’t keep it clean, you should definitely book for our end of tenancy cleaning service once they move out. We are a reliable cleaning company that covers Brompton, SW3 as well as all the other Greater London areas. Our team of responsible and certified cleaning professionals will make sure that everything is sparkling clean but if you are still unhappy we will come back and re – clean for free. Simple as that. Call our operators now and get a non – obligation quote. They are waiting for your call.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens are the least favourite area to every homeowner, when it comes to cleaning. Our professional cleaners will arrive equipped with tools and products and make sure no signs of grease or grime have been left behind. Here are some of the tasks that will be performed in your kitchen:
- Surface dusting – tops of furniture and cupboards, shelves, counters and table tops will be wiped down and cleared of dust and grime.
- Cupboard cleaning – drawers, cabinets and other storage units will be decluttered, and cleaned inside and out.
- Dishwashing – all dishes, cutlery and utensils will be washed and organised in their designated places.
- Grease removal – cooking areas, backsplashes, tiles surfaces and cutting boards will be scrubbed, degreased and disinfected.
- Appliances – your oven, its stove top, the refrigerator and microwave will be wiped down and cleaned on the outside.
- Rubbish removal – all waste will be removed from the kitchen and all rubbish bins will be washed and thoroughly disinfected.
- The entire floor of your kitchen will be cleaned, with carpets and rugs vacuumed and hardwood or tiled floors – mopped. Disinfection of all commonly touched items throughout the room will also take place.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Thorough cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces and areas of your living room will take place as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you book with our company. Our cleaners will work hard to ensure that everything is left immaculate by the end of the service. Here are the chores they will perform at your property:
- Dust and grime removal – include wiping down and dusting all furniture, shelves, table tops, walls, and ceilings in the room.
- Cupboard organisation – cabinets, drawers, and other storage areas will be decluttered, wiped out, and reorganised.
- Cleaning of wooden and glass surfaces – proper cleaning solutions will be used to wipe down and polish wooden and glass furniture, decorations, and surfaces. They will be cleaned and left spotless.
- Vacuum cleaning – all upholstery and carpets throughout the living room will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Floor cleaning includes sweeping and mopping the whole floor of the living room.
- Disinfection – complete disinfection of frequently handled objects (door handles and knobs, light switches, remote controls, and so on) will be performed at the end of the cleaning process.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Our cleaners will work hard to get rid of all the grime from your bathroom. Using the high quality bathroom cleaning products we supply them with, they will scrub all areas of the room and leave it in pristine, spotless condition. Here are the tasks that will take place in your bathroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings, shelves and tops of furniture and cupboards will be wiped down and polished.
- Cupboard organisation – cabinets, drawers and storage units will be decluttered, thoroughly cleaned and restocked.
- Descaling – the bathroom sink. all faucets, toilet and wash basin will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Deposit cleaning – your entire shower, tiled walls and other surfaces will be cleaned of soap scum, mould and mildew. Drains will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- Waste bin cleaning – al rubbish will be disposed of and your bins will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Your entire bathroom floor will be swept and vacuumed and the cleaners will disinfect all commonly touched objects throughout the room.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The bedroom, where you sleep and spend the most of your personal time, also requires complete cleaning. Our cleaners will dust and disinfect everything, as well as perform a variety of other cleaning tasks. Below is a comprehensive list of all cleaning jobs that will be performed in your bedroom:
- Surface polishing – cabinet tops, furniture, and various surfaces in the bedroom will be dusted and polished.
- Cabinet organisation – storage units will be carefully organised after being decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and neatly organised.
- Mirrors, framed art, and light fixtures will be thoroughly washed down and polished using the suitable materials.
- Mattress cleaning – The mattress in your bedroom will be cleaned and disinfected from all sides.
- Cleaning of floors – carpets will be vacuumed, and hardwood floors will be swept and mopped completely.
- Disinfection of commonly touched things will occur, and the space will be neatly organised.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
To ensure that our services are fairly priced, we provide each customer with a personalised rate depending on the size and condition of the property, as well as the number of jobs that will be performed as part of the service. When you decide to schedule a service with us, one of our office representatives will ask you for further information regarding the task at hand. There will be no further charges once the price has been estimated. You will be sent a thorough bill that includes all tasks. You will be aware of everything you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I could have tried and cleaned the flat on my own before I left it but I’m happy I chose to entrust the job to your professional end of tenancy cleaners. They really knew what they were doing. – Jasmine
Tenancy Cleaning in Brompton
We invite you in the headquarters of our thriving company in London to learn more about the amazing offer we have for end of tenancy cleaning. This is one of our most wanted services and we understand that a lot of people struggle with performance of this procedure. Except that it takes too much time, it also requires a lot of hard work which some people can’t handle. Our cleaners, on the other hand, are always prepared to execute an end of tenancy cleaning, whether it is in Brompton, SW3 or in some other part of the city of London. Contact our call centres today and see how effective our services are.
Your service is the best in the city that one can get. Thank you for the incredible end of tenancy cleaning and the friendly attitude. – Mary
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Brompton, SW3
If you have found a new apartment and you will move out soon, let us help you with the cleaning. Your old apartment must be in need of end of tenancy cleaning and we are here to help. Since you probably have lots of things on your mind right now, it’s best to leave everything in our skilled hands. Our end of tenancy cleaning in Brompton, SW3 is the best Londoners can experience. We offer low costs, excellent customer support and a guarantee. Our cleaners are not only skilled, but also very knowledgeable and experienced. If this is what you need, feel free to give us a call.
After Lease Cleaning Brompton, London
If you want to reduce the stress of moving out, we can help. End of tenancy cleaning is a service we are specialised in. If you trust us, we guarantee you complete satisfaction with the achieved results. Our cleaning maids are fully trained and equipped to clean your property- no matter big or small, to fit our high standards. Please don’t hesitate anymore, call us, we are available every day, from Monday to Sunday in all areas of Greater London, including Brompton, SW3. Your satisfaction with our services is 100% guaranteed! Don’t waste any more time, we are waiting for your call!
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.