If you want to receive excellent and reasonably priced end of tenancy cleaning, we are welcoming you to take a look at the offers, provided by our respected company. We rely on skilled and trained team of cleaners that can handle with every cleaning task. Your rooms will be cleaned from stains and dirt in an effective way and you will be able to continue with your moving out. We promise that you will take your deposit back because we will leave the rooms in an immaculate condition. Find us in Clapham, SW4 and book our professional end of tenancy cleaning 7 days per week.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The kitchen is one of the least pleasant areas to clean. If you are willing to impress your landlord, trust our professionals with this task. Here is what will be performed as part of the service:
- Grease removal – cooking surfaces, backsplashes, tiled walls, and worktops will all be washed, degreased, and disinfected.
- Cleaning of appliances – your oven, refrigerator, microwave, and other devices will be wiped on the exterior and disinfected.
- Dishwashing – includes washing and polishing of all silverware and dishes and returning them to their proper placements.
- Storage area decluttering and organisation – all cupboards, shelves, and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and refilled.
- Floor and carpet cleaning – carpets, rugs, and upholstery will be properly vacuumed, and the entire floor will be swept and cleaned.
- All waste will be removed, and your garbage cans will be cleaned and disinfected. The treatment also includes a complete disinfection of all door knobs, light switches, and other commonly handled things.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room area will be cleaned as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service that will be performed by experienced cleaning professionals. They will clean all areas and surfaces in the room. A number of cleaning tasks will take place in your property and you may rest assured that none of them will be overlooked. Here is a list of all the chores:
- Dust removal – tops of furniture and other surfaces will be thoroughly wiped down and cleared of dust and grime.
- Upholstery and carpet cleaning – all upholstery and carpets found in your living room will be thoroughly vacuum cleaned (including areas underneath and behind furniture).
- Organisation – cabinets, shelves and other storage spaces will be neatly reorganied and cleaned both inside and out.
- Floor cleaning – hardwood or tiled floors will be thoroughly vacuumed or swept and mopped with appropriate products.
- Disinfection – all commonly handles items, such as remote controls, light switches and door handles.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaning team that arrives at your place to perform the end of tenancy cleaning service will work hard to scrub, clean and disinfect all areas of your bathroom. They will complete numerous tasks throughout the service. Here is a list of all bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Surface cleaning -includes wiping down and dusting of walls, ceilings, counters, furniture, and other surfaces.
- Scrubbing and deposit removal will be performed on tiled walls, shower cabins and screens, bathtubs, sinks, and toilets. Any soap scum, dirt, mould, and mildew will be removed, and the entire area will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, wiped down inside and out, and reorganised.
- Steam cleaning – shower curtains and carpets will be steam cleaned to eliminate mould and mildew.
- Cleaning of waste bins – all waste will be disposed of and bins will be cleaned, and disinfected.
- The bathroom floor will be vacuumed and cleaned, drains will be unclogged and cleaned. The cleaners will finish the bathroom cleaning by disinfecting commonly touched object ( door handles, light switches and others).
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms may not gather a lot of dirt, but in order for an end-of-tenancy cleaning service to be successful, the entire room must be cleaned and sanitised. This is exactly what our team’s cleaners will do upon arrival. They will carry out a variety of cleaning duties and deep clean all corners and surfaces in the room are cleaned. Here’s what you may expect from them:
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces will be performed on all furniture, walls, window sills, and other locations in the room.
- Mattress cleaning – involves vacuuming, stain removal, and disinfection of your mattress.
- Vacuuming – All carpets and upholstery will be properly vacuumed.
- Cabinet cleaning includes the decluttering and cleaning of closets, cuboards, and drawers.
- Mirrors, framed photographs, and other glass surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Floors will be cleaned and mopped with suitable cleaning porducts
- Light switches, remote controls, door knobs, and other frequently handled things will be cleaned. The room will be left spotless.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
When you call our company and order the end-of-tenancy cleaning service, the customer service representatives will supply you with a free quote over the phone. The pricing will be personalised and determined by the amount of cleaning chores that will take place during the service, as well as the size and condition of the property. You only need to pay for the tasks that are part of the service. No hidden charges will be added to your bill and once you receive the quote, the number will be final. You will know exactly what you are being charged for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
The end of the contact of tenancy gave me the responsibility to clean the place thoroughly. But I chose your professional services and I had nothing to worry about. – Morgan
Tenancy Cleaning in Clapham
If you want to save your time for packing and preparing your luggage for moving out, we can provide the professional end of tenancy cleaning you need. It will be done by qualified and experienced cleaning staff who will make your rented flat impeccably clean. They will arrive in time at your address and ensure the cleanness of all rooms. The kitchen and all appliances, furniture and floor, will be polished and cleaned. The upholstery and carpets will be vacuum cleaned. The floors will be mopped and wiped clean. Order our affordable end of tenancy cleaning available in Clapham, SW4 every day in the week.
My landlord was really surprised and happy with your maintenance. His property became spotlessly clean and I was quite relieved. Thank you. – Viola
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Clapham, SW4
To receive professionally done end of tenancy cleaning, you can choose the outstanding services, provided by our dedicated company. We collaborate with committed team of cleaners and we guarantee that all the employees have been trained in an excellent way. You can book our outstanding end of tenancy cleaning in Clapham, SW4 during the whole week and we promise to respond to your quests as soon as possible. Our cleaners will come supplied with eco friendly detergents and modern machines. We assure you that we can offer affordable rates as well as many exceptional offers for our end of tenancy cleaning.
After Lease Cleaning Clapham, London
If you are not pleased with how you cleaned your rented apartment before moving out, there is a quicker and better solution. Using our company will ensure high-quality results. An end of tenancy cleaning service is always recommended when it comes to moving house. We guarantee that our service is worth the try. It is professional, insured, guaranteed and very effective. Not only this, but we can also carry out an individual program based on the size of the property and the cleaning issues. We work in Clapham, SW4 and operate 7 days a week. This is your best chance to call us. Get a free estimate.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.