We are introducing you our reliable and committed company that has long specialized in providing end of tenancy cleaning in Finsbury Park, N4. We guarantee that we can provide immaculate cleaning of the rooms in your home and that we can handle with the complete removing of the stains and accumulated dirt. For the purpose we collaborate with trained and comprehensive cleaners who will find the right solution for the ideal cleaning of the property. Instead of bothering yourself with the cleaning procedures on your own, you can leave everything into the hands of our organized staff who work with attention to detail.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Nobody likes cleaning a greasy kitchen. We understand that when moving out, people have a lot of things to do and often neglect the thorough cleaning of such areas. We send our cleaning teams and supply them with professional cleaning products that they use in order to ensure that everything has been left immaculate. Here are a few of the tasks included in their lists:
- Cleaning surfaces – dust will be removed from shelves, tops of furniture, cupboards, walls and ceilings.
- Kitchen sink cleaning – the entire kitchen sink and its faucets will be descaled, scrubbed and disinfected. The drain will be inspected and unclogged if needed.
- Surface scrubbing and degreasing – all cooking areas, such as countertops, stove tops, backsplashes, tiled walls and surfaces and even your extractor will be thoroughly cleaned, degreased and disinfected.
- Washing up – dishes, kitchen utensils, silverware and plates will be washed and polished, then places back to their designated places.
- Decluttering and organisation of storage units – all cabinets, drawers and other cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, then neatly reorganised.
- Vacuum cleaning – upholstery, carpets and rugs found in the kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Floor cleaning – the entire kitchen floor will be swept and mopped.
- Waste removal – all kitchen rubbish bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- All frequently touched items in the kitchen (appliance buttons, light switches, door knobs and handles, etc.) will be disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room is the room of the house where people usually gather and spend time together. To be able to enjoy that, the entire area should be clean and disinfected. Our cleaners will perform numerous cleaning tasks to ensure that the entire area is spotless by the end of the service. Here are all the jobs that will take place on your property:
- Polishing of various surfaces – furniture, table tops, walls and ceilings will be wiped down and thoroughly dusted.
- Vacuum cleaning – all carpets, rugs and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed. The cleaners will reach underneath and behind furnitre as well.
- Reorganising – cupboards, shelves and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and neatly organised by the cleaners.
- Cleaning of glass and wooden surfaces – light fixtures, framed pictures and decorations will be cleaned with suitable products.
- Floor cleaning – the entire floor of your living room will be vacuumed and mopped.
- No signs of dust or grime will be left behind and the entire room will be left immaculate and refreshes. Remote controls, door handles, light switches and other commonly touched objects will be disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Special attention is required in the bathroom when it comes to cleaning and you may rest assured that our cleaners will take care of that. The high quality products we supply them with will help them remove all buildup, deposits and other grime throughout the bathroom and leave it in pristine condition. Here is a list of all tasks that will be performed in your bathroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – the tops of shelves, cupboards, and other surfaces will be wiped and cleared of dust and dirt.
- Shower cleaning – this involves thorough cleaning the whole shower cabin, including the walls, faucets, shower head, and wash basin. Soap scum and other deposits will be completely removed.
- Descaling – the sink, toilet, and bathtub will be cleansed, descaled, and disinfected.
- Cupboard and medicine cabinet cleaning and decluttering – the storage units will be cleaned inside and out and properly restocked.
- Floor cleaning – includes vacuuming and mopping the entire floor. To eradicate mould and mildew, all bathroom carpets will be steam cleaned
- Glass surfaces, shower screens and mirrors will be polished and mopped. All rubbish will be removed, bins will be washed and disinfected. Sanitisation of commonly touched items, door handles and faucets is also included in the service.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms are where we all go to enjoy a little personal time and get our beauty rest. Our cleaners will execute a variety of cleaning chores to guarantee that the entire space is spotless, neat and welcoming. Here is a list of everything that will happen in your bedroom as part of the end-of-tenancy cleaning service:
- Dust removal – the tops of cupboards, furniture, walls, and other surfaces in the room will be wiped down to remove dust, filth, and cobwebs.
- Vacuum cleaning – your whole mattress, as well as any upholstery and carpets in the room, will be properly vacuumed.
- Cabinet organisation – cleaning out all cupboards and drawers, wiping them out inside and out, and organising them.
- Wood polishing – furniture, wooden surfaces, and decorations will be cleaned and polished with appropriate materials.
- Floor cleaning – the whole bedroom floor will be carefully vacuumed/swept and mopped.
- Complete disinfection will be performed on all regularly touched objects and things in the room. This includes door and cabinet knobs, light switches, and remote controls.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We wanted to ensure that our consumers received high-quality services at a reasonable cost. This is why we now employ a pricing method that enables us to offer a price to each client based on the condition of their home. Its size as well as the amount of cleaning duties included in the project will be considered and you will be given a free quotation as well as a thorough list of all activities that will be completed at your house. There will be no hidden fees, and you will know precisely what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I had to deal with a million tasks at the time I was leaving my apartment. Fortunately, your end of tenancy cleaning experts were there to help me cope with the process a lot faster! – Patrick
Tenancy Cleaning in Finsbury Park
Instead of constantly worrying about the upcoming end of tenancy cleaning that you have to perform, why don’t pick up the phone and book one of our professional end of tenancy cleaning services in Finsbury Park, N4? They will help you a lot by saving you the troubles of finding appropriate equipment for the effective disinfection of your rental property. You won’t be able to find anywhere else professional set of eco products and machines like ours. We can provide not only the equipment but we can also take care ourselves of the disinfection of every nook and cranny in your current home. Just call us.
When I’m asked to provide end of tenancy cleaning I’ll definitely book your services again because you made me so pleased. – Bella
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Finsbury Park, N4
Professional end of tenancy cleaning services which are effective and don’t have high prices you can find only in the head office of our company. Our procedures will change the look of your rental house or flat by removing all collected grime. Even the smallest objects and the areas which are hard to reach will be thoroughly disinfected by the experts from our company. For the performance of the procedure they will use the equipment of chemical-free cleaning supplies which they will bring with them. They are more effective than any other products you’ve used before and won’t endanger your health. Book our great end of tenancy cleaning services now in Finsbury Park, N4.
After Lease Cleaning Finsbury Park, London
Your rented property can be brought into perfectly clean condition by the cleaning staff working in our company. If you want to move out in the time in which you have planned it, use our affordable services. The cleaners will disinfect the toilet and bathroom, vacuum clean the floors, carpets and upholstered furniture, remove the dirt and dust from all surfaces. Use our first-rate end of tenancy cleaning services, provided in Finsbury Park, N4, to ensure the cleanness of your rented domestic or commercial property. They will guarantee you returning of your deposits and perfectly clean rooms in the end of your rental agreement.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.