If you search for professionally done end of tenancy cleaning that will be provided in the fastest possible way, you can rely on our experienced company that specializes in offering high quality cleaning services in Hampstead, NW3. We will clean all of the rooms by using innovative cleaning technologies, thanks to which all the stains and dirt will be successfully removed. We will leave the property perfectly cleaned for the next tenants and you will receive your deposit back. Benefit from our affordable rates and learn more about our exclusive offers for end of tenancy cleaning through the customer support centres that we provide.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The cleaning of a dirty kitchen is undoubtedly one of the least pleasant activities when it comes to deep house cleaning. Lucky for you, the cleaners that will be assigned to you will arrive fully equipped with powerful solutions and take care of everything in the room. Here are the cleaning jobs that will take place in your kitchen.
- Washing surface – includes removing dust off shelves, furniture tops, cabinets, walls, and ceilings.
- Cleaning of the kitchen sink and its faucets – the entire kitchen sink and its faucets will be descaled, cleansed, and disinfected. The drain will be examined and, if necessary, unclogged.
- Surface cleaning and degreasing – all kitchen areas will be completely cleaned, degreased, and disinfected, including counters, cooker tops, backsplashes, tiled walls and other cooking surfaces. That includes your extractor.
- Washing up – dishes, cooking utensils, cutlery, and plates will be cleansed and polished before being returned to their proper places.
- Storage unit decluttering and organisation – all cabinets, drawers, and other cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and properly reorganised.
- Vacuuming – The upholstery, carpets, and rugs in the kitchen will be properly vacuumed.
- All rubbish will be removed from your kitchen, the entire floor will be vacuumed and mopped, and all commonly touched items will be disinfected and left immaculate.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Even though it is not an extremely dirty area of the house, the living room at your property will be thoroughly cleaned. You may rest assured that the cleaners will perform a number of thorough cleaning tasks in there and not skip or neglect any of them. Here is the full list of cleaning activities that will take place in your living room:
- Cleaning and polishing of all surfaces in the room, including furniture tops, walls, ceilings, and shelves.
- All carpets and upholstery will be vacuumed. The cleaners will hoover between upholstery cushions as well as behind and under furniture.
- Cabinet cleaning entails removing all clutter and debris, and cleaning storage cabinets both inside and out.
- Mirrors, glass furniture, light fixtures, and other objects with glass surfaces will be carefully cleaned and polished.
- Floor cleaning includes vacuuming, mopping, and disinfecting of the whole floor of your living room.
- Sanitation – complete disinfection of all items handled on a regular basis.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The deep cleaning of each bathroom requires a lot of time, effort, patience, and some special cleaning techniques. The cleaners that will perform the end of tenancy cleaning service you book will use powerful products and efficiently clean the entire area of your bathroom leaving it immaculate by the end of the service. Here are the chores that will take place in your bathroom:
- Cleaning of surfaces – walls, ceilings, countertops, furniture and other surfaces will be wiped down and freed of dust.
- Scrubbing and deposit removal – tiled walls, shower cabins and screens, bathtubs, sinks and toilets will be scrubbed and descaled. All soap scum, grime, mould and mildew will be removed and everything will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets, cupboards and drawers will be cleared of clutter, wiped down inside and outside and reorganised.
- Waste bin cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of, cleaned and disinfected.
- Shower curtains and rugs will be steam cleaned with mould and mildew removed.
- The floor of your bathroom will be vacuumed and mopped.
- All commonly handled items, door handles, faucets, light switches and others will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The bedroom – the place where you rest and spend the most important hours of each day requires thorough cleaning as well. Our cleaners will efficiently dust and disinfect everything along with a number of other cleaning chores. Here is a detailed list of all cleaning tasks that will take place in your bedroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – all surfaces, tops of furniture, shelves, window sills and other areas will be wiped down and polished.
- Decluttering and organisation – cupboards, desks and wardrobes will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and organised.
- Mattress cleaning – the entire surface of your mattress will be vacuumed, spot treated and disinfected.
- Glass cleaning – frames pictures, light fixtures and mirrors will be cleaned and polished.
- Carpet and upholstery – any carpets and upholstery in the bedroom will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Floor cleaning – hardwood floors will be swept and mopped.
- Doors, door handles and knobs, light switches, bed side tables and all items in the room that are regularly touched will be disinfected. The bedroom will be aired out and left in pristine condition.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We estimate personal prices for all our customers depending on the number and type of cleaning chores that will be included in the job, as well as the size and condition of the property. Once you decide to book a cleaning service with us, you will be provided with a free quote over the phone. Once your customer service agents give you the estimated price, it will be final. You know exactly what you are paying for and may rest assured that no charges will be added.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Being able to rely on your professional services is a very important feature. Thank you for your end of tenancy cleaning service and the amazing job your experts did with my place. – Craig
Tenancy Cleaning in Hampstead
If you want to receive first class quality end of tenancy cleaning in Hampstead, NW3, you can contact our comprehensive and professional team of cleaners right now. They will be happy to collaborate with you and to provide cleaning from top to bottom that will guarantee the receiving of your deposit. Book our end of tenancy cleaning 7 days per week and benefit from our exceptional offers and fairly honest prices. The rooms will be sanitized and cleaned up to the highest standards and you can expect punctuality and professionalism in every detail that concerns the end of tenancy cleaning.
You made the owner of the rented place and me very satisfied with the completed service as the house was glowing with cleanness. – Martin
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Hampstead, NW3
If you tend to move house often you probably know how difficult and time-consuming it is to clean the whole apartment. With our end of tenancy cleaning in Hampstead, NW3, you will not have to worry about anything like that anymore. We will take this unpleasant and tedious task off your shoulders and obtain maximum results. Your rented property will be sparkling, allowing you to leave it right away. We can ensure high-quality results on any occasion. We only ask you give us a call. We’ll arrange everything. Dial this number or send us an e-mail and we’ll schedule an appointment.
After Lease Cleaning Hampstead, London
Let us introduce you our company. Our main occupation is end of tenancy cleaning and we work very hard to impress our customers in Hampstead, NW3 with the results we create. We can clean your lodgings thoroughly, even those things you take for granted. We promise you the premises will be immaculate and you won’t recognise the place after we are done. We will leave it in a similar condition like that day when you moved in. In addition to high-quality results we also offer a guarantee. There is no doubt this service is completely worthwhile. If you would love to book a service, use this contact number to get in touch with us.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.