If you’re looking for an effective and results-oriented end of tenancy cleaning in Holloway, N7 and you need a service straight away, it’s time you learn about our company. For the past few years we have worked within London, offering first-calibre professional end of tenancy cleaning services. So far we have cleaned a great deal of residential properties. We are here to make any rented apartment or house hygienic, for which reason we use special high-end equipment. If your landlord wants you to bring the property back to life before you leave, you should use our service. We are free from Monday to Sunday. Make an appointment.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The kitchen in each property quickly accumulates grease, grime, deposits and clutter. To get rid of these you will need time, effort and a number of powerful cleaning products. To spare yourself the time and effort required for this type of cleaning, give our company a call. Our professional cleaners will arrive with thorough checklists and make sure that no cleaning activities have been overlooked. Here is what will be performed in your kitchen:
- Wiping down of surfaces – dust and grime will be removed from tops of furniture and cupboards, as well as all surfaces that require wiping down.
- Descaling and disinfection – the kitchen sink and its faucets will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected. The drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Degreasing – all cooking areas, countertops, stove tops, extractors, tiled surfaces and backsplashes will be degreased, scrubbed and left in an immaculate state.
- Dishwashing – dishes, cutlery and kitchen utensils will be washed, polished and put away.
- Organising and decluttering – kitchen cabinets, drawers, and other storage units will be decluttered, thoroughly cleaned and restocked.
- Vacuuming – all carpets and rugs in the kitchen will be vacuumed. The same goes for any upholstery pieces you may have.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied, washed and disinfected.
- Floor cleaning – the entire kitchen floor will be swept and thoroughly mopped.
- Sanitisation – door handles and knobs, appliance buttons and other frequently touched items will be disinfected.
- You may rest assured that the whole kitchen will be left spotless, gleaming and in pristine condition by the end of the service.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room in each house does not accumulate as much grime as the bathroom or kitchen, however, its cleaning is as important for the successful end of tenancy cleaning. Here is wha tour clesaning professionals will perofrm in your living room area as part of the professional end of tenancy cleaning service you schedule with our company:
- Dust removal – all furniture, shelves, table tops, walls and ceilings in the room will be wiped down and cleared of dust.
- Organising – cabinets, drawers and other storage spaces will be decluttered, wiped down and nesatly reorganised.
- Polishing of wooden and glass surfaces – wooden and glass furniture, decorations and surfaces will be wiped down and cleaned with suitable cleaning products. They will be polished and left immaculate.
- Vacuuming – all upholstery (including underneath and behind cushions ), as well as all carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Floor clesaning – the enitre floor of the living room will be swept and mopped.
- Disinfection – thorough disinfection of commonly touched objects (door handles and knobs, light switches, remote controls and others) will take place as the final task included in the living room service of your property.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The deep cleaning of each bathroom requires a lot of time, effort, patience, and some special cleaning techniques. The cleaners that will perform the end of tenancy cleaning service you book will use powerful products and efficiently clean the entire area of your bathroom leaving it immaculate by the end of the service. Here are the chores that will take place in your bathroom:
- Cleaning of surfaces – walls, ceilings, countertops, furniture and other surfaces will be wiped down and freed of dust.
- Scrubbing and deposit removal – tiled walls, shower cabins and screens, bathtubs, sinks and toilets will be scrubbed and descaled. All soap scum, grime, mould and mildew will be removed and everything will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets, cupboards and drawers will be cleared of clutter, wiped down inside and outside and reorganised.
- Waste bin cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of, cleaned and disinfected.
- Shower curtains and rugs will be steam cleaned with mould and mildew removed.
- The floor of your bathroom will be vacuumed and mopped.
- All commonly handled items, door handles, faucets, light switches and others will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The entire bedroom of the property will be deep cleaned, organised and left in pristine condition. You may expect quick and efficient work from our cleaning professionals that will perform a number of cleaning tasks during the service. Here is what to expect:
- Polishing of surfaces – tops of cabinets, furniture and various surfaces in the bedroom will be dusted, polished and disinfected.
- Organisation of items – counters, drawers and cabinets will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, then neatly organised.
- Glass cleaning – mirrors, framed art and light fixtures will be neatly wiped down and polished using appropriate products.
- Mattress – the mattress in your bedroom will be vacuumed from all sides and disinfected.
- Floor cleaning – carpets will be vacuumed and hardwood floors will be swept and thoroughly mopped.
- Disinfection of frequently touched items will take place and everything in the room will be beautifully organised.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We wanted to ensure that our consumers received high-quality services at a reasonable cost. This is why we now employ a pricing method that enables us to offer a price to each client based on the condition of their home. Its size as well as the amount of cleaning duties included in the project will be considered and you will be given a free quotation as well as a thorough list of all activities that will be completed at your house. There will be no hidden fees, and you will know precisely what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
The flat I rented was in need of a thorough cleaning before I left. Your company’s end of tenancy cleaning services saved my life! – Sofia
Tenancy Cleaning in Holloway
We are a leading company, providing end of tenancy cleaning that fits your pocket. We have a team of professionals, ready to meet all of your requirements and even to surpass them. We guarantee you the best prices for the region of Greater London and Holloway, N7. So if you live in this region, don’t wonder anymore, call us and schedule the procedure for any convenient to you day and time. And if your landlord isn’t satisfied with the results, you can call us within the next 48 hours and our maids will visit your home again and clean it, so you can get your deposit back.
When I was ending my tenancy contract you were the people that helped me most. You made the house cleaner than I expected. Thanks. – Willow
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Holloway, N7
If you want to have the necessary time to pack your belongings and prepare for moving out of your rented flat, we can offer you reliable and affordable cleaning in the end of your lease. The cleaning staff will sanitize the rooms and all appliances, pieces of furniture, floors and dirty surfaces. They will remove the stains, dust and grime from your rented flat. To order the professional end of tenancy cleaning you need in Holloway, N7 use our customer care centre, online enquiry form or e-mail. We will be happy to assist you have the cleaning you need scheduled for a convenient time.
After Lease Cleaning Holloway, London
The thorough cleaning of the house before you leave it is a tough job. It is not easy to remove months or years worth of dirt. Even if you are determined to do that on your own, you need powerful detergents and a lot of free time. Now, you don’t have to lift a finger in order to clean the place because we cover the area of Holloway, N7 and our end of tenancy cleaning service is available seven days a week. Call now and make a booking, our cleaners will do the cleaning for you and you will have your security deposit back in your wallet. Simple as that.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.