All too often the security deposit we pay to move in is one or two monthly salaries and every tenant wants to see their money back in their wallet when the contract is due to expire. That’s why the property must be thoroughly cleaned. That’s not always easy given the lack of time and effective cleaning detergents. But if you book an end of tenancy cleaning service with us, we will do the dirty job for you. Our team of dependable and hard working cleaners operates every day in Kilburn, NW6. Make your booking now, don’t miss our lucrative discounts.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Nobody likes cleaning a greasy kitchen. We understand that when moving out, people have a lot of things to do and often neglect the thorough cleaning of such areas. We send our cleaning teams and supply them with professional cleaning products that they use in order to ensure that everything has been left immaculate. Here are a few of the tasks included in their lists:
- Cleaning surfaces – dust will be removed from shelves, tops of furniture, cupboards, walls and ceilings.
- Kitchen sink cleaning – the entire kitchen sink and its faucets will be descaled, scrubbed and disinfected. The drain will be inspected and unclogged if needed.
- Surface scrubbing and degreasing – all cooking areas, such as countertops, stove tops, backsplashes, tiled walls and surfaces and even your extractor will be thoroughly cleaned, degreased and disinfected.
- Washing up – dishes, kitchen utensils, silverware and plates will be washed and polished, then places back to their designated places.
- Decluttering and organisation of storage units – all cabinets, drawers and other cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, then neatly reorganised.
- Vacuum cleaning – upholstery, carpets and rugs found in the kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Floor cleaning – the entire kitchen floor will be swept and mopped.
- Waste removal – all kitchen rubbish bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- All frequently touched items in the kitchen (appliance buttons, light switches, door knobs and handles, etc.) will be disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Deep cleaning of the living room will be performed at your property as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer. Our cleaning teams will take care of a wide range of cleaning activities in order to ensure that the entire living room is left in an immaculate condition. Here is the full list of chores that you may expect:
- Surface wiping – includes dusting and polishing of all walls, ceilings, furniture tops, and other surfaces.
- Mirrors, glass table tops, framed photos, and light fixtures will be cleaned and polished using appropriate materials.
- Upholstery, carpets, rugs, and curtains will be properly vacuum cleaned.
- Decluttering – The living room’s cabinets, shelves, and other storage units will be decluttered, reorganised, and deep cleaned.
- Rubbish removal includes the elimination of all clutter, garbage, and dirt, as well as the tidy organisation of all things and decorations.
- The floor of your living room will be cleaned and mopped, and all things that are often touched will be disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Our cleaners will work hard to get rid of all the grime from your bathroom. Using the high quality bathroom cleaning products we supply them with, they will scrub all areas of the room and leave it in pristine, spotless condition. Here are the tasks that will take place in your bathroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings, shelves and tops of furniture and cupboards will be wiped down and polished.
- Cupboard organisation – cabinets, drawers and storage units will be decluttered, thoroughly cleaned and restocked.
- Descaling – the bathroom sink. all faucets, toilet and wash basin will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Deposit cleaning – your entire shower, tiled walls and other surfaces will be cleaned of soap scum, mould and mildew. Drains will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- Waste bin cleaning – al rubbish will be disposed of and your bins will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Your entire bathroom floor will be swept and vacuumed and the cleaners will disinfect all commonly touched objects throughout the room.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms may not gather a lot of dirt, but in order for an end-of-tenancy cleaning service to be successful, the entire room must be cleaned and sanitised. This is exactly what our team’s cleaners will do upon arrival. They will carry out a variety of cleaning duties and deep clean all corners and surfaces in the room are cleaned. Here’s what you may expect from them:
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces will be performed on all furniture, walls, window sills, and other locations in the room.
- Mattress cleaning – involves vacuuming, stain removal, and disinfection of your mattress.
- Vacuuming – All carpets and upholstery will be properly vacuumed.
- Cabinet cleaning includes the decluttering and cleaning of closets, cuboards, and drawers.
- Mirrors, framed photographs, and other glass surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Floors will be cleaned and mopped with suitable cleaning porducts
- Light switches, remote controls, door knobs, and other frequently handled things will be cleaned. The room will be left spotless.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
The price of our end of tenancy cleaning service will be personally estimated for you. Whenever you decide to book a service with our company, the customer service agents on our team will provide you with a free quote based on the condition and size of the property that will be cleaned. The type and number of cleaning tasks that will be performed as part of the service will also be taken into consideration. You may rest assured that once you receive a price quote, the number will be final and no additional charges will be placed on your bill.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I could tell your employees were real professionals when I saw them clean spots I wouldn’t even think about. Thank you for your excellent end of tenancy cleaning services. – Chris
Tenancy Cleaning in Kilburn
A house move requires deep sanitation and cleaning of the premises. If you don’t have the time to achieve this yourself, you should use our help. We offer end of tenancy cleaning services and are headquartered in Kilburn, NW6. Our company is very professional and respected in town. We have lots of tools and we use the best techniques to provide a high quality service every time. It’s very important that you give us a call so that we know you’re in need. We try to understand our customers and offer a service that suits their expectations and requirements. Be sure that we will do our best to fulfil your requests. Contact us.
When I was required to do end of tenancy cleaning in my former place I called you and I was more than satisfied. Everyone can fully trust this company. – Hope
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Kilburn, NW6
We are a company offering affordable end of tenancy cleaning on a professional level. So if you have decided to move out of you old house and you want your deposit back, but don’t have time to deal with cleaning, just get in touch with us. We do it for years. We have a team of fully trained and experienced cleaning maids, which will surpass all of your expectations. Feel free to contact us at any time, no matter if it is a weekday or a weekend. We are on your availability even on public holidays for the area of Kilburn, NW6 or any other in Greater London.
After Lease Cleaning Kilburn, London
To receive professionally done end of tenancy cleaning, you can choose the outstanding services, provided by our dedicated company. We collaborate with committed team of cleaners and we guarantee that all the employees have been trained in an excellent way. You can book our outstanding end of tenancy cleaning in Kilburn, NW6 during the whole week and we promise to respond to your quests as soon as possible. Our cleaners will come supplied with eco friendly detergents and modern machines. We assure you that we can offer affordable rates as well as many exceptional offers for our end of tenancy cleaning.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.