We are welcoming you in our devoted and committed company that provides first class quality end of tenancy cleaning in Nunhead, SE15. We will be happy to contribute for the sparkling clean look of your rooms and to help you to get your deposit back. Our staff is well trained and organized and all the employees are supplied with excellent chemically free detergents. We will demonstrate you perfection in every detail and we promise to be precise in all the arrangements made with the customers. Should you need any further details, you can contact our customer support centres that are available 7 days per week.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens, as the dirtiest areas in each property are also the hardest to clean. You may rest assured that the cleaners on our team will take care of everything and leave your kitchen immaculate. Here are some of the chores included in the cleaning of the kitchen:
- Surface cleaning – dust and surface grime will be removed. Tops of furniture, shelves, cupboards and kitchen appliances will be wiped down.
- Scrubbing of cooking areas – tiled walls, countertops, stove tops, backsplashes and other surfaces used for cooking will be degreased and disinfected.
- Sink and faucets cleaning – the kitchen sink and its taps will be descaled, scrubbed, and disinfected. The drain will be also cleaned.
- Organising of cabinets – kitchen cupboards, drawers and storage units will be decluttered, organised and thoroughly cleaned.
- Vacuum cleaning – all carpets, rugs and upholstery found in your kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and carefully disinfected.
- Disinfection – cutting boards, appliance buttons, light switches and door handles will be disinfected.
- Your entire kitchen floor will be vacuumed and mopped and the entire area will be left in pristine condition.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room is the room of the house where people usually gather and spend time together. To be able to enjoy that, the entire area should be clean and disinfected. Our cleaners will perform numerous cleaning tasks to ensure that the entire area is spotless by the end of the service. Here are all the jobs that will take place on your property:
- Polishing of various surfaces – furniture, table tops, walls and ceilings will be wiped down and thoroughly dusted.
- Vacuum cleaning – all carpets, rugs and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed. The cleaners will reach underneath and behind furnitre as well.
- Reorganising – cupboards, shelves and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and neatly organised by the cleaners.
- Cleaning of glass and wooden surfaces – light fixtures, framed pictures and decorations will be cleaned with suitable products.
- Floor cleaning – the entire floor of your living room will be vacuumed and mopped.
- No signs of dust or grime will be left behind and the entire room will be left immaculate and refreshes. Remote controls, door handles, light switches and other commonly touched objects will be disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Bathrooms are the other area of the house that is a complicated one to clean. All kinds of deposits accumulate on all surfaces in the bathroom and require a lot of scrubbing and products. Rest assured that the cleaners on our team will get rid of all grime and leave your bathroom area sparkling clean and disinfected. Here are the cleaning chores that will be performed at your property’s bathroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – tops of cupboards, countertops, shelves and other surfaces will be wiped down.
- Sink and toilet bowl – your bathroom sink, its taps and the toilet bowl and its seat will be scrubbed and disinfected.
- Shower and bathtub – hour shower, washbasin and bathtub, along with all faucets will be descaled and disinfected.
- Deposit removal – soap scum, limescale, mould and mildew will be treated with special products and removed from surfaces, tiled walls, grout and other areas that have been affected.
- Cupboard cleaning – medicine cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Glass cleaning – shower screens, mirrors and other glass surfaces and fixtures will be cleaned and polished.
- Rubbish will be disposed of, drains will be unclogged and the entire floor of your bathroom will be thoroughly vacuumed and mopped. Disinfection of commonly touched objects will take place.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
While your bedroom is not often one of the rooms in the house that become extremely messy, complete cleaning and disinfection of the entire space is crucial to an effective end of tenancy cleaning service. The cleaning technicians will do their best to ensure that your property’s bedroom is pristine at the end of the session. Here’s what will take place on your property:
- Dusting of surfaces – thiswill remove dust, filth, and cobwebs from furniture tops, shelves, counters, and window sills.
- Bed and mattress cleaning – thorough cleaning of all sides, along with its underside. The mattress will be vacuumed and stains will be removed by the cleaners. The room’s upholstery will also be vacuumed.
- Wardrobe cleaning – includes clearing out cabinets, drawers, and other storage units in the room, wiping them inside and out, and reorganising them.
- Light fixtures, mirrors, glass furniture, and framed photographs will be cleaned and immaculate.
- Carpet and floor cleaning is the thorough vacuuming and mopping the whole floor of the room.
- At the end of the service, all things that are touched on a regular basis will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
You will only be charged for the cleaning tasks that will be performed at your property as part of the service. You will receive a free price quote over the phone. The number will be personally calculated for you based on the number of tasks performed at your place, as well as the size of the property and its condition. To ensure that you know exactly what you are paying for, we will also provide you with a detailed bill that includes all cleaning chores that you will be charged for. You may rest assured that the price is final.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
My flatmate was responsible for cleaning up the whole apartment before we vacated it. However, she decided to use your professional end of tenancy cleaning services. I’m happy she did because you did a great job. – Louis
Tenancy Cleaning in Nunhead
Are you looking for a cleaning agency that can perform the final cleaning of your rented house or apartment? Our service is called end of tenancy cleaning. It is provided in Nunhead, SE15 and has a guarantee. Our job is to clean to perfection bathrooms, kitchens, skirting boards, windows and window ledges, sinks, floors, living areas, bedrooms and every part of your property. We can schedule a service for whenever you feel comfortable and we can make it suit your budget and timing. Feel free to let us know you need our end of tenancy cleaning and we will give you a helping hand.
Except for being real professionals, your cleaners are also very nice. They made my place shine, ready for the next tenants. Thanks. – Julie
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Nunhead, SE15
We are introducing you our dedicated and experienced company that is occupied with offering first class quality end of tenancy cleaning. If you search for professionalism in every detail and for complete cleaning of all the rooms, you can take a look at our reasonably priced offers in Nunhead, SE15, both during the week and at the weekends. We understand the importance of this procedure and we guarantee that we will work in a careful manner and that we won’t miss to clean the stains and dirt. Leave everything into the hands of our organized cleaners and we guarantee that you will be pleased with the final results.
After Lease Cleaning Nunhead, London
Your rented flat and office can be cleaned professionally and thoroughly by the cleaning personnel working in our company. If you want to receive your deposit from your landlord and have your rented rooms sanitized well, call us and order the end of tenancy cleaning you need done in Nunhead, SE15. The cleaners will make sure all areas and rooms are rid of the dust, dirt and stains before they leave. They use advanced and effective cleaning machines and non-toxic detergents. Book your end of tenancy cleaning by calling us, sending us an e-mail or filling the online form in our website.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.