If you have decided to move out from your home but you cannot find time to devote on cleaning procedures, you can count on the end of tenancy cleaning that is provided by our team of dedicated cleaners. Our company has a lot of experience in offering cleaning services and that is why we can guarantee that you will receive your deposit back. We apply modern and innovative methods of working, thanks to which we manage to remove all the stains and dirt in an effective way. You can contact us in Roehampton, SW15, from Monday to Sunday and we promise to send a team of cleaners as soon as possible.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens are understandably one of the least favourite areas when it comes to cleaning. The main reason for that is the fact that grease, grime and other deposits quickly accumulate all over the refrigerator, oven and cooking areas. If you are moving out and need to thoroughly clean your whole kitchen, waste no time and give us a call. The cleaning professionals on our team will arrive equipped with high grade tools and products and follow detailed task lists to ensure everything has been scrubbed and left immaculate. Here is what is included in the service:
- Removal of dust and cobwebs – cabinet tops, appliances, shelves, furniture, and other surfaces that require it will be cleaned.
- Scrubbing and degreasing – cutting boards, countertops, backsplashes, tiled surfaces, cooker tops, table tops, and other cooking areas will be wiped down and left grease-free, and disinfected.
- Decluttering and organising – storage units, such as kitchen cabinets, drawers, shelves and cupboards will be decluttered, wiped down on the inside and outside, and neatly reloaded with the items that belong inside.
- Dishwashing – utensils, plates, cutlery and all kitchenware will be washed, polished, and returned to their proper places.
- Vacuum cleaning – if you have any upholstery pieces in the kitchen, they will be thoroughly vacuumed. All rugs and carpets will also be vacuum cleaned.
- Cleaning and descaling – your kitchen sink and faucets will be cleansed and disinfected. Drains will be cleaned and unclogged.
- Disinfection – all appliance buttons, light switches, and door knobs will be sanitised and left free of germs.
- Waste disposal – rubbish bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- The entire kitchen area will be left spotless, disinfected, free of grime, grease and other deposits.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Thorough cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces and areas of your living room will take place as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you book with our company. Our cleaners will work hard to ensure that everything is left immaculate by the end of the service. Here are the chores they will perform at your property:
- Dust and grime removal – include wiping down and dusting all furniture, shelves, table tops, walls, and ceilings in the room.
- Cupboard organisation – cabinets, drawers, and other storage areas will be decluttered, wiped out, and reorganised.
- Cleaning of wooden and glass surfaces – proper cleaning solutions will be used to wipe down and polish wooden and glass furniture, decorations, and surfaces. They will be cleaned and left spotless.
- Vacuum cleaning – all upholstery and carpets throughout the living room will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Floor cleaning includes sweeping and mopping the whole floor of the living room.
- Disinfection – complete disinfection of frequently handled objects (door handles and knobs, light switches, remote controls, and so on) will be performed at the end of the cleaning process.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Special attention is required in the bathroom when it comes to cleaning and you may rest assured that our cleaners will take care of that. The high quality products we supply them with will help them remove all buildup, deposits and other grime throughout the bathroom and leave it in pristine condition. Here is a list of all tasks that will be performed in your bathroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – the tops of shelves, cupboards, and other surfaces will be wiped and cleared of dust and dirt.
- Shower cleaning – this involves thorough cleaning the whole shower cabin, including the walls, faucets, shower head, and wash basin. Soap scum and other deposits will be completely removed.
- Descaling – the sink, toilet, and bathtub will be cleansed, descaled, and disinfected.
- Cupboard and medicine cabinet cleaning and decluttering – the storage units will be cleaned inside and out and properly restocked.
- Floor cleaning – includes vacuuming and mopping the entire floor. To eradicate mould and mildew, all bathroom carpets will be steam cleaned
- Glass surfaces, shower screens and mirrors will be polished and mopped. All rubbish will be removed, bins will be washed and disinfected. Sanitisation of commonly touched items, door handles and faucets is also included in the service.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Your bedroom will not be skipped suring the end of tenancy cleaning service. You may expect excellent results delivered by our professional staff. There is a number of chores that are essential to the service. Here are all cleaning jobs that will be performed by the cleaning team:
- Surface cleaning, polishing, and disinfecting will be performed on furniture, countertops, cabinet tops, and other dusty surfaces.
- Mattress cleaning and disinfection- this includes thorough vacuuming and disinfecting of the whole surface of your mattress (including the underside).
- Clutter removal – decluttering, cleaning, and organising all storage units, drawers, and cabinets around the room.
- Vacuuming – carpets and upholstery in the bedroom will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- The whole room’s floor will be cleaned and mopped, and any regularly handled things, such as door knobs and remote controls, will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
You will only be charged for the cleaning tasks that will be performed at your property as part of the service. You will receive a free price quote over the phone. The number will be personally calculated for you based on the number of tasks performed at your place, as well as the size of the property and its condition. To ensure that you know exactly what you are paying for, we will also provide you with a detailed bill that includes all cleaning chores that you will be charged for. You may rest assured that the price is final.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
After having used your professional end of tenancy cleaning services, I know that in your hands nothing is impossible! Your cleaners were the most astonishing professionals I have seen and they did their job with pleasure. – Joey
Tenancy Cleaning in Roehampton
If you are looking for professional end of tenancy cleaning for the area of Roehampton, SW15, you can stop your search. We are offering you affordable prices and skillful team of cleaning maids, ready to get your deposit back. The results we achieve are more than satisfying and if you trust us you can convince yourself. We will save you not only money, but also nerves and effort. Don’t miss that chance. Our team is on your availability every day, from Monday to Sunday, including public holidays. Don’t hesitate to call our call centre supporters to inquire any additional information.
The office I give for tenants has never been so clean before I hired your company. Thanks for the excellent maintenance. – Jackie
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Roehampton, SW15
When it’s time to move out, choose us. We are experts in providing qualified end of tenancy cleaning. Our team is composed of fully trained, reliable and skillful maids, ready to fulfil all of your requirements. And if the results are not good enough for your landlord, just contact us within 2 days and we will come to re-clean for free. It sounds too good to be true, right? Get in touch with us and convince yourself this is not just a commercial. Hurry up, we are waiting for your call, we cover Roehampton, SW15 and all other regions of Greater London.
After Lease Cleaning Roehampton, London
We know how important is to leave a positive impression and we suppose when moving out of your old property it’s the same. If you get in touch with us, we can help you with this not so easy task. We are specialised in end of tenancy cleaning for years. We have a team of qualified and experienced maids, fully equipped with everything needed to meet all of your requirements. Don’t hesitate anymore, get in touch with us whenever you need us, we are available every day from Monday to Sunday in all areas of Greater London, including Roehampton, SW15.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.