If you are looking for qualified and experienced company to provide you with affordable end of tenancy cleaning, you found us. We are all these things and even more- we are reliable and our work is done with attention to the details. Choosing us will surely be the best choice you can make if you are located in Southfields, SW18 or any other region of Greater London. And if you are not satisfied, just inform us within 72 hours and we’ll re-clean for free. Please don’t wait anymore, call us. We are available every day, including weekends and public holidays.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Your kitchen may be one of the hardest places to clean since it quickly accumulates grime, grease and other deposits. Our cleaners will use powerful cleaning solutions and perform the following tasks to ensure it is immaculate by the end of the service:
- Surface dusting – wiping down and cleaning the tops of furniture and cabinets, shelves, countertops, and table tops of dust and dirt.
- Cupboard cleaning – involves decluttering and cleaning drawers, cabinets, and other storage units on the inside and out.
- Dishwashing – washing and organising all dishes, cutlery, and utensils in their proper locations.
- Surface scrubbing and disinfection – cooking surfaces, backsplashes and tiled surfaces will be washed, degreased, and disinfected.
- Appliance cleaning – the outside of your oven, hob, refrigerator, and microwave will be wiped off and cleaned.
- Waste removal – All rubbish from the kitchen will be removed, and all kitchen bins will be cleansed and completely disinfected.
- The floor of your kitchen will be vacuumed and mopped and all surfaces and commonly touched items will be thoroughly disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room will be thoroughly cleaned as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you receive from our company. Our cleaning technicians will work hard to clean all corners and areas of the room. See all cleaning activities that will take place in your living room:
- Dust removal – the tops of all cabinets will be wiped clean, as well as all surfaces, walls and ceilings.
- Cabinet organisation and cleaning – shelves, cupboards, and drawers will be decluttered and cleaned.
- Vacuuming will be performed on all carpets and upholstery, including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Cleaning of furniture and decorations – wooden and glass furniture and surfaces, as well as light fixtures and framed photographswill be wiped down, disinfected, and cleaned.
- As part of the service, the whole floor of the living room will be cleaned, and any frequently used objects such as light switches, door knobs, and remote controls will be disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaning team that arrives at your place to perform the end of tenancy cleaning service will work hard to scrub, clean and disinfect all areas of your bathroom. They will complete numerous tasks throughout the service. Here is a list of all bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Surface cleaning -includes wiping down and dusting of walls, ceilings, counters, furniture, and other surfaces.
- Scrubbing and deposit removal will be performed on tiled walls, shower cabins and screens, bathtubs, sinks, and toilets. Any soap scum, dirt, mould, and mildew will be removed, and the entire area will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, wiped down inside and out, and reorganised.
- Steam cleaning – shower curtains and carpets will be steam cleaned to eliminate mould and mildew.
- Cleaning of waste bins – all waste will be disposed of and bins will be cleaned, and disinfected.
- The bathroom floor will be vacuumed and cleaned, drains will be unclogged and cleaned. The cleaners will finish the bathroom cleaning by disinfecting commonly touched object ( door handles, light switches and others).
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms are where we all go to enjoy a little personal time and get our beauty rest. Our cleaners will execute a variety of cleaning chores to guarantee that the entire space is spotless, neat and welcoming. Here is a list of everything that will happen in your bedroom as part of the end-of-tenancy cleaning service:
- Dust removal – the tops of cupboards, furniture, walls, and other surfaces in the room will be wiped down to remove dust, filth, and cobwebs.
- Vacuum cleaning – your whole mattress, as well as any upholstery and carpets in the room, will be properly vacuumed.
- Cabinet organisation – cleaning out all cupboards and drawers, wiping them out inside and out, and organising them.
- Wood polishing – furniture, wooden surfaces, and decorations will be cleaned and polished with appropriate materials.
- Floor cleaning – the whole bedroom floor will be carefully vacuumed/swept and mopped.
- Complete disinfection will be performed on all regularly touched objects and things in the room. This includes door and cabinet knobs, light switches, and remote controls.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We provide each customer with a personal price based on the size and condition of the property that will be cleaned, as well as the number of tasks that will take place as part of the service. Once you decide to book a service with us, our office agents will ask you for more information about the particular project at hand. Once the price has been estimated, no additional charges will be placed. You will receive a detailed bill with all tasks included. You will know exactly what you are being charged for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I had never used cleaning services before and a few days ago I ordered your end of tenancy cleaning options. You are amazing and I’m happy I chose your service. – Sean
Tenancy Cleaning in Southfields
Do want to avoid the hassle of the moving out cleaning? Book with us and you also can be sure that if you landlord is not happy enough with the result, we ill re-clean for free and you will get back your deposit. Feel free to take advantage of our special bargain – priced end of tenancy cleaning services. Leave the hard work to our trained cleaners who know how to clean any mess efficiently. They are here for you every day of the week. We are operating in the area of Southfields, SW18. Free quotes available! Call and book today.
I can’t tell you how thankful I am to your team for making my rented house cleaner and tidier than I thought possible. – Judy
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Southfields, SW18
In case you want to have your home thoroughly cleaned and ready for the new tenants, we encourage you to trust our dedicated and experienced company that collaborates with organized and hard working cleaners. Regardless of the day, you can contact us and we will immediately send a team of cleaners to start with the end of tenancy cleaning as soon as possible. They will provide effective sanitizing of the bathroom and toilet facilities as well as mopping and cleaning of all the floors. You can find us in Southfields, SW18, where you can discuss all the details of the end of tenancy cleaning with our kind staff.
After Lease Cleaning Southfields, London
We are specialists in the end of tenancy cleaning and we are willing to offer you our professional help for the sanitation and organisation of your real estate property. Whether you are a tenant who is about to move out from his/her apartment or house in London or a landlord who wants to attract new dependable tenants, you can count on us for everything. Our agency’s employees are the best end of tenancy cleaning specialists in Southfields, SW18 and in the whole area, which means that you will be supplied with the most effective disinfecting procedures. Take advantage of them by calling us.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.