End of tenancy cleaning is a service that is specially designed for tenants, who need help in providing a property they are vacating with ideal cleanness without spending any time on cleaning it. We are the best company in the whole area of Tottenham, N15 that offers professional end of tenancy cleaning services at low and affordable prices. We work with the most experienced specialists on the market, who are attentive, friendly and have an eye for detail. They will clean every centimetre of the property and make the place look better than ever. Call us any time.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Nobody likes cleaning a greasy kitchen. We understand that when moving out, people have a lot of things to do and often neglect the thorough cleaning of such areas. We send our cleaning teams and supply them with professional cleaning products that they use in order to ensure that everything has been left immaculate. Here are a few of the tasks included in their lists:
- Cleaning surfaces – dust will be removed from shelves, tops of furniture, cupboards, walls and ceilings.
- Kitchen sink cleaning – the entire kitchen sink and its faucets will be descaled, scrubbed and disinfected. The drain will be inspected and unclogged if needed.
- Surface scrubbing and degreasing – all cooking areas, such as countertops, stove tops, backsplashes, tiled walls and surfaces and even your extractor will be thoroughly cleaned, degreased and disinfected.
- Washing up – dishes, kitchen utensils, silverware and plates will be washed and polished, then places back to their designated places.
- Decluttering and organisation of storage units – all cabinets, drawers and other cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, then neatly reorganised.
- Vacuum cleaning – upholstery, carpets and rugs found in the kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Floor cleaning – the entire kitchen floor will be swept and mopped.
- Waste removal – all kitchen rubbish bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- All frequently touched items in the kitchen (appliance buttons, light switches, door knobs and handles, etc.) will be disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room of a property is the place where people spend the most time in. To enjoy your time there, the entire area needs to be cleaned, polished and disinfected. The cleaning professionals on our team will do just that and ensure that no tasks have been overlooked during the end of tenancy cleaning service you scheduled.
- Dust and cobweb removal – tops of furniture, walls, ceilings, furniture and other areas will be wiped down and freed of grime.
- Vacuuming of upholstery and carpets – the carpets of your living room will be vacuumed (including the areas underneath and behinf furniture), as well as all upholstery (including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Decluttering – all shelves, cupboards and cabinets throughout the room will be cleared of clutter, wiped down and neatly reorganised.
- Glass and wood cleaning – furniture, light fixtures and other decorations made of glass or wood will be cleaned and polished.
- The floor of your living room will be swept and mopped and all light switches, door handles and remote controls will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaning team that arrives at your place to perform the end of tenancy cleaning service will work hard to scrub, clean and disinfect all areas of your bathroom. They will complete numerous tasks throughout the service. Here is a list of all bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Surface cleaning -includes wiping down and dusting of walls, ceilings, counters, furniture, and other surfaces.
- Scrubbing and deposit removal will be performed on tiled walls, shower cabins and screens, bathtubs, sinks, and toilets. Any soap scum, dirt, mould, and mildew will be removed, and the entire area will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, wiped down inside and out, and reorganised.
- Steam cleaning – shower curtains and carpets will be steam cleaned to eliminate mould and mildew.
- Cleaning of waste bins – all waste will be disposed of and bins will be cleaned, and disinfected.
- The bathroom floor will be vacuumed and cleaned, drains will be unclogged and cleaned. The cleaners will finish the bathroom cleaning by disinfecting commonly touched object ( door handles, light switches and others).
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Your bedroom is usually not one of the dirtiest places in the house, however, thorough cleaning and disinfection of the entire area are required for a successful end of tenancy cleaning service. The cleaning professionals will work hard and make sure the bedroom at your property is left immaculate by the end of the service. Here is what they will do:
- Surface cleaning and disinfection – all furniture, walls, window sills and other areas in the room will be completely dusted and disinfected.
- Mattress cleaning – your mattress will be vacuumed, treated for stains and disinfected.
- Vacuum cleaning – carpets and all upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Cabinet cleaning – wardrobes, cuboards and drawers will be decluttered and thoroughly cleaned.
- Glass surface cleaning – mirrors, framed pictures and other glass surfaces will be polished and disinfected.
- Floors – the bedroom floor will be swept and mopped.
- All commonly touched items such as light switches, remote controls, door handles and others will be disinfected. The room will be left immaculate.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
The cost of our end-of-tenancy cleaning service will be individually estimated and quoted to you . When you schedule a service with us, our customer service representatives will provide you with an estimated price depending on the condition and size of the property that will be cleaned. The amount of cleaning chores that will be performed as part of the service will be considered as well. You may be confident that once you receive a price quotation, it is final, and no further costs will be presented to you.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Cleaning at the end of a tenancy period is not an easy job, unless you use professional cleaning services. Thank you and your professionals for helping me out so well! – Wesley
Tenancy Cleaning in Tottenham
If you are not likely to clean your rented apartment during your house move because you don’t have enough time for this, then you should lean on our help. For many years we have delivered end of tenancy cleaning services of high quality in Tottenham, N15. Our job is to breathe new life into rented properties and take care of any issues so that tenants can move out in a hassle-free way. We make sure the premises are left spotless and odour-free, ready to get inhabited by other people. Our service is inexpensive and guaranteed. For further information, make sure you dial this number.
I couldn’t be more pleased with the service your team gave us. My landlord is contented and I am really relieved. Thanks. – Lee
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Tottenham, N15
In case you need reliable and excellently done end of tenancy cleaning, you can take a look at the outstanding offers, provided by our experienced company. Currently located in Tottenham, N15, we promise to be at your disposal 7 days per week and to start with the complete cleaning of your property as soon as you contact us. Our cleaners will come supplied with eco friendly detergents and modern vacuum cleaners, thanks to which we will make the rooms sparkling clean in a fast way. You will soon get your deposit back and thanks to our professional cleaning you will be able to take up with your moving out without any preoccupations.
After Lease Cleaning Tottenham, London
Whenever you need reliable and up to the standards end of tenancy cleaning, you can count on our devoted company that is occupied with ensuring the immaculate look of you rooms. We work in a careful and excellent manner and we apply innovative cleaning approaches to remove all the stains and dirt in an effective way. Our company collaborates with committed and organized cleaners who are are completely committed to their job. As far as the prices are concerned, you can be sure that they are the most reasonable ones in Tottenham, N15. In case you want to learn more about our exceptional offers, do not hesitate to use our customer support centres from Monday to Sunday.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.