If you are about to move out from your rented property our company can offer you excellent end of tenancy cleaning in Anerley, SE20. We provide professional cleaning of commercial and domestic properties which have been rented. Our team of qualified and reliable cleaners will make the rooms flawlessly clean and hygienic. All areas in your rented property will be cleaned from top to bottom. Use our numbers for contact, e-mail or online booking form to schedule your end of tenancy cleaning for a preferred time. Your landlord will be very pleased to see his property clean and spotless. We can offer you qualitative cleaning done at reasonable price.
Studio Flat One Bedroom Flat Two Bedroom Flat Three Bedroom Flat
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Your kitchen may be one of the hardest places to clean since it quickly accumulates grime, grease and other deposits. Our cleaners will use powerful cleaning solutions and perform the following tasks to ensure it is immaculate by the end of the service:
- Surface dusting – wiping down and cleaning the tops of furniture and cabinets, shelves, countertops, and table tops of dust and dirt.
- Cupboard cleaning – involves decluttering and cleaning drawers, cabinets, and other storage units on the inside and out.
- Dishwashing – washing and organising all dishes, cutlery, and utensils in their proper locations.
- Surface scrubbing and disinfection – cooking surfaces, backsplashes and tiled surfaces will be washed, degreased, and disinfected.
- Appliance cleaning – the outside of your oven, hob, refrigerator, and microwave will be wiped off and cleaned.
- Waste removal – All rubbish from the kitchen will be removed, and all kitchen bins will be cleansed and completely disinfected.
- The floor of your kitchen will be vacuumed and mopped and all surfaces and commonly touched items will be thoroughly disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room is a place where people spend a lot of time with their family or friends and even though these areas do not get particularly dirty, dust and other debris may settle. The cleaers that will arrive at your property will carefully take care of all the tasks required for the cleaning of the living room. Here is a list of them:
- Dust and cobweb removal – furniture tops, walls, ceilings, furniture, and other surfaces will be cleaned.
- Vacuuming of upholstery and carpets – Your living room’s carpets (including the spaces below and behind furniture) will be vacuumed, as will all upholstery (including underneath and between upholstery cushions).
- Decluttering -includes clearing clutter from all shelves, cupboards, and cabinets throughout the room, wiping them down, and carefully reorganising them.
- Glass and wood cleaning – glass and wood furniture, light fixtures, and other decorations will be cleaned and polished.
- Your living room’s floor will be swept and cleaned, and all light switches, door knobs, and remote controls will be sanitised.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Bathrooms are the other room in each property that is far from favourite when it comes to cleaning. The cleaning teams that will arrive at your place will be equipped with everything required for their cleaning and will ensure that all surfaces and corners of the room are left immaculate. Here is what to expect as part of the bathroom cleaning:
- Dust and cobweb cleaning – tops of cabinets, counters, shelves, and other surfaces will be cleaned.
- Sink and toilet bowl – Your bathroom sink, faucets, toilet bowl, and seat will be cleansed and disinfected.
- Bathtub and shower cabin – The shower, washbasin, and bathtub, as well as any faucets, will be descaled and disinfected with suitable cleaning products.
- Buildup removal – soap scum, limescale, mould, and mildew will be treated with specific materials and removed from various surfaces, tiled walls, grout, and other locations.
- Decluttering – all cupboards, cabinets and storage units will be decluttered and cleaned inside and out.
- All waste will be removed, the drains will be unclogged, and the whole floor of your bathroom will be swept and mopped. Objects that are often touched will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Your bedroom will not be skipped suring the end of tenancy cleaning service. You may expect excellent results delivered by our professional staff. There is a number of chores that are essential to the service. Here are all cleaning jobs that will be performed by the cleaning team:
- Surface cleaning, polishing, and disinfecting will be performed on furniture, countertops, cabinet tops, and other dusty surfaces.
- Mattress cleaning and disinfection- this includes thorough vacuuming and disinfecting of the whole surface of your mattress (including the underside).
- Clutter removal – decluttering, cleaning, and organising all storage units, drawers, and cabinets around the room.
- Vacuuming – carpets and upholstery in the bedroom will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- The whole room’s floor will be cleaned and mopped, and any regularly handled things, such as door knobs and remote controls, will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
The cost of our end-of-tenancy cleaning service will be individually estimated and quoted to you . When you schedule a service with us, our customer service representatives will provide you with an estimated price depending on the condition and size of the property that will be cleaned. The amount of cleaning chores that will be performed as part of the service will be considered as well. You may be confident that once you receive a price quotation, it is final, and no further costs will be presented to you.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
A few friends have used your end of tenancy cleaning services, so when I had to move out last month, I decided to call you and book a cleaning visit. I can’t tell you how glad I was! – Lilly
The booking process
When it comes to booking our professional end of tenancy cleaning services, there are several methods through which you can contact us. First of all, you can reach us through mobile phone – any day of the week and also on bank holidays. Our customer support team is at your disposal from 8 o’clock in the morning until 18:30 o’clock in the evening. You can also reach us by e-mail. If you miss the opportunity to chat with out friendly customer support team – don’t lose heart – you can e-mail us 24/7 and we will respond first thing in the morning.
Rely on our professional end of tenancy cleaning services and you won’t regret it. Our professional cleaning services can be booked throughout the week and also on bank holidays, too. With us, you can book from 60 days to 24 hours ahead of time. We will help you – contact us and book today.
Tenancy Cleaning in Anerley
We are welcoming you in our professional and experienced company that specializes in offering high quality end of tenancy cleaning. Our primary aim is to meet the requirements of our revered customers and that is why we offer flexible working schedules that include the weekends. We will sanitize and clean all the rooms in your home and we will leave them in an immaculate condition for the next tenants. We promise to take care of every detail that concerns your end of tenancy cleaning, so that you can continue with your moving out without any preoccupations. Find us in Anerley, SE20 to ensure customized and on-time end of tenancy cleaning.
This is a company that everyone can trust because they are accurate, loyal, and reliable and they do a really great end of tenancy cleaning. – Cynthia
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Anerley, SE20
Choose us and we will provide you with end of tenancy cleaning of highest standards of quality. Your satisfaction is our aim, so if your landlord is not pleased with the results, please just call us within 48 hours and we will send a team to clean again. We don’t make compromises when it comes to cleanness. Convince yourself in our professionalism. We promise you won’t regret it. We are on your availability every day from Monday to Sunday, including official holidays in Anerley, SE20 and all other areas of Greater London. Hurry up, we are waiting for your call!
After Lease Cleaning Anerley, London
When moving out of a rented property, you are usually required to have a complete end of tenancy cleaning. And in case you want your deposit back, you will do it. But if you need some help, call us. We have years of experience in this area. Our team is composed of hard working, skillful and reliable cleaning maids, which will bring the best possible results. And if your landlord isn’t completely satisfied, just call us within two days and they will be back. Don’t hesitate anymore. We are available in Anerley, SE20 every day, including weekends and official holidays.