Our company is dedicated to providing end of tenancy cleaning services that leave every tenant and landlord speechless. If you want to move out of your place of residence or you are a landlord who wants to make the property ready for the next tenants- we are the right choice for you. Our team of cleaners is striving to make every house, no matter how dirty it was, spotless. Now, we operate in Clapham Junction, SW11 every day with a flexible schedule. Contact our operators or make a booking through the website and we will be on your address soon.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Nobody likes a dirty kitchen, however, cleaning it is not always an easy task, especially if you are moving out. The cleaners we assign to you will use powerful products to scrub and disinfect every corner of your kitchen. Here is what to expect by the service:
- Dust and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings, corners, tops of furniture, cupboards and shelves will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Organising and cleaning – storage units throughout the kitchen will be decluttered, wiped inside and out and reorganised.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – carpets and upholstery in the kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Appliance cleaning – all kitchen devices (ovens, refrigerators, microwaves, etc.) will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Washing up – all dishes and cutlery will be cleaned, polished and neatly put away.
- Kitchen floor cleaning – the entire floor of your kitchen will be vacuumed and mopped.
- All rubbish will be disposed of, your waste bins will be sanitised and all frequently touched objects throughout the kitchen will be disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Deep cleaning of the living room will be performed at your property as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer. Our cleaning teams will take care of a wide range of cleaning activities in order to ensure that the entire living room is left in an immaculate condition. Here is the full list of chores that you may expect:
- Surface wiping – includes dusting and polishing of all walls, ceilings, furniture tops, and other surfaces.
- Mirrors, glass table tops, framed photos, and light fixtures will be cleaned and polished using appropriate materials.
- Upholstery, carpets, rugs, and curtains will be properly vacuum cleaned.
- Decluttering – The living room’s cabinets, shelves, and other storage units will be decluttered, reorganised, and deep cleaned.
- Rubbish removal includes the elimination of all clutter, garbage, and dirt, as well as the tidy organisation of all things and decorations.
- The floor of your living room will be cleaned and mopped, and all things that are often touched will be disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The deep cleaning of each bathroom requires a lot of time, effort, patience, and some special cleaning techniques. The cleaners that will perform the end of tenancy cleaning service you book will use powerful products and efficiently clean the entire area of your bathroom leaving it immaculate by the end of the service. Here are the chores that will take place in your bathroom:
- Cleaning of surfaces – walls, ceilings, countertops, furniture and other surfaces will be wiped down and freed of dust.
- Scrubbing and deposit removal – tiled walls, shower cabins and screens, bathtubs, sinks and toilets will be scrubbed and descaled. All soap scum, grime, mould and mildew will be removed and everything will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets, cupboards and drawers will be cleared of clutter, wiped down inside and outside and reorganised.
- Waste bin cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of, cleaned and disinfected.
- Shower curtains and rugs will be steam cleaned with mould and mildew removed.
- The floor of your bathroom will be vacuumed and mopped.
- All commonly handled items, door handles, faucets, light switches and others will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The bedroom – the place where you rest and spend the most important hours of each day requires thorough cleaning as well. Our cleaners will efficiently dust and disinfect everything along with a number of other cleaning chores. Here is a detailed list of all cleaning tasks that will take place in your bedroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – all surfaces, tops of furniture, shelves, window sills and other areas will be wiped down and polished.
- Decluttering and organisation – cupboards, desks and wardrobes will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and organised.
- Mattress cleaning – the entire surface of your mattress will be vacuumed, spot treated and disinfected.
- Glass cleaning – frames pictures, light fixtures and mirrors will be cleaned and polished.
- Carpet and upholstery – any carpets and upholstery in the bedroom will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Floor cleaning – hardwood floors will be swept and mopped.
- Doors, door handles and knobs, light switches, bed side tables and all items in the room that are regularly touched will be disinfected. The bedroom will be aired out and left in pristine condition.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We estimate personal prices for all our customers depending on the number and type of cleaning chores that will be included in the job, as well as the size and condition of the property. Once you decide to book a cleaning service with us, you will be provided with a free quote over the phone. Once your customer service agents give you the estimated price, it will be final. You know exactly what you are paying for and may rest assured that no charges will be added.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
No other professional services can be compared to your end of tenancy cleaning options! You provide with the highest quality, the lowest prices and the most experienced and friendly professionals! – Nicholas
Tenancy Cleaning in Clapham Junction
When your tenancy contract is due to expire you have no choice but to clean the property before you move out or you will lose your security deposit. Don’t let the money you paid just disappear. Get the entire sum back in your pocket and book a professional end of tenancy cleaning service with us. Our company has affordable services and the detergents are also included in the price. You don’t have to lift a finger, we will do the dirty job for you. Our team of cleaning professionals is working every day and covering the area of Clapham Junction, SW11. Get in touch with an operator and get your quote now.
The end of tenancy cleaning you’ve completed in my place was admirable and I’d surely choose your team again. – Nathaniel
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Clapham Junction, SW11
Give to our professional end of tenancy cleaning services a try and you will never want to perform this or another cleaning task by yourself any more. The employees who work in our company will gladly provide you and your rental real estate property with the necessary cleaning which will change completely the appearance of your current home. The procedures of our professional agency are affordable which will be good for your budget. You can call and reserve them in our office in London through the whole week. Our end of tenancy cleaning services are popular in Clapham Junction, SW11 and in the rest of the city with the excellent results which they provide each time.
After Lease Cleaning Clapham Junction, London
If you are tired of packing and moving, and you need a rest, call us. Our team will come and do the rest. End of tenancy cleaning is service, our cleaning maids are specialised in. We have been doing it for years, so you can be absolutely sure that we will get your deposit back. All you have to do is get in touch with us at any convenient for you day and time and we will send a team. We cover Clapham Junction, SW11 and all other regions of Greater London. Don’t hesitate anymore, trust us – you relax, we do the cleaning!
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.