High quality and guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Stepney, E1 provided by Super End of Tenancy Cleaners London. Call us today!
Do you really need to waste all of your time and efforts to clean your tenancy before returning it to its owner? Yes you do, but that doesn’t mean that you have to do it by yourself. With just a simple phone call or an e-mail you can book a professional service that will make your rental residence absolutely sparkling. Our company performs great end of tenancy cleaning in Stepney E1. We have a positive background history and numerous satisfied clients on our record. With the qualitative services which offer we aim to ease the life of tenants and landlords who meet cleaning related issues.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Stepney E1
Our end of tenancy cleaning services are great because we offer you:
- a wide arrangement of cleaning procedures
- professional cleaners with excellent skills
- affordable service prices
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The cleaning of a dirty kitchen is undoubtedly one of the least pleasant activities when it comes to deep house cleaning. Lucky for you, the cleaners that will be assigned to you will arrive fully equipped with powerful solutions and take care of everything in the room. Here are the cleaning jobs that will take place in your kitchen.
- Washing surface – includes removing dust off shelves, furniture tops, cabinets, walls, and ceilings.
- Cleaning of the kitchen sink and its faucets – the entire kitchen sink and its faucets will be descaled, cleansed, and disinfected. The drain will be examined and, if necessary, unclogged.
- Surface cleaning and degreasing – all kitchen areas will be completely cleaned, degreased, and disinfected, including counters, cooker tops, backsplashes, tiled walls and other cooking surfaces. That includes your extractor.
- Washing up – dishes, cooking utensils, cutlery, and plates will be cleansed and polished before being returned to their proper places.
- Storage unit decluttering and organisation – all cabinets, drawers, and other cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and properly reorganised.
- Vacuuming – The upholstery, carpets, and rugs in the kitchen will be properly vacuumed.
- All rubbish will be removed from your kitchen, the entire floor will be vacuumed and mopped, and all commonly touched items will be disinfected and left immaculate.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room of a property is the place where people spend the most time in. To enjoy your time there, the entire area needs to be cleaned, polished and disinfected. The cleaning professionals on our team will do just that and ensure that no tasks have been overlooked during the end of tenancy cleaning service you scheduled.
- Dust and cobweb removal – tops of furniture, walls, ceilings, furniture and other areas will be wiped down and freed of grime.
- Vacuuming of upholstery and carpets – the carpets of your living room will be vacuumed (including the areas underneath and behinf furniture), as well as all upholstery (including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Decluttering – all shelves, cupboards and cabinets throughout the room will be cleared of clutter, wiped down and neatly reorganised.
- Glass and wood cleaning – furniture, light fixtures and other decorations made of glass or wood will be cleaned and polished.
- The floor of your living room will be swept and mopped and all light switches, door handles and remote controls will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The deep cleaning of a bathroom may be difficult. Fortunately for you, the cleaners we will assign to you know just how to deal with any problem, filth, or deposit located there. They will utilise the high-quality cleaning materials we provide and work hard to ensure that every area of your bathroom is immaculate by the completion of the service. Here is what will happen in your bathroom:
- Surface wiping and polishing – dust and dirt will be removed off furniture and cabinet tops, shelves, and counters.
- Cleaning of cupboards and cabinets – all storage spaces in the room will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and reorganised.
- Deposit removal – includes removing soap scum, limescale, mould and mildew from tiled surfaces, grout, faucets, shower walls, wash basins, and other bathroom fixtures. Everything will be cleaned and polished.
- Toilet cleaning – is the descaling, scrubbing and disinfection of the toilet bowl and seat.
- Waste containers will be emptied, cleaned inside and out, and completely disinfected.
- The bathroom’s whole floor will be cleaned, mirrors and glass surfaces will be cleaned and polished, and frequently used components such as door knobs, taps, light switches, and others will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Your bedroom will not be skipped suring the end of tenancy cleaning service. You may expect excellent results delivered by our professional staff. There is a number of chores that are essential to the service. Here are all cleaning jobs that will be performed by the cleaning team:
- Surface cleaning, polishing, and disinfecting will be performed on furniture, countertops, cabinet tops, and other dusty surfaces.
- Mattress cleaning and disinfection- this includes thorough vacuuming and disinfecting of the whole surface of your mattress (including the underside).
- Clutter removal – decluttering, cleaning, and organising all storage units, drawers, and cabinets around the room.
- Vacuuming – carpets and upholstery in the bedroom will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- The whole room’s floor will be cleaned and mopped, and any regularly handled things, such as door knobs and remote controls, will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We provide each customer with a personal price based on the size and condition of the property that will be cleaned, as well as the number of tasks that will take place as part of the service. Once you decide to book a service with us, our office agents will ask you for more information about the particular project at hand. Once the price has been estimated, no additional charges will be placed. You will receive a detailed bill with all tasks included. You will know exactly what you are being charged for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I have always wanted to try professional cleaning and I did last week when I ordered your end of tenancy cleaning. You did such an incredible job, I will definitely use some more of your services soon. – Jessica
Our clients and their premises come first – this is our politic. We always cope with the special cleaning requirements of our customers. Messy rooms and dirty floors are things that we often encounter in our professional practice, so there is no need to worry about anything. With the help of skilful cleaners we can overcome every rental cleaning challenge. Our cleaners in Stepney E1 have great personal skills and they take their job as profession. Therefore you can be certain that the end of tenancy cleaning services which we provide are exactly the ones you need.
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners in Stepney
Don’t worry about your expenses because we offer affordable prices. We know that professional services are avoided by many tenants and landlords just because it is believed that such services cost a fortune. Our end of tenancy cleaning is designed to reach the common clients and to give them the qualitative services that they deserve. That is why we do our best to minimise the cost and maximise the quality of our rental cleaning procedures. In respect more tenants and landlords can restore the pleasant living conditions of their properties. You can be certain that every aspect of our service compliments the politics of our company.
Do you need qualitative assistance for your rental place? Our company performs great end of tenancy cleaning in Stepney E1. Therefore wait no more and pick up the phone to book an end of tenancy cleaning service with us. We can promise you satisfying results and affordable prices. Contact our call centre for additional information regarding our services. You can make an appointment on the same line. When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service? We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean. Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service? Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price. Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed? Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion. Do I have to be present during the whole procedure? No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.