You can never remove a few months or years worth of grease and dirt unless you use high quality detergents and spend a lot of time in cleaning. Now, you don’t have to do that because you can simply book a professional end of tenancy cleaning service with our company. We are proud of having teams of trained and hard working cleaners who won’t come to waste your time and money. They will go straight to the job and your landlord will be pleased with the results. Contact us now if the property is located in Golders Green, NW11 and make a booking.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens are understandably one of the least favourite areas when it comes to cleaning. The main reason for that is the fact that grease, grime and other deposits quickly accumulate all over the refrigerator, oven and cooking areas. If you are moving out and need to thoroughly clean your whole kitchen, waste no time and give us a call. The cleaning professionals on our team will arrive equipped with high grade tools and products and follow detailed task lists to ensure everything has been scrubbed and left immaculate. Here is what is included in the service:
- Removal of dust and cobwebs – cabinet tops, appliances, shelves, furniture, and other surfaces that require it will be cleaned.
- Scrubbing and degreasing – cutting boards, countertops, backsplashes, tiled surfaces, cooker tops, table tops, and other cooking areas will be wiped down and left grease-free, and disinfected.
- Decluttering and organising – storage units, such as kitchen cabinets, drawers, shelves and cupboards will be decluttered, wiped down on the inside and outside, and neatly reloaded with the items that belong inside.
- Dishwashing – utensils, plates, cutlery and all kitchenware will be washed, polished, and returned to their proper places.
- Vacuum cleaning – if you have any upholstery pieces in the kitchen, they will be thoroughly vacuumed. All rugs and carpets will also be vacuum cleaned.
- Cleaning and descaling – your kitchen sink and faucets will be cleansed and disinfected. Drains will be cleaned and unclogged.
- Disinfection – all appliance buttons, light switches, and door knobs will be sanitised and left free of germs.
- Waste disposal – rubbish bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- The entire kitchen area will be left spotless, disinfected, free of grime, grease and other deposits.
Living room cleaning tasks:
One of the most used rooms throughout the house is indeed the living room. The place where the whole family gathers requires thorough cleaning and disinfection as well. The cleaning experts performing at your property will make sure no signs of grime have been left behind. We will list all cleaning chores that will be performed as part of the service below:
- Cleaning of all surfaces throughout the room – tops of furniture, walls, ceilings and shelves included.
- Vacuuming of all carpets and upholstery. The cleaners will make sure to vacuum between upholstery cushions and behind and under furniture.
- Cabinet cleaning – all clutter will be cleared and storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Glass surfaces – mirrors, glass furniture, light fixtures and other ornaments will be thoroughly cleaned and polished.
- Floor cleaning – the entire floor of your living room will be vacuumed, mopped and disinfected.
- Sanitisation – all items handled on a regular basis will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Bathrooms require extra attention, especially during the end of tenancy cleaning of your property. You may rest assured that our professionals will do just that and leave the entire area sparkling clean, free of germs and immaculate. Here are the tasks that they will perform in your bathroom:
- Removal of dust and cobwebs – tops of shelves, cupboard and other surfaces will be wiped down and freed of dust and grime.
- Shower cleaning – your entire shower cabin, walls, faucets, shower head and wash basin will be scrubbed and cleared of soap scum.
- Bathroom fixtures – the sink, toilet and bathtub will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Cupboard cleaning – storage units throughout the bathroom will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and neatly restocked.
- Floor cleaning – the entire floor will be vacuumed and mopped. Any bathroom rugs will be steam cleaned to remove mould and mildew.
- Rubbish removal – bins will be emptied, washed and thoroughly disinfected inside and out. New bags will be placed inside.
- Glass cleaning – glass shower walls, mirrors and other glass surfaces will be scrubbed, washed and polished.
- To finish the service, the cleaners will disinfect all faucets, door handles, light switches and other commonly handled items.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedroom cleaning is a significant component of end-of-tenancy cleaning. Our cleaning technicians will meticulously execute a variety of cleaning activities in your bedroom to ensure that everything is taken care of and left spotless. You can see a list of all cleaning tasks that will be completed in the bedroom of the property:
- Removal of dust and cobwebs – all surfaces, furniture tops, shelves, windows, and other locations will be washed down and polished.
- Storage unit cleaning – cabinets, desks, and wardrobes will be decluttered, cleaned on the inside and out, and organised.
- Mattress cleaning include vacuuming, spot treating, and disinfecting of the whole surface of your mattress.
- Glass cleaning – that is the cleaning and polishing of fframes, portraits, light fittings, and mirrors.
- Hoovering – The carpets and upholstery in the bedroom will be vacuumed completely.
- Door handles and knobs, light switches, bedside tables, and any other objects handled often in the room will be sterilised. The bedroom will be left in an immaculte state.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
The cost of our end-of-tenancy cleaning service will be individually estimated and quoted to you . When you schedule a service with us, our customer service representatives will provide you with an estimated price depending on the condition and size of the property that will be cleaned. The amount of cleaning chores that will be performed as part of the service will be considered as well. You may be confident that once you receive a price quotation, it is final, and no further costs will be presented to you.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I love it how quickly you took off my shoulders the huge responsibility to clean the entire place before I left it. I appreciate your help and ideal end of tenancy cleaning service. – Jade
Tenancy Cleaning in Golders Green
We are introducing you our dedicated and reliable company that provides professional and customized end of tenancy cleaning in Golders Green, NW11. We promise to clean the property from top to bottom and to ensure the high level of hygiene in all of the rooms. Our employees are hard working and thoroughly committed to their job. They are supplied with excellent cleaning equipment that consists of modern vacuum cleaners and toxic free cleaning equipment. We assure you that our working schedules are very flexible and that we will respond to your quests as soon as possible. You will be able to get your deposit back and to continue with your moving out.
This is the most dependable team I’ve ever hired and I can say they gave me perfect end of tenancy cleaning. I’d like to thank them again. – Daisy
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Golders Green, NW11
What do you think about getting rid of the overwhelming end of tenancy cleaning procedure and get the security deposit back in your pocket? If the idea sounds good to you, don’t hesitate to book with our company. We will ensure the perfect cleanliness of your place of residence and you will pay only a small fraction of the money you would otherwise lose. Now, our team of qualified cleaning professionals is available in Golders Green, NW11 every day of the week with a flexible schedule. Call us now and we will be on your address soon.
After Lease Cleaning Golders Green, London
You want to get your security deposit back but you know that your landlord is always prepared to come up with a remark about cleanliness just to keep your money? Don’t let such an unpleasant thing happen to you. Book for our end of tenancy cleaning service and we guarantee that your money will be back in your pocket. The house will be sparkling clean and the service won’t cost you too much. Now, we have special, bargain basement prices for all the tenants who occupy a property in Golders Green, NW11. Get in touch with our operators for more information and a free quote.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.