Our respected and experienced company provides first class quality end of tenancy cleaning in Dollis Hill, NW2. We promise to perform every cleaning procedure in a careful and safe manner and to leave the rooms sparkling clean and shiny. For the purpose we collaborate with hard working and comprehensive cleaners who are supplied with modern machines and chemically free detergents. Instead of dealing with the end of tenancy cleaning all by yourself, you can contact us to book the service 7 days per week.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
One of the grimiest places in each property is surely the kitchen. For its thorough cleaning, a lot of time is required, as well as a range of powerful cleaning solutions. Lucky for you, our cleaners will arrive fully equipped with those and perform the following tasks:
- Dusting and wiping down – all surfaces, such as tops of cupboards, appliances, furniture and table tops will be carefully wiped down.
- Surface degreasing – cooking surfaces, cutting boards, backsplashes and countertops will be scrubbed and disinfected. Your extractor will also be cleaned and sanitised.
- Descaling – the sink and its taps will be scrubbed and left spotless. If needed, your drain will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- Dishwashing – all dishes, utensils and silverware will be washed and neatly organised in the drawers they belong in.
- Organisation – all kitchen cupboards and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside out and neatly restocked.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – all rugs, carpets and upholstery found in your kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Rubbish bin cleaning – all waste will be disposed of and your bins will be cleaned and disinfected.
- FLoor cleaning – the entire kitchen floor will be vacuumed and mopped with appropriate cleaning products.
- Disinfection of all frequently handles items throughout the kitchen will be disinfected and left germ-free and immaculate.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Deep cleaning of the living room will be performed at your property as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer. Our cleaning teams will take care of a wide range of cleaning activities in order to ensure that the entire living room is left in an immaculate condition. Here is the full list of chores that you may expect:
- Surface wiping – includes dusting and polishing of all walls, ceilings, furniture tops, and other surfaces.
- Mirrors, glass table tops, framed photos, and light fixtures will be cleaned and polished using appropriate materials.
- Upholstery, carpets, rugs, and curtains will be properly vacuum cleaned.
- Decluttering – The living room’s cabinets, shelves, and other storage units will be decluttered, reorganised, and deep cleaned.
- Rubbish removal includes the elimination of all clutter, garbage, and dirt, as well as the tidy organisation of all things and decorations.
- The floor of your living room will be cleaned and mopped, and all things that are often touched will be disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Bathrooms are yet another place in any home that is generally difficult to clean. The cleaning experts who will arrive at your home will be well prepared with all necessary cleaning supplies and will ensure that all surfaces and areas of the space are pristine. Here’s a list of cleaning chores you can expect during the cleaning service:
- Wiping down and polishing of surfaces – dust and grime will be removed from tops of furniture and cupboards, shelves and countertops.
- Cupboard and cabinet cleaning – all storage units throughout the room will be decluttered,cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Deposit removal – soap scum, limescale and mould and mildew will be removed from tiled surfaces, grout, faucets, shower walls, wash basins and other bathroom fixtures. Everything will be polished and disinfected.
- Toilet cleaning – the toilet bowl and its seat will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Drains will be unclogged and cleaned if needed.
- Rubbish removal – waste bins will be emptied, cleaned inside and out and thoroughly disinfected.
- The entire floor of the bathroom will be cleaned, mirrors and glass surfaces will be cleaned and polished and commonly handled items, such as door handles, taps, light switches and others will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaning of bedrooms is a huge part of the end of tenancy cleaning. To make sure everything has been taken care of and left immaculate, our cleaning techicians will carefully perform a number of cleaning chores in your bedroom. Here is a list of all cleaning activities that will be performed as part of the service:
- Dusting and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings and all surfaces throughout the room will be wiped down, polished and disinfected.
- Vacuuming – carpets, curtains and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Mattress cleaning – all sides (including the underside) of your mattress will be vacuumed, spot treated and disinfected.
- Cupboard and cabinet cleaning – drawers, closets and other storage units will be left clutter free, cleaned internally and externally and neatly organised.
- Mirrors, light fixtures, framed pictures and other glass surfaces and items will be wiped, polished and left spotless.
- Floors – the floor in your bedroom will be vacuumed, mopped and polished.
- Disinfection of frequently touched items will take place and the entire room will be left immaculate.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
To ensure that our services are fairly priced, we provide each customer with a personalised rate depending on the size and condition of the property, as well as the number of jobs that will be performed as part of the service. When you decide to schedule a service with us, one of our office representatives will ask you for further information regarding the task at hand. There will be no further charges once the price has been estimated. You will be sent a thorough bill that includes all tasks. You will be aware of everything you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
After having used your professional end of tenancy cleaning services, I know that in your hands nothing is impossible! Your cleaners were the most astonishing professionals I have seen and they did their job with pleasure. – Joey
Tenancy Cleaning in Dollis Hill
In case you need reliable and excellently done end of tenancy cleaning, you can take a look at the outstanding offers, provided by our experienced company. Currently located in Dollis Hill, NW2, we promise to be at your disposal 7 days per week and to start with the complete cleaning of your property as soon as you contact us. Our cleaners will come supplied with eco friendly detergents and modern vacuum cleaners, thanks to which we will make the rooms sparkling clean in a fast way. You will soon get your deposit back and thanks to our professional cleaning you will be able to take up with your moving out without any preoccupations.
Upon leaving my old house, your team made it so fresh and clean it didn’t even show I lived there. My landlord was very happy and pleased and so was I. – Lilly
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Dollis Hill, NW2
You can have your rented flat sanitized by the qualified cleaning staff working in this company. Save your time, prepare for moving out and leave all your cleaning work to the professionals working in this company. Using modern and effective cleaning equipment along with non-toxic detergents and solvents, the cleaning personnel will ensure perfectly clean and dust-free rooms in your rented flat. If you need professional end of tenancy cleaning in Dollis Hill, NW2 use the call centre, e-mail or online booking form to reserve it. It will be done at a reasonable price and in a convenient for the customer time.
After Lease Cleaning Dollis Hill, London
Our company is the only agency in London which can offer you amazingly effective end of tenancy cleaning services with such competitive prices. You will see that our professional assistance will make your life a lot easier by saving you the troubles of scrubbing, polishing and cleaning every place in your current home. We assure you that our agency is a dependable one which can make you a great offer. All you have to do to get in touch with us is to dial our phone number or come to our headquarters in the city. Thanks to us and our team, you can reserve an inexpensive end of tenancy cleaning service for Dollis Hill, NW2 or any other place you want.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.