High quality and guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Deptford, SE8 provided by Super End of Tenancy Cleaners London. Call us today!
The end of tenancy cleaning doesn’t have to be hard any more. The services which we offer for Deptford SE8 and the other part of the city of London are affordable and also effective enough to turn your rental real estate property into a good-looking and perfectly clean place. In exchange for one reasonable fee you will have the ideal house or apartment and won’t have to worry about buying efficient cleaning products and other expensive things. We got it all covered with our eco supplies and machines which give better results than all store-bough products. Leave the disinfection of every nook and cranny in your home in our hands and enjoy your free time.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Deptford SE8
The professional end of tenancy cleaning services which we provide include special procedures which can give you the results that you need, like:
- Sparkling clean floors and windows;
- Perfectly disinfected furniture, carpets, appliances and other things;
- Dirt-free tiles in the bathroom, as well as clean sink, tub, toilet and others;
- Shining surfaces, drawers, cabinets and shelves;
- Premises which are very well organised
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
We all know how unpleasant cleaning a kitchen can be. This is because of the large accumulation of dirt and grime. Book our end of tenancy cleaning service and allow our professional cleaning experts to take care of everything. We provide them with efficient cleaning products and they follow detailed task lists that include all cleaning tasks. That way they will make sure that everything has been taken care of and no chores have been ignored. Here are some of the cleaning activities that will be performed as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you book with our company:
- Wiping of dust and cobwebs – the tops of cupboards, furniture, shelves, appliances and dusty surfaces throughout the kitchen will be wiped down.
- Degreasing and scrubbing of surfaces – cooking surfaces such as countertops, tiled surfaces, stove tops, backsplashes and others will be carefully scrubbed and disinfected.
- Organising and cleaning – kitchen cabinets, drawers and cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Washing and polishing – all cutlery, dishes, utensils and kitchenware will be washed, polished and neatly restocked in their designated drawers and cupboards.
- Descaling and disinfecting – the kitchen sink and its taps will be descaled, scrubbed and disinfected. The drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Hoovering – all carpets, rugs and upholstery in your kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Waste bin cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of and your bins will be washed and thoroughly disinfected.
- Thorough disinfection – door handles (of doors and cupboards), light switches, appliance buttons and other frequently touched items will be sanitised and left germ-free.
- The kitchen at your property will be left immaculate, free of grease, grime, dust, buildup and other deposits. Everything will be in pristine condition.
Living room cleaning tasks:
One of the most used rooms throughout the house is indeed the living room. The place where the whole family gathers requires thorough cleaning and disinfection as well. The cleaning experts performing at your property will make sure no signs of grime have been left behind. We will list all cleaning chores that will be performed as part of the service below:
- Cleaning of all surfaces throughout the room – tops of furniture, walls, ceilings and shelves included.
- Vacuuming of all carpets and upholstery. The cleaners will make sure to vacuum between upholstery cushions and behind and under furniture.
- Cabinet cleaning – all clutter will be cleared and storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Glass surfaces – mirrors, glass furniture, light fixtures and other ornaments will be thoroughly cleaned and polished.
- Floor cleaning – the entire floor of your living room will be vacuumed, mopped and disinfected.
- Sanitisation – all items handled on a regular basis will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Bathrooms require extra attention, especially during the end of tenancy cleaning of your property. You may rest assured that our professionals will do just that and leave the entire area sparkling clean, free of germs and immaculate. Here are the tasks that they will perform in your bathroom:
- Removal of dust and cobwebs – tops of shelves, cupboard and other surfaces will be wiped down and freed of dust and grime.
- Shower cleaning – your entire shower cabin, walls, faucets, shower head and wash basin will be scrubbed and cleared of soap scum.
- Bathroom fixtures – the sink, toilet and bathtub will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Cupboard cleaning – storage units throughout the bathroom will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and neatly restocked.
- Floor cleaning – the entire floor will be vacuumed and mopped. Any bathroom rugs will be steam cleaned to remove mould and mildew.
- Rubbish removal – bins will be emptied, washed and thoroughly disinfected inside and out. New bags will be placed inside.
- Glass cleaning – glass shower walls, mirrors and other glass surfaces will be scrubbed, washed and polished.
- To finish the service, the cleaners will disinfect all faucets, door handles, light switches and other commonly handled items.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedroom cleaning is a significant component of end-of-tenancy cleaning. Our cleaning technicians will meticulously execute a variety of cleaning activities in your bedroom to ensure that everything is taken care of and left spotless. You can see a list of all cleaning tasks that will be completed in the bedroom of the property:
- Removal of dust and cobwebs – all surfaces, furniture tops, shelves, windows, and other locations will be washed down and polished.
- Storage unit cleaning – cabinets, desks, and wardrobes will be decluttered, cleaned on the inside and out, and organised.
- Mattress cleaning include vacuuming, spot treating, and disinfecting of the whole surface of your mattress.
- Glass cleaning – that is the cleaning and polishing of fframes, portraits, light fittings, and mirrors.
- Hoovering – The carpets and upholstery in the bedroom will be vacuumed completely.
- Door handles and knobs, light switches, bedside tables, and any other objects handled often in the room will be sterilised. The bedroom will be left in an immaculte state.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We put in a lot of effort in order to assure the excellent quality of our services, but we also kept our rates in mind. We developed a unique pricing system that enables us to charge each of our clients fairly. That way we are able to maintain our prices reasonable and competitive. When you schedule an end of tenancy cleaning service with us, you will receive a free phone quotation. The price you will be quoted will be depending on the size and condition of your property, as well as the number of jobs that will be performed there. You may be confident that the mentioned price is final and that no further costs will be added to you.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Cleaning is not my cup of tea, that’s why I asked for a good company to provide me with end of tenancy cleaning services and there I found you. I agree – you are the best! – Mel
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners in Deptford
It is nice to be prepared when the end of your tenancy comes to an end, in order to avoid any stressful situations and unnecessary misunderstandings with your landlord. The efficient cleaning services which we offer for Deptford SE8 and the rest of London can be the answer to all of your problems. For your landlord the most important thing is that you leave the rental property in good condition. The only way this can be achieved is with one deep disinfection of everything in it.
The complete disinfection of the rooms and objects in your rental real estate property will take us only one day. During this time you are free to take care of your personal errands and we will give you a call when we are ready. The affordable end of tenancy cleaning procedures which we offer in Deptford will satisfy all expectation of your landlord and will bring your security deposit back to you.
We can be reached in our office through the entire week, including the weekends as well as the holidays. Visit our main headquarters before the end of your tenancy and we will schedule for you a cleaning for a day and time which you personally choose. The details we can discuss in the office of our company when you pay us a visit or over the phone when you contact us. When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service? We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean. Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service? Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price. Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed? Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion. Do I have to be present during the whole procedure? No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.