High quality and guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Shoreditch, E2 provided by Super End of Tenancy Cleaners London. Call us today!
You will need to do several things before you change your tenancy. The most irritating and time consuming thing that has to be done before you return the property to its rightful owner is cleaning. Not every tenant is able to clean its residence appropriately. Remember that your old apartment will be put for reviewing, so leaving a mess behind you is not a good idea. You can save yourself the trouble with the help of professional services. Our company offers affordable end of tenancy cleaning in Shoreditch E2. Therefore if you need qualitative cleaning assistance that won’t damage your budget, call at our office to book a tenancy cleaning service.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning E2
Choosing us as an end of tenancy cleaning contractor will guarantee you:
- thorough mopping of your floors
- excellent vacuuming of carpets and flooring
- deep kitchen cleaning
- qualitative dust removal and polishing
- disinfection of sanitary rooms
- overall air refreshing
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The kitchen in each property quickly accumulates grease, grime, deposits and clutter. To get rid of these you will need time, effort and a number of powerful cleaning products. To spare yourself the time and effort required for this type of cleaning, give our company a call. Our professional cleaners will arrive with thorough checklists and make sure that no cleaning activities have been overlooked. Here is what will be performed in your kitchen:
- Wiping down of surfaces – dust and grime will be removed from tops of furniture and cupboards, as well as all surfaces that require wiping down.
- Descaling and disinfection – the kitchen sink and its faucets will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected. The drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Degreasing – all cooking areas, countertops, stove tops, extractors, tiled surfaces and backsplashes will be degreased, scrubbed and left in an immaculate state.
- Dishwashing – dishes, cutlery and kitchen utensils will be washed, polished and put away.
- Organising and decluttering – kitchen cabinets, drawers, and other storage units will be decluttered, thoroughly cleaned and restocked.
- Vacuuming – all carpets and rugs in the kitchen will be vacuumed. The same goes for any upholstery pieces you may have.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied, washed and disinfected.
- Floor cleaning – the entire kitchen floor will be swept and thoroughly mopped.
- Sanitisation – door handles and knobs, appliance buttons and other frequently touched items will be disinfected.
- You may rest assured that the whole kitchen will be left spotless, gleaming and in pristine condition by the end of the service.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room will be cleaned, disinfected and organised by the cleaners. They will work hard to ensure that no tasks have been neglected during the service. Here is what you can expect as part of the cleaning of the living room:
- Surface cleaning – furniture, tops of cabinets, walls and ceilings will be wiped down, freed of dust and disinfected.
- Organisation and cleaning of cabinets – shelves, cupboards and drawers will be decluttered and cleaned.
- Vacuuming – all carpets and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed, including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Furniture and decoration cleaning – wooden and glass furniture and surfaces willo be wiped down, disinfected and cleaned, including light fixtures, framed pictures and other items throughout the room.
- The entire floor of the living room will be mopped and all frwequently handled objects such as light switches, door knobs and remote controls will be disinfected as part of the service.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Special attention is required in the bathroom when it comes to cleaning and you may rest assured that our cleaners will take care of that. The high quality products we supply them with will help them remove all buildup, deposits and other grime throughout the bathroom and leave it in pristine condition. Here is a list of all tasks that will be performed in your bathroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – the tops of shelves, cupboards, and other surfaces will be wiped and cleared of dust and dirt.
- Shower cleaning – this involves thorough cleaning the whole shower cabin, including the walls, faucets, shower head, and wash basin. Soap scum and other deposits will be completely removed.
- Descaling – the sink, toilet, and bathtub will be cleansed, descaled, and disinfected.
- Cupboard and medicine cabinet cleaning and decluttering – the storage units will be cleaned inside and out and properly restocked.
- Floor cleaning – includes vacuuming and mopping the entire floor. To eradicate mould and mildew, all bathroom carpets will be steam cleaned
- Glass surfaces, shower screens and mirrors will be polished and mopped. All rubbish will be removed, bins will be washed and disinfected. Sanitisation of commonly touched items, door handles and faucets is also included in the service.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The bedroom, where you sleep and spend the most of your personal time, also requires complete cleaning. Our cleaners will dust and disinfect everything, as well as perform a variety of other cleaning tasks. Below is a comprehensive list of all cleaning jobs that will be performed in your bedroom:
- Surface polishing – cabinet tops, furniture, and various surfaces in the bedroom will be dusted and polished.
- Cabinet organisation – storage units will be carefully organised after being decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and neatly organised.
- Mirrors, framed art, and light fixtures will be thoroughly washed down and polished using the suitable materials.
- Mattress cleaning – The mattress in your bedroom will be cleaned and disinfected from all sides.
- Cleaning of floors – carpets will be vacuumed, and hardwood floors will be swept and mopped completely.
- Disinfection of commonly touched things will occur, and the space will be neatly organised.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
To ensure that our services are fairly priced, we provide each customer with a personalised rate depending on the size and condition of the property, as well as the number of jobs that will be performed as part of the service. When you decide to schedule a service with us, one of our office representatives will ask you for further information regarding the task at hand. There will be no further charges once the price has been estimated. You will be sent a thorough bill that includes all tasks. You will be aware of everything you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Your end of tenancy cleaners are not only professional but extremely friendly as well. I was astonished by their excellent performance and quick completion of the tasks. – Rebecca
Our company has established its firm position on the end of tenancy cleaning market thanks to its customers. Most of our happy clients now use our professional assistance on a regular basis. That is because they are satisfied by the qualitative procedures which we perform and of course the prices designed to reach a wide range of tenants and landlords.
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners in Shoreditch
Our team of expert cleaners in Shoreditch E2 is at your disposal every day of the week. We have our own equipment and products, so there is no need to worry about additional expenses. Everything from procedures to products is included in the service price. Therefore dial our number and leave the cleaning of your tenancy to us.
A regular end of tenancy cleaning session begins with excellent vacuuming of carpets and flooring. Our cleaners continue with thorough mopping of your floors and tiling, followed by qualitative dust removal and polishing. The kitchen appliances and accessories receive deep cleaning procedures that will remove the grease and burnt left from the cooking exploitation. The bathroom and the toilet will be cleaned, disinfected and perfumed. Remember that these are only the major services, there more which are also included in the price.
You can get professional assistance without spending a fortune. Our company offers the most reasonable end of tenancy cleaning in Shoreditch E2. In order to book a services with us all you have to do is to pick up the phone and dial our number. All we need to register an cleaning session is your contact details and address. When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service? We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean. Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service? Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price. Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed? Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion. Do I have to be present during the whole procedure? No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.