To receive professionally done end of tenancy cleaning, you can choose the outstanding services, provided by our dedicated company. We collaborate with committed team of cleaners and we guarantee that all the employees have been trained in an excellent way. You can book our outstanding end of tenancy cleaning in Barnet, EN5 during the whole week and we promise to respond to your quests as soon as possible. Our cleaners will come supplied with eco friendly detergents and modern machines. We assure you that we can offer affordable rates as well as many exceptional offers for our end of tenancy cleaning.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Nobody likes a dirty kitchen, however, cleaning it is not always an easy task, especially if you are moving out. The cleaners we assign to you will use powerful products to scrub and disinfect every corner of your kitchen. Here is what to expect by the service:
- Dust and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings, corners, tops of furniture, cupboards and shelves will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Organising and cleaning – storage units throughout the kitchen will be decluttered, wiped inside and out and reorganised.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – carpets and upholstery in the kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Appliance cleaning – all kitchen devices (ovens, refrigerators, microwaves, etc.) will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Washing up – all dishes and cutlery will be cleaned, polished and neatly put away.
- Kitchen floor cleaning – the entire floor of your kitchen will be vacuumed and mopped.
- All rubbish will be disposed of, your waste bins will be sanitised and all frequently touched objects throughout the kitchen will be disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room of a property is the place where people spend the most time in. To enjoy your time there, the entire area needs to be cleaned, polished and disinfected. The cleaning professionals on our team will do just that and ensure that no tasks have been overlooked during the end of tenancy cleaning service you scheduled.
- Dust and cobweb removal – tops of furniture, walls, ceilings, furniture and other areas will be wiped down and freed of grime.
- Vacuuming of upholstery and carpets – the carpets of your living room will be vacuumed (including the areas underneath and behinf furniture), as well as all upholstery (including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Decluttering – all shelves, cupboards and cabinets throughout the room will be cleared of clutter, wiped down and neatly reorganised.
- Glass and wood cleaning – furniture, light fixtures and other decorations made of glass or wood will be cleaned and polished.
- The floor of your living room will be swept and mopped and all light switches, door handles and remote controls will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
All the deposits in a bathroom make it a complicated place to clean. To deal with that, our professionals will use the high quality professional cleaning solutions to efficiently get rid of all grime, gunk and buildup from all areas of your bathroom. Here is what to expect as part of the bathroom cleaning of your house:
- Surface dusting – shelves, countertops, tops of furniture and cupboards will be thoroughly wiped down and polished.
- Sink and faucets – the sink and its faucets will be scrubbed, descaled, polished and disinfected.
- Shower cleaning – shower cabins, wash basins, taps, shower heads and other fixtures will be scrubbed, disinfected and cleared of deposits and buildup. All drains will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Cabinet cleaning – all cupboards and drawers will be decluttered, organised and cleaned inside and out.
- Mould and mildew removal – all tiled surfaces and grout will be cleaned with special products and left mould and mildew free.
- Rubbish removal – all waste will be disposed of and your bathroom bins will be disinfected.
- The bathroom floor will be vacuumed, mopped and left spotless. Door handles and knobs, faucets and light switches will be disinfected at the end of the service.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Your bedroom will not be skipped suring the end of tenancy cleaning service. You may expect excellent results delivered by our professional staff. There is a number of chores that are essential to the service. Here are all cleaning jobs that will be performed by the cleaning team:
- Surface cleaning, polishing, and disinfecting will be performed on furniture, countertops, cabinet tops, and other dusty surfaces.
- Mattress cleaning and disinfection- this includes thorough vacuuming and disinfecting of the whole surface of your mattress (including the underside).
- Clutter removal – decluttering, cleaning, and organising all storage units, drawers, and cabinets around the room.
- Vacuuming – carpets and upholstery in the bedroom will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- The whole room’s floor will be cleaned and mopped, and any regularly handled things, such as door knobs and remote controls, will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We wanted to make sure that our customers receive high quality services for a fair price. This is why we now use a pricing system that allows us to provide each client with a quote, based on the size of their property. Its condition and the number of cleaning chores included in the project will also be taken into consideration. You will be provided with a free quote and a detailed list of all tasks that will be performed at your property. No additional charges will occur and you will know exactly what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I had never imagined that your end of tenancy cleaners could handle the whole house in such a quick and professional manner. Great work! – Edwin
Tenancy Cleaning in Barnet
The end of tenancy cleaning is a procedure which will take at least one full day to complete and in case you have a busy schedule, this could turn into a big problem for you. Our company is ready to offer you the easiest solution – our low-cost end of tenancy cleaning services. We’ve created them with the idea of helping people like you every chance we get. Our agency has been operating in the professional industry of London for a lot of years which made us very popular in the city. Our end of tenancy cleaning procedures could be reserved for Barnet, EN5 and for the disinfection of rental properties in other parts of London as well.
After you performed your end of tenancy cleaning in my property it became unbelievably clean. Thank you so much for the awesome job. – Gloria
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Barnet, EN5
You can ensure the clean condition of your rented flat or business property in the last days of your lease if you rely on our company. It offers high-quality end of tenancy cleaning every weekday and weekend in Barnet, EN5. You can order it to ensure the cleanness of your rented flat or office. The cleaners will vacuum clean the carpets and upholstery, remove the dust and dirt from all electrical appliances, furniture, floor and surfaces, disinfect the bathroom and toilet. Your rented property will become spotless and perfectly sanitized. Call us, fill the online booking form or send us an e-mail to schedule your cleaning.
After Lease Cleaning Barnet, London
If you are renting out an apartment in Barnet, EN5 and you want to give it a professional cleaning in between renters, make sure you use our high-quality end of tenancy cleaning services. We are a very effective and professional company with many years of experience in cleaning. Our business is flourishing and we have lots of skills and abilities. Using our service is the fastest and least expensive way to bring your property back to life and ensure a healthy environment for your future renters. If you are interested, there is one thing you can do – call us. We’re waiting for you.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.