Our end of tenancy cleaning services are a great way to achieve the levels of hygiene you want in your rented property. When your agreement expires, it’s good to consider hiring a professional cleaning agency. Our company is headquartered in Mayfair, W1 and is very reputable. We have been in business for the past few years and we can say we know what people want us to achieve. We are confident, professional and highly trained. Our experience is vast and it certainly helps us create fascinating results. If you need end of tenancy cleaning, this is your chance. Hire our company.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
One of the grimiest places in each property is surely the kitchen. For its thorough cleaning, a lot of time is required, as well as a range of powerful cleaning solutions. Lucky for you, our cleaners will arrive fully equipped with those and perform the following tasks:
- Dusting and wiping down – all surfaces, such as tops of cupboards, appliances, furniture and table tops will be carefully wiped down.
- Surface degreasing – cooking surfaces, cutting boards, backsplashes and countertops will be scrubbed and disinfected. Your extractor will also be cleaned and sanitised.
- Descaling – the sink and its taps will be scrubbed and left spotless. If needed, your drain will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- Dishwashing – all dishes, utensils and silverware will be washed and neatly organised in the drawers they belong in.
- Organisation – all kitchen cupboards and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside out and neatly restocked.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – all rugs, carpets and upholstery found in your kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Rubbish bin cleaning – all waste will be disposed of and your bins will be cleaned and disinfected.
- FLoor cleaning – the entire kitchen floor will be vacuumed and mopped with appropriate cleaning products.
- Disinfection of all frequently handles items throughout the kitchen will be disinfected and left germ-free and immaculate.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your living room will be thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and nicely organised. We guarantee that no cleaning tasks will be skipped. Here is a full list of the cleaning chores that will be performed as part of the service:
- Wiping of surfaces – all walls, ceilings, tops of furniture and other surfaces will be dusted and polished.
- Glass cleaning – mirrors, glass table tops, framed pictures and light fixtures will be cleaned and polished with suitable products.
- Vacuum cleaning – upholstery, carpets, rugs and curtains will be thoroughly vacuum cleaned.
- Decluttering – the cupoards, shelves and other storage units in the living room will be decluttered, reorganised and thoroughly cleaned.
- Rubbish removal – all clutter, waste and debris will be removed and all items and decorations will be neatly organised.
- The floor of your living room will be swept and mopped, and all items that are touched on a regular basis will be disinfection.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Bathrooms are the other room in each property that is far from favourite when it comes to cleaning. The cleaning teams that will arrive at your place will be equipped with everything required for their cleaning and will ensure that all surfaces and corners of the room are left immaculate. Here is what to expect as part of the bathroom cleaning:
- Dust and cobweb cleaning – tops of cabinets, counters, shelves, and other surfaces will be cleaned.
- Sink and toilet bowl – Your bathroom sink, faucets, toilet bowl, and seat will be cleansed and disinfected.
- Bathtub and shower cabin – The shower, washbasin, and bathtub, as well as any faucets, will be descaled and disinfected with suitable cleaning products.
- Buildup removal – soap scum, limescale, mould, and mildew will be treated with specific materials and removed from various surfaces, tiled walls, grout, and other locations.
- Decluttering – all cupboards, cabinets and storage units will be decluttered and cleaned inside and out.
- All waste will be removed, the drains will be unclogged, and the whole floor of your bathroom will be swept and mopped. Objects that are often touched will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Another room that will be thoroughly cleaned as part of the cleaning service you receive from us is the bedroom. To ensure that the whole area is clean, tidy and disinfected, our professionals will perform a number of deep cleaning tasks throughout the entire bedroom. Here is a detailed list of what you may expect by them:
- Dust, grime and cobweb removal – all surfaces, furniture, walls, ceilings and other areas will be carefully wiped down and disifnected.
- Mattress cleaning – your mattress cover will be washed and the entire surface of your mattress will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Carpets and upholstery – all upholstery and carpets found in the bedroom will be vacuumed (including under and behind furniture).
- Decluttering – all clutter will be removed from cupboards, shelves, cabinets and other storage units. They will be wiped down inside and out and all items that belong there will be neatly organised.
- Floor cleaning – the entire bedroom floor will be vacuumed/swept and mopped with appropriate products.
- At the end of the service, all door handles,k remote controls, light switches and other commonly handled objects in the room will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
You will only be charged for the cleaning tasks that will be performed at your property as part of the service. You will receive a free price quote over the phone. The number will be personally calculated for you based on the number of tasks performed at your place, as well as the size of the property and its condition. To ensure that you know exactly what you are paying for, we will also provide you with a detailed bill that includes all cleaning chores that you will be charged for. You may rest assured that the price is final.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
My mother suggested that I order your end of tenancy cleaning services and I’m happy I listened. You did an amazing job and your services were very affordable too. – Jennifer
Tenancy Cleaning in Mayfair
Every property needs to be cleaned well by its tenant before being vacated. However, many tenants can’t find the time to cope with the issue on their own. Using our professional end of tenancy cleaning services is a guaranteed way to have the whole property cleaned ideally and effortlessly. We are situated in Mayfair, W1 and are one of the most appreciated providers of cleaning services in the area. We offer low prices that don’t affect your budget and at the same time our services always meet the highest expectations. We work with biodegradable cleaning products that are safe for your health.
I was asked to provide end of tenancy cleaning and I’m really glad I chose your team because you are perfect professionals. – Jesse
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Mayfair, W1
We are introducing you our dedicated and reliable company that provides professional and customized end of tenancy cleaning in Mayfair, W1. We promise to clean the property from top to bottom and to ensure the high level of hygiene in all of the rooms. Our employees are hard working and thoroughly committed to their job. They are supplied with excellent cleaning equipment that consists of modern vacuum cleaners and toxic free cleaning equipment. We assure you that our working schedules are very flexible and that we will respond to your quests as soon as possible. You will be able to get your deposit back and to continue with your moving out.
After Lease Cleaning Mayfair, London
Calling our reputable company and booking one of our reasonably priced end of tenancy cleaning services for you and your rental property is incredibly easy. We make sure that every person who lives in the city of London can take advantage of the affordable procedures we perform from Monday to Sunday and even through all the holidays. Our team knows how important the end of tenancy cleaning usually is for the landlords, as well as for the tenants, so you can be a 100% sure that the procedure will be performed properly. Feel free to visit us and ask about our low-cost end of tenancy cleaning service right in Mayfair, W1.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.