If you need professional cleaning in the end of your lease, you can rely on our company. It provides qualitative end of tenancy cleaning in Church End, N3 every weekday and weekend, which will ensure the clean and hygienic condition of your domestic and business properties. To make sure you prepare for your moving out without stress and plenty of cleaning work waiting to be done, use our services. They are appropriate for lodgers, landlords and estate agents and provided at affordable prices. Every room and area in your flat and working place will be flawlessly clean after we look after them.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The kitchen is one of the least pleasant areas to clean. If you are willing to impress your landlord, trust our professionals with this task. Here is what will be performed as part of the service:
- Grease removal – cooking surfaces, backsplashes, tiled walls, and worktops will all be washed, degreased, and disinfected.
- Cleaning of appliances – your oven, refrigerator, microwave, and other devices will be wiped on the exterior and disinfected.
- Dishwashing – includes washing and polishing of all silverware and dishes and returning them to their proper placements.
- Storage area decluttering and organisation – all cupboards, shelves, and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and refilled.
- Floor and carpet cleaning – carpets, rugs, and upholstery will be properly vacuumed, and the entire floor will be swept and cleaned.
- All waste will be removed, and your garbage cans will be cleaned and disinfected. The treatment also includes a complete disinfection of all door knobs, light switches, and other commonly handled things.
Living room cleaning tasks:
As part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you receive, thorough cleaning of your entire living room will take place. No traces of dust or grime will be left behind and you may rest assured that the cleaners will do their absolute best in order to perform all the cleaning chores included in the service. Here is a list of activities you may expect:
- Dust, grime and cobweb removal from tops of furniture and cabinets, table tops, shelves and other surfaces throughout the room.
- Upholstery cleaning – all upholstery will be throughly vacuumed including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Cabinet cleaning – drawers, cupboards and other units will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and neatly restocked with items.
- Framed pictures, light switches, decorations and other items around the room will be wiped down and polished.
- Floor cleaning – carpets will be vacuumed and hard floorings will be swept and mopped.
- The entire room will be left immaculate and to finish the job, our cleaners will thoroughly disinfect door handles, remote controls and other frequently touched items.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaners performing the end of tenancy cleaning service you booked will make sure your entire bathroom has been thoroughly cleaned, scrubbed and disinfected with no signs of grime or filth left behind. Using the high quality cleaning products we provide them with, they will perform the following tasks:
- Surface dusting, polishing, and disinfection – furniture, cabinet tops, countertops, and other surfaces will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Descaling – includes cleaning, descaling, and disinfection of the sink and its faucets. The toilet bowl and seat will be properly cleaned as well.
- Shower cleaning – involves the washing and disinfecting of the walls, doors, and floor of your shower. Faucets, shower heads, and hoses will also be cleaned. Your shower drain will be unclogged and cleaned as needed.
- Deposit removal – using specific solutions, soap scum, limescale, mould, and mildew will be thoroughly eliminated from all areas of the bathroom.
- Cabinet organisation – your bathroom’s medicine cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and reorganised.
- All bathroom rubbish containers will be emptied and thoroughly disinfected.
- Your bathroom floor will be swept, vacuumed and mopped. Disinfection of all items you handle on a regular basis will also take place.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Your bedroom will not be skipped suring the end of tenancy cleaning service. You may expect excellent results delivered by our professional staff. There is a number of chores that are essential to the service. Here are all cleaning jobs that will be performed by the cleaning team:
- Surface cleaning, polishing, and disinfecting will be performed on furniture, countertops, cabinet tops, and other dusty surfaces.
- Mattress cleaning and disinfection- this includes thorough vacuuming and disinfecting of the whole surface of your mattress (including the underside).
- Clutter removal – decluttering, cleaning, and organising all storage units, drawers, and cabinets around the room.
- Vacuuming – carpets and upholstery in the bedroom will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- The whole room’s floor will be cleaned and mopped, and any regularly handled things, such as door knobs and remote controls, will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
The booking agents you talk to on the phone when booking the end of tenancy cleaning with our company will provide you with a free quote over the phone. The price that will be estimated for you will be personalised and based on the number of cleaning tasks that will take place during the service, as well as the size and condition of the property. You will also receive a detailed bill that will list all chores and their prices. You will know exactly what you are paying for and may rest assured that there are no hidden charges and you will only be charged for what you receive.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Your end of tenancy cleaning service is incomparable! You came on time, did the job perfectly and didn’t even charge me much. I love you, guys! – Laura
Tenancy Cleaning in Church End
Do want to avoid the hassle of the moving out cleaning? Book with us and you also can be sure that if you landlord is not happy enough with the result, we ill re-clean for free and you will get back your deposit. Feel free to take advantage of our special bargain – priced end of tenancy cleaning services. Leave the hard work to our trained cleaners who know how to clean any mess efficiently. They are here for you every day of the week. We are operating in the area of Church End, N3. Free quotes available! Call and book today.
Don’t think twice about hiring this company. You will be extremely satisfied with the end of tenancy cleaning just like I was. – Quentin
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Church End, N3
Our team of cleaners is striving to provide the customers with excellent services. We know that the excellent performance of the end of tenancy cleaning service is very important for the tenant because the bad performance results in a lost of the security deposit. Don’t let that happen to you and book for our professional end of tenancy cleaning service. We will do the job for you and the moving out will be much easier for you. Hire our team of cleaners now; they are available seven days a week in Church End, N3. Cleaning detergents are also included in the price.
After Lease Cleaning Church End, London
If you plan to change your living place and need professional and fast end of tenancy cleaning, you can rely on the cleaning staff working in this company. They will remove all stains and spillages from all surfaces, clean the furniture, sanitize the floor and all rooms in which you have lived. We provide thorough and fast cleaning done with modern machines and non-toxic cleaning products. Schedule the end of tenancy cleaning you need in Church End, N3 for any day and time you want it done. Your rented flat will be impeccably clean and hygienic after our staff take care of it.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.