Dial now the number of our leading professional cleaning company and you will have the chance to book right away an effective end of tenancy cleaning service for your apartment or house. The procedures offered by our agency are reliable and also inexpensive, which is why a lot of people from London choose to rely on us. Become one of them now and take advantage of the unique disinfecting procedures which we perform with attention to the details. You can reserve an end of tenancy cleaning service either in Hampstead Heath, N6 by visiting our office or by calling us over the phone.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The kitchen in each property quickly accumulates grease, grime, deposits and clutter. To get rid of these you will need time, effort and a number of powerful cleaning products. To spare yourself the time and effort required for this type of cleaning, give our company a call. Our professional cleaners will arrive with thorough checklists and make sure that no cleaning activities have been overlooked. Here is what will be performed in your kitchen:
- Wiping down of surfaces – dust and grime will be removed from tops of furniture and cupboards, as well as all surfaces that require wiping down.
- Descaling and disinfection – the kitchen sink and its faucets will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected. The drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Degreasing – all cooking areas, countertops, stove tops, extractors, tiled surfaces and backsplashes will be degreased, scrubbed and left in an immaculate state.
- Dishwashing – dishes, cutlery and kitchen utensils will be washed, polished and put away.
- Organising and decluttering – kitchen cabinets, drawers, and other storage units will be decluttered, thoroughly cleaned and restocked.
- Vacuuming – all carpets and rugs in the kitchen will be vacuumed. The same goes for any upholstery pieces you may have.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied, washed and disinfected.
- Floor cleaning – the entire kitchen floor will be swept and thoroughly mopped.
- Sanitisation – door handles and knobs, appliance buttons and other frequently touched items will be disinfected.
- You may rest assured that the whole kitchen will be left spotless, gleaming and in pristine condition by the end of the service.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room will be thoroughly cleaned as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you receive from our company. Our cleaning technicians will work hard to clean all corners and areas of the room. See all cleaning activities that will take place in your living room:
- Dust removal – the tops of all cabinets will be wiped clean, as well as all surfaces, walls and ceilings.
- Cabinet organisation and cleaning – shelves, cupboards, and drawers will be decluttered and cleaned.
- Vacuuming will be performed on all carpets and upholstery, including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Cleaning of furniture and decorations – wooden and glass furniture and surfaces, as well as light fixtures and framed photographswill be wiped down, disinfected, and cleaned.
- As part of the service, the whole floor of the living room will be cleaned, and any frequently used objects such as light switches, door knobs, and remote controls will be disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaning team that arrives at your place to perform the end of tenancy cleaning service will work hard to scrub, clean and disinfect all areas of your bathroom. They will complete numerous tasks throughout the service. Here is a list of all bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Surface cleaning -includes wiping down and dusting of walls, ceilings, counters, furniture, and other surfaces.
- Scrubbing and deposit removal will be performed on tiled walls, shower cabins and screens, bathtubs, sinks, and toilets. Any soap scum, dirt, mould, and mildew will be removed, and the entire area will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, wiped down inside and out, and reorganised.
- Steam cleaning – shower curtains and carpets will be steam cleaned to eliminate mould and mildew.
- Cleaning of waste bins – all waste will be disposed of and bins will be cleaned, and disinfected.
- The bathroom floor will be vacuumed and cleaned, drains will be unclogged and cleaned. The cleaners will finish the bathroom cleaning by disinfecting commonly touched object ( door handles, light switches and others).
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Your bedroom is usually not one of the dirtiest places in the house, however, thorough cleaning and disinfection of the entire area are required for a successful end of tenancy cleaning service. The cleaning professionals will work hard and make sure the bedroom at your property is left immaculate by the end of the service. Here is what they will do:
- Surface cleaning and disinfection – all furniture, walls, window sills and other areas in the room will be completely dusted and disinfected.
- Mattress cleaning – your mattress will be vacuumed, treated for stains and disinfected.
- Vacuum cleaning – carpets and all upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Cabinet cleaning – wardrobes, cuboards and drawers will be decluttered and thoroughly cleaned.
- Glass surface cleaning – mirrors, framed pictures and other glass surfaces will be polished and disinfected.
- Floors – the bedroom floor will be swept and mopped.
- All commonly touched items such as light switches, remote controls, door handles and others will be disinfected. The room will be left immaculate.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
To ensure that our customers receive the best quality service for the price they pay, we utilise a system that helps us estimate a personal price for each of our clients. Each customer will only need to pay for the cleaning tasks that are performed at their property as part of the service. If you are interested in booking the service we offer, give our customer service centre a call. The agents there will proide you with a price quote which will be final. You will know exactly what you are being charged for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
The room I was renting was a disaster but I had absolutely no time to clean it before I left. So, I used your end of tenancy cleaning service and you really did safe my life! – Owen
Tenancy Cleaning in Hampstead Heath
If you are not pleased with how you cleaned your rented apartment before moving out, there is a quicker and better solution. Using our company will ensure high-quality results. An end of tenancy cleaning service is always recommended when it comes to moving house. We guarantee that our service is worth the try. It is professional, insured, guaranteed and very effective. Not only this, but we can also carry out an individual program based on the size of the property and the cleaning issues. We work in Hampstead Heath, N6 and operate 7 days a week. This is your best chance to call us. Get a free estimate.
Your team helped me so much with the end of tenancy cleaning I had to do. Your service is really irreplaceable. – Jennifer
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Hampstead Heath, N6
Is your rented apartment dirty? If there are a couple of days left before you move out, it’s time you hired someone to tackle the mess. Our company is dedicated to end of tenancy cleaning in Hampstead Heath, N6 and we can offer you a great service at a decent price. Our cleaning program includes every single part of your property and we will make sure there is no cobweb or speck of dust in the house or apartment. In addition to cleaning the rooms we can also scrub your appliances. You will be impressed with the results and we hope your landlord will be too. Get a free quote.
After Lease Cleaning Hampstead Heath, London
We are introducing you our excellent end of tenancy cleaning, that is provided due to all the standards by our committed and skilled cleaners. Our company in Hampstead Heath, N6 has long specialized in offering a wide range of cleaning services and we are sure that we can meet all of your expectations because we pay attention to tiniest details. The cleaners will apply innovative cleaning approaches and they will make the rooms sparkling clean and shiny. We guarantee that you will receive your deposit, thanks to our excellently done end of tenancy cleaning. Learn more about our affordable rates and exceptional offers, through the customer support centres.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.