We can promise you an end of tenancy cleaning that will truly impress you. With our low prices and eco-friendly equipment, the disinfection of your property won’t be a problem for you any more. Our team of well-trained cleaners will supply every room in your current home with an excellent disinfection. If you call now and book our procedures, you can be sure that the end of tenancy cleaning will be done perfectly. Our teams can be send to every area of the city of London during any day of the week you prefer. Thanks to us, you can book top end of tenancy cleaning services for Kentish Town, NW5 and any other place you like.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Your kitchen may be one of the hardest places to clean since it quickly accumulates grime, grease and other deposits. Our cleaners will use powerful cleaning solutions and perform the following tasks to ensure it is immaculate by the end of the service:
- Surface dusting – wiping down and cleaning the tops of furniture and cabinets, shelves, countertops, and table tops of dust and dirt.
- Cupboard cleaning – involves decluttering and cleaning drawers, cabinets, and other storage units on the inside and out.
- Dishwashing – washing and organising all dishes, cutlery, and utensils in their proper locations.
- Surface scrubbing and disinfection – cooking surfaces, backsplashes and tiled surfaces will be washed, degreased, and disinfected.
- Appliance cleaning – the outside of your oven, hob, refrigerator, and microwave will be wiped off and cleaned.
- Waste removal – All rubbish from the kitchen will be removed, and all kitchen bins will be cleansed and completely disinfected.
- The floor of your kitchen will be vacuumed and mopped and all surfaces and commonly touched items will be thoroughly disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room area will be cleaned as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service that will be performed by experienced cleaning professionals. They will clean all areas and surfaces in the room. A number of cleaning tasks will take place in your property and you may rest assured that none of them will be overlooked. Here is a list of all the chores:
- Dust removal – tops of furniture and other surfaces will be thoroughly wiped down and cleared of dust and grime.
- Upholstery and carpet cleaning – all upholstery and carpets found in your living room will be thoroughly vacuum cleaned (including areas underneath and behind furniture).
- Organisation – cabinets, shelves and other storage spaces will be neatly reorganied and cleaned both inside and out.
- Floor cleaning – hardwood or tiled floors will be thoroughly vacuumed or swept and mopped with appropriate products.
- Disinfection – all commonly handles items, such as remote controls, light switches and door handles.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Special attention is required in the bathroom when it comes to cleaning and you may rest assured that our cleaners will take care of that. The high quality products we supply them with will help them remove all buildup, deposits and other grime throughout the bathroom and leave it in pristine condition. Here is a list of all tasks that will be performed in your bathroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – the tops of shelves, cupboards, and other surfaces will be wiped and cleared of dust and dirt.
- Shower cleaning – this involves thorough cleaning the whole shower cabin, including the walls, faucets, shower head, and wash basin. Soap scum and other deposits will be completely removed.
- Descaling – the sink, toilet, and bathtub will be cleansed, descaled, and disinfected.
- Cupboard and medicine cabinet cleaning and decluttering – the storage units will be cleaned inside and out and properly restocked.
- Floor cleaning – includes vacuuming and mopping the entire floor. To eradicate mould and mildew, all bathroom carpets will be steam cleaned
- Glass surfaces, shower screens and mirrors will be polished and mopped. All rubbish will be removed, bins will be washed and disinfected. Sanitisation of commonly touched items, door handles and faucets is also included in the service.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Your bedroom will not be skipped suring the end of tenancy cleaning service. You may expect excellent results delivered by our professional staff. There is a number of chores that are essential to the service. Here are all cleaning jobs that will be performed by the cleaning team:
- Surface cleaning, polishing, and disinfecting will be performed on furniture, countertops, cabinet tops, and other dusty surfaces.
- Mattress cleaning and disinfection- this includes thorough vacuuming and disinfecting of the whole surface of your mattress (including the underside).
- Clutter removal – decluttering, cleaning, and organising all storage units, drawers, and cabinets around the room.
- Vacuuming – carpets and upholstery in the bedroom will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- The whole room’s floor will be cleaned and mopped, and any regularly handled things, such as door knobs and remote controls, will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We worked hard to ensure the high quality of our services, however, we also paid attention to our prices. To keep them affordable and competitive, we created a special pricing system that allows us to charge each of our customers fairly. Whenever you book an end of tenancy cleaning service with us, you will be provided with a free quote over the phone. The price you receive will be estimated based on the size and condition of your property, as well as the number of tasks that will take place there. You may rest assured that the quoted price will be final and that no additional charges will be placed on your bill.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Your end of tenancy cleaners are not only professional but extremely friendly as well. I was astonished by their excellent performance and quick completion of the tasks. – Rebecca
Tenancy Cleaning in Kentish Town
If you are tired of communicating with your landlord and you have decided that is time to move out, then maybe you will want your deposit back. That is why, we are here. We are a company, offering you reliable and affordable end of tenancy cleaning. Our team is composed of fully trained and experienced cleaning maids, guaranteeing you perfect results. And if they are not perfect enough for your landlord, get in touch with us within 2 days and they will come back again. We are available from Monday to Sunday, including official holidays for Kentish Town, NW5 or any other in Greater London.
Don’t think twice about hiring this company. You will be extremely satisfied with the end of tenancy cleaning just like I was. – Quentin
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Kentish Town, NW5
Are you worried that you won’t have time to clean your rented apartment before your landlord’s inspection? Don’t be. If you hire our company, we will get the job done for you. Before you know it, your rental will be free of dirt and very presentable. Our end of tenancy cleaning in Kentish Town, NW5 is the best service you can use to prepare your rented property for your landlord’s inspection. We have many skills and we use different techniques to deal with stubborn stains and dirt. We can transform your property. Our team of cleaners operates all week long for your convenience and you can get in touch with us anytime.
After Lease Cleaning Kentish Town, London
If you have found a new apartment and you will move out soon, let us help you with the cleaning. Your old apartment must be in need of end of tenancy cleaning and we are here to help. Since you probably have lots of things on your mind right now, it’s best to leave everything in our skilled hands. Our end of tenancy cleaning in Kentish Town, NW5 is the best Londoners can experience. We offer low costs, excellent customer support and a guarantee. Our cleaners are not only skilled, but also very knowledgeable and experienced. If this is what you need, feel free to give us a call.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.