You can leave all your cleaning work to the qualified cleaning technicians working in this company and prepare for your moving out. This company provides qualitative end of tenancy cleaning done at reasonable price for all residents of Notting Hill, W11. If you need thorough and fast cleaning in the end of your lease, the cleaning technicians can take care of the cleanness of your rented property. The upholstery, carpets, floors, furniture and all dirty surfaces in the rooms will be cleaned and sanitized. Your landlord will be very happy with the nice and hygienic condition of his property after we clean it.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning W11 Notting Hill
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens are certainly one of the least pleasant areas in the house when it comes to cleaning. There is usually a large amount of grime and grease that require time, effort, patience and powerful cleaning solutions. The professional cleaners on our team will arrive fully prepared and thoroughly clean all areas of the kitchen. They will follow detailed task lists that will help them ensure that no cleaning tasks have been neglected. Here are some of the activities included in the list:
- Dust and cobweb removal -tops of cupboards, appliances, shelves, furniture and other surfaces that may need it will be wiped down.
- Scrubbing and degreasing – cooking areas such as cutting boards, countertops, backsplashes, tiled surfaces, stove tops, table tops and other areas will be wiped down, freed of grease and disinfected..
- Decluttering and organisation – kitchen cabinets, drawers, cupboards and other storage units in the kitchen will be decluttered, emptied, cleaned inside and out, and neatly restocked.
- Washing up -dishes, cutlery, plates, utensils and other kitchenware will be washed, polished and placed back to the places they belong to.
- Vacuuming – carpets and rugs, as well as any upholstery you may have in the kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Descaling and cleaning – your kitchen sink and its taps will be scrubbed and disinfected. Drains will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- Disinfection – appliance buttons, light switches and door handles will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Rubbish disposal – waste bins will be emptied, washed and disinfected.
- Your entire kitchen will be left in perfect condition, left spotless and gleaming. No signs of grime or grease will be left behind.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room will be cleaned, disinfected and organised by the cleaners. They will work hard to ensure that no tasks have been neglected during the service. Here is what you can expect as part of the cleaning of the living room:
- Surface cleaning – furniture, tops of cabinets, walls and ceilings will be wiped down, freed of dust and disinfected.
- Organisation and cleaning of cabinets – shelves, cupboards and drawers will be decluttered and cleaned.
- Vacuuming – all carpets and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed, including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Furniture and decoration cleaning – wooden and glass furniture and surfaces willo be wiped down, disinfected and cleaned, including light fixtures, framed pictures and other items throughout the room.
- The entire floor of the living room will be mopped and all frwequently handled objects such as light switches, door knobs and remote controls will be disinfected as part of the service.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaning of a bathroom may be challenging. Lucky for you, the cleaners on our team know exactly how to approach any issue, grime or deposit found there. They will use the high quality cleaning products we supply them with and work hard to ensure that every corner of your bathroom is immaculate by the end of the service. Here is what will be performed in your bathroom:
- Wiping and polishing – furniture, shelves and tops of cupboards and cabinets will be dusted and polished.
- Surface scrubbing – your shower walls, screens, corners, grout and other areas will be scrubbed and cleared of all grime and deposits.
- Sink and toilet – the sink, its faucets, as well as the toilet bowl and its seat will be descaled and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets, cupboards, shelves and other storage units will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, then organised.
- Glass cleaning and polishing – mirrors, shower screens and other glass surfaces will be wiped down, cleaned with appropriate products, polished and left immaculate.
- Rubbish removal – bins will be emptied, washed and thoroughly disinfected. Drains will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- The floor of your bathroom will be swept and rugs will be vacuumed. All items touched on a regular basis will be disinfected at the end of the service.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The bedroom, where you sleep and spend the most of your personal time, also requires complete cleaning. Our cleaners will dust and disinfect everything, as well as perform a variety of other cleaning tasks. Below is a comprehensive list of all cleaning jobs that will be performed in your bedroom:
- Surface polishing – cabinet tops, furniture, and various surfaces in the bedroom will be dusted and polished.
- Cabinet organisation – storage units will be carefully organised after being decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and neatly organised.
- Mirrors, framed art, and light fixtures will be thoroughly washed down and polished using the suitable materials.
- Mattress cleaning – The mattress in your bedroom will be cleaned and disinfected from all sides.
- Cleaning of floors – carpets will be vacuumed, and hardwood floors will be swept and mopped completely.
- Disinfection of commonly touched things will occur, and the space will be neatly organised.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We wanted to make sure that our customers receive high quality services for a fair price. This is why we now use a pricing system that allows us to provide each client with a quote, based on the size of their property. Its condition and the number of cleaning chores included in the project will also be taken into consideration. You will be provided with a free quote and a detailed list of all tasks that will be performed at your property. No additional charges will occur and you will know exactly what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
What I love about your end of tenancy cleaning services is that you can always find the time to help a client, even if they called way too late to book an appointment. This is what I call reliability! – Paul
Tenancy Cleaning in Notting Hill
In case you search for qualitative and on-time end of tenancy cleaning, provided in Notting Hill, W11, you can contact our comprehensive and dedicated cleaners who will provide complete cleaning and sanitizing of the rooms. You can count on our professional and innovative methods of working, thanks to which we are able to make the property look sparkling clean. We assure you that all of the cleaning products that we use are of a first class quality and entirely eco friendly. Our end of tenancy cleaning is reasonably priced and there aren’t any hidden fees or charges. For any further details, do not hesitate to use our customer support centres.
After my tenants left my property was really filthy but your cleaners made it dazzling and tidy again and I am very grateful to you. – Teri
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Notting Hill, W11
Our company is dedicated to providing end of tenancy cleaning services that leave every tenant and landlord speechless. If you want to move out of your place of residence or you are a landlord who wants to make the property ready for the next tenants- we are the right choice for you. Our team of cleaners is striving to make every house, no matter how dirty it was, spotless. Now, we operate in Notting Hill, W11 every day with a flexible schedule. Contact our operators or make a booking through the website and we will be on your address soon.
After Lease Cleaning Notting Hill, London
Whenever you need qualitative and customized end of tenancy cleaning in Notting Hill, W11, do not hesitate to choose our respected company. We have acquired a lot of experience through the years of hard work and that is why we guarantee that you will take your deposit back, after we provide our flawless end of tenancy cleaning. Regardless of the day, you can contact our friendly staff who will come to make an inspection of the rooms as soon as possible. Our end of tenancy cleaning is reasonably priced and we assure you that we have not put additional charges for the cleaning procedures that we include.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.