Our team is composed of specially trained cleaning maids, ready to provide you with the best end of tenancy cleaning for the area of Arkley, NW7. They are fully dedicated to your satisfaction. So don’t waste any more time and get in touch with our call centre supporters to schedule the procedure for any convenient for you day and time. We are available every day, no matter if it is a regular workday or an official holiday. We guarantee you that the results will surpass all of your expectations. Getting your deposit back, can’t be easier, so please contact us!
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens, as the dirtiest areas in each property are also the hardest to clean. You may rest assured that the cleaners on our team will take care of everything and leave your kitchen immaculate. Here are some of the chores included in the cleaning of the kitchen:
- Surface cleaning – dust and surface grime will be removed. Tops of furniture, shelves, cupboards and kitchen appliances will be wiped down.
- Scrubbing of cooking areas – tiled walls, countertops, stove tops, backsplashes and other surfaces used for cooking will be degreased and disinfected.
- Sink and faucets cleaning – the kitchen sink and its taps will be descaled, scrubbed, and disinfected. The drain will be also cleaned.
- Organising of cabinets – kitchen cupboards, drawers and storage units will be decluttered, organised and thoroughly cleaned.
- Vacuum cleaning – all carpets, rugs and upholstery found in your kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and carefully disinfected.
- Disinfection – cutting boards, appliance buttons, light switches and door handles will be disinfected.
- Your entire kitchen floor will be vacuumed and mopped and the entire area will be left in pristine condition.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Deep cleaning of the living room will be performed at your property as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer. Our cleaning teams will take care of a wide range of cleaning activities in order to ensure that the entire living room is left in an immaculate condition. Here is the full list of chores that you may expect:
- Surface wiping – includes dusting and polishing of all walls, ceilings, furniture tops, and other surfaces.
- Mirrors, glass table tops, framed photos, and light fixtures will be cleaned and polished using appropriate materials.
- Upholstery, carpets, rugs, and curtains will be properly vacuum cleaned.
- Decluttering – The living room’s cabinets, shelves, and other storage units will be decluttered, reorganised, and deep cleaned.
- Rubbish removal includes the elimination of all clutter, garbage, and dirt, as well as the tidy organisation of all things and decorations.
- The floor of your living room will be cleaned and mopped, and all things that are often touched will be disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The best team for your project will be assigned to you. The cleaners will pay extra attention to the cleaning of your bathroom since a lot of grime, deposits and other filth accumulate there. They will use special products to make sure the entire room is left in an immaculate condition. Here is a list of the chores that will take place in your bathroom:
- Dusting, polishing and disinfection of surfaces – furniture,tops of cabinets, counters and other surfaces will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Descaling – the sink and its taps will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected. The toilet bowl and its seat will also be thoroughly cleaned.
- Shower cleaning – the walls, doors and floor of your shower will be washed and disinfected. Faucets, shower heads and hoses will be cleaned as well. The drain of your shower will be unclogged and cleaned if needed.
- Deposit removal – soap scum, limescale, mould and mildew will be completely removed from all areas of the bathroom using special solutions.
- Organisation of cupboards – the medicine cabinets and drawers in your bathroom will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Waste disposal – all bathroom bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- The entire bathroom floor will be vacuumed and mopped. All commonly touched items will be disinfected and no signs of filth, grime or deposits will be left behind in your bathroom.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The bedroom – the place where you rest and spend the most important hours of each day requires thorough cleaning as well. Our cleaners will efficiently dust and disinfect everything along with a number of other cleaning chores. Here is a detailed list of all cleaning tasks that will take place in your bedroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – all surfaces, tops of furniture, shelves, window sills and other areas will be wiped down and polished.
- Decluttering and organisation – cupboards, desks and wardrobes will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and organised.
- Mattress cleaning – the entire surface of your mattress will be vacuumed, spot treated and disinfected.
- Glass cleaning – frames pictures, light fixtures and mirrors will be cleaned and polished.
- Carpet and upholstery – any carpets and upholstery in the bedroom will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Floor cleaning – hardwood floors will be swept and mopped.
- Doors, door handles and knobs, light switches, bed side tables and all items in the room that are regularly touched will be disinfected. The bedroom will be aired out and left in pristine condition.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
You will only be charged for the cleaning tasks that will be performed at your property as part of the service. You will receive a free price quote over the phone. The number will be personally calculated for you based on the number of tasks performed at your place, as well as the size of the property and its condition. To ensure that you know exactly what you are paying for, we will also provide you with a detailed bill that includes all cleaning chores that you will be charged for. You may rest assured that the price is final.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Your company offers amazing end of tenancy cleaning services that are not only inexpensive, but brilliant as well. Your employees perform quickly and achieve their goals with ease. – Zara
How You Could Book With Us
Dear client, if you’re wondering how can you contact us, pay attention to the following.
You can reach us through phone and e-mail. We guarantee that both booking methods are trustworthy and whichever you decide to use, you’ll receive a timely service.
Our friendly customer support team will conduct your booking. Apart from setting the date and time for our appointment, our customer support team can also answer all of your questions concerning our cleaning methods, the products we use, or our technicians.
You can reach us by phone from Monday to Sunday, including on bank holidays. Our customer support team works from 8 in the morning until 6 and a half in the afternoon. If you’re unable to contact us in that time period, you can e-mail us at your convenience and we’ll confirm your appointment as soon as we can.
When it comes to end of tenancy cleaning services, we’re the best.
Tenancy Cleaning in Arkley
Our company provides professional and inexpensive end of tenancy cleaning which can be used by tenants, letting agents and landlords. If you want to save your time for more important things before moving out of your rented property, rely on our team of cleaners to provide the professional cleaning you need. Every room will be rid of the dust, grime and stains through the use of modern cleaning machines and non-toxic cleaning products. Call us or use our website to schedule your end of tenancy cleaning, provided in Arkley, NW7 in a date and time which is convenient to every customer.
Everyone should book the services of this team as they are professional and really successful. I’ve tried their end of tenancy cleaning and it is brilliant. – Craig
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Arkley, NW7
We offer you our customized and qualitative end of tenancy cleaning in Arkley, NW7 that is provided by committed and reliable team of cleaners. Our company provides second to none cleaning technologies thanks to which your home will be cleaned and prepared for the next tenants. We are sure that we can meet your expectations because we have a lot of experience in that field. Thanks to our impeccable cleaning, you won’t meet any difficulties in receiving back your deposit. Trust our trained team of cleaners and we promise that we won’t disappoint you. We won’t leave any rooms unattended and and we will provide every cleaning procedure in a thoroughly professional way.
After Lease Cleaning Arkley, London
We are specialists in the end of tenancy cleaning and we are willing to offer you our professional help for the sanitation and organisation of your real estate property. Whether you are a tenant who is about to move out from his/her apartment or house in London or a landlord who wants to attract new dependable tenants, you can count on us for everything. Our agency’s employees are the best end of tenancy cleaning specialists in Arkley, NW7 and in the whole area, which means that you will be supplied with the most effective disinfecting procedures. Take advantage of them by calling us.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.