Before you change your place of living, you need to provide extensive cleaning of the rooms. If you feel unable to manage with this task on your own, take a look at the reasonably priced offers, provided by our dedicated and hard working cleaners. We use innovative cleaning technologies, thanks to which the property will become sparkling clean in the fastest possible way. Contact us in Chiswick, W4 and make an arrangement with our friendly and reliable staff. We promise to give you further details about our end of tenancy cleaning and if you prefer, you can also use our call centres.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
We all know how unpleasant cleaning a kitchen can be. This is because of the large accumulation of dirt and grime. Book our end of tenancy cleaning service and allow our professional cleaning experts to take care of everything. We provide them with efficient cleaning products and they follow detailed task lists that include all cleaning tasks. That way they will make sure that everything has been taken care of and no chores have been ignored. Here are some of the cleaning activities that will be performed as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you book with our company:
- Wiping of dust and cobwebs – the tops of cupboards, furniture, shelves, appliances and dusty surfaces throughout the kitchen will be wiped down.
- Degreasing and scrubbing of surfaces – cooking surfaces such as countertops, tiled surfaces, stove tops, backsplashes and others will be carefully scrubbed and disinfected.
- Organising and cleaning – kitchen cabinets, drawers and cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Washing and polishing – all cutlery, dishes, utensils and kitchenware will be washed, polished and neatly restocked in their designated drawers and cupboards.
- Descaling and disinfecting – the kitchen sink and its taps will be descaled, scrubbed and disinfected. The drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Hoovering – all carpets, rugs and upholstery in your kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Waste bin cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of and your bins will be washed and thoroughly disinfected.
- Thorough disinfection – door handles (of doors and cupboards), light switches, appliance buttons and other frequently touched items will be sanitised and left germ-free.
- The kitchen at your property will be left immaculate, free of grease, grime, dust, buildup and other deposits. Everything will be in pristine condition.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room is the area of the house where you relax enjoy your free evenings, or spend time with friends. Its cleaning is not as complicated as the cleaning of a bathroom or kitchen, however, our cleaners will make sure nothing has been overlooked. Here is a full list of the activities that will be performed by them in your living room:
- Dust and cobweb removal – corners, ceilings, walls and all surfaces will be dusted, polished and disinfected with appropriate products.
- Decluttering and organisation – cabinets, cupboards and shelves will be decluttered and cleaned. All items will be neatly organised.
- Hoovering – carpets and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed. That includes the areas underneath and behind furniture.
- Floor cleaning – hard wood or tiled floors will be swept and mopped with suitable for the materials products.
- Rubbish disposal – all waste will be removed from the room.
- Cleaning of light fixtures, decorations, framed pictures and other objects will take place.
- Disinfection – remote controls, light switches, door handles and other commonly touched objects will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
All the deposits in a bathroom make it a complicated place to clean. To deal with that, our professionals will use the high quality professional cleaning solutions to efficiently get rid of all grime, gunk and buildup from all areas of your bathroom. Here is what to expect as part of the bathroom cleaning of your house:
- Surface dusting – shelves, countertops, tops of furniture and cupboards will be thoroughly wiped down and polished.
- Sink and faucets – the sink and its faucets will be scrubbed, descaled, polished and disinfected.
- Shower cleaning – shower cabins, wash basins, taps, shower heads and other fixtures will be scrubbed, disinfected and cleared of deposits and buildup. All drains will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Cabinet cleaning – all cupboards and drawers will be decluttered, organised and cleaned inside and out.
- Mould and mildew removal – all tiled surfaces and grout will be cleaned with special products and left mould and mildew free.
- Rubbish removal – all waste will be disposed of and your bathroom bins will be disinfected.
- The bathroom floor will be vacuumed, mopped and left spotless. Door handles and knobs, faucets and light switches will be disinfected at the end of the service.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Another room that will be thoroughly cleaned as part of the cleaning service you receive from us is the bedroom. To ensure that the whole area is clean, tidy and disinfected, our professionals will perform a number of deep cleaning tasks throughout the entire bedroom. Here is a detailed list of what you may expect by them:
- Dust, grime and cobweb removal – all surfaces, furniture, walls, ceilings and other areas will be carefully wiped down and disifnected.
- Mattress cleaning – your mattress cover will be washed and the entire surface of your mattress will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Carpets and upholstery – all upholstery and carpets found in the bedroom will be vacuumed (including under and behind furniture).
- Decluttering – all clutter will be removed from cupboards, shelves, cabinets and other storage units. They will be wiped down inside and out and all items that belong there will be neatly organised.
- Floor cleaning – the entire bedroom floor will be vacuumed/swept and mopped with appropriate products.
- At the end of the service, all door handles,k remote controls, light switches and other commonly handled objects in the room will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We use a pricing system that allows us to estimate a specific price for each of our clients to guarantee that they receive the finest quality service for the money they pay. The final price may vary depending on the size of the property. Each customer will only be charged for the chores completed at their home as part of the service. If you want to reserve one of our services, please contact our customer care centre. The agents there will supply you with a final pricing quotation. There will be no hidden charges and you will know exactly what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Many people have told me about your company, so I decided to try your end of tenancy cleaning services last month when I was about to move out. You proved one more time that you are the best. – Sarah
Tenancy Cleaning in Chiswick
Whenever you need reasonably priced and ideally performed end of tenancy cleaning, you can count on the services of our experienced and dedicated company in Chiswick, W4. We are sure that we can meet your requirements because our committed cleaners work according to all the standards and they are equipped with eco friendly detergents and modern tools. The stains and dirt will be removed in a fast and effective way and we won’t leave any rooms unattended. Our company collaborates with a team of hard working cleaners that will explain to you every detail of the end of tenancy cleaning.
After my tenants left my property was really filthy but your cleaners made it dazzling and tidy again and I am very grateful to you. – Teri
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Chiswick, W4
Our end of tenancy cleaning services are a great way to achieve the levels of hygiene you want in your rented property. When your agreement expires, it’s good to consider hiring a professional cleaning agency. Our company is headquartered in Chiswick, W4 and is very reputable. We have been in business for the past few years and we can say we know what people want us to achieve. We are confident, professional and highly trained. Our experience is vast and it certainly helps us create fascinating results. If you need end of tenancy cleaning, this is your chance. Hire our company.
After Lease Cleaning Chiswick, London
If you want to receive first class quality end of tenancy cleaning in Chiswick, W4, you can contact our comprehensive and professional team of cleaners right now. They will be happy to collaborate with you and to provide cleaning from top to bottom that will guarantee the receiving of your deposit. Book our end of tenancy cleaning 7 days per week and benefit from our exceptional offers and fairly honest prices. The rooms will be sanitized and cleaned up to the highest standards and you can expect punctuality and professionalism in every detail that concerns the end of tenancy cleaning.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.