In case you search for qualitative and on-time end of tenancy cleaning, provided in Putney, SW15, you can contact our comprehensive and dedicated cleaners who will provide complete cleaning and sanitizing of the rooms. You can count on our professional and innovative methods of working, thanks to which we are able to make the property look sparkling clean. We assure you that all of the cleaning products that we use are of a first class quality and entirely eco friendly. Our end of tenancy cleaning is reasonably priced and there aren’t any hidden fees or charges. For any further details, do not hesitate to use our customer support centres.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Everybody knows how dirty kitchens can become in a short amount of time. It can be extremely hard to thoroughly scrub and clean them when moving out. Here is a full list of the chores that our professionals will perform in the kitchen as part of the cleaning service you receive:
- Dust and grime removal – all surfaces throughout the kitchen (tops of cupboards, table tops, countertops, etc.) will be wiped down.
- Grease removal – cooking areas, backsplashes, cutting boards, extractors and other grease surfaces will be scrubbed and disinfected.
- Decluttering – cupboards and drawers will be cleaned inside and out and neatly reorganised.
- Vacuuming – carpets, upholstery and rugs will be thoroughly vacuumed. The entire floor of your kitchen will be swept and mopped.
- Rubbish bin disinfection – all waste bins will be emptied, washed and thoroughly disinfected.
- External appliance cleaning – the oven, refrigerator, microwave and other appliances will be wiped down and disinfected.
- All surfaces and frequently touched items throughout the room will be disinfected. The kitchen will be left in pristine condition.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room area will be cleaned as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service that will be performed by experienced cleaning professionals. They will clean all areas and surfaces in the room. A number of cleaning tasks will take place in your property and you may rest assured that none of them will be overlooked. Here is a list of all the chores:
- Dust removal – tops of furniture and other surfaces will be thoroughly wiped down and cleared of dust and grime.
- Upholstery and carpet cleaning – all upholstery and carpets found in your living room will be thoroughly vacuum cleaned (including areas underneath and behind furniture).
- Organisation – cabinets, shelves and other storage spaces will be neatly reorganied and cleaned both inside and out.
- Floor cleaning – hardwood or tiled floors will be thoroughly vacuumed or swept and mopped with appropriate products.
- Disinfection – all commonly handles items, such as remote controls, light switches and door handles.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Special attention is required in the bathroom when it comes to cleaning and you may rest assured that our cleaners will take care of that. The high quality products we supply them with will help them remove all buildup, deposits and other grime throughout the bathroom and leave it in pristine condition. Here is a list of all tasks that will be performed in your bathroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – the tops of shelves, cupboards, and other surfaces will be wiped and cleared of dust and dirt.
- Shower cleaning – this involves thorough cleaning the whole shower cabin, including the walls, faucets, shower head, and wash basin. Soap scum and other deposits will be completely removed.
- Descaling – the sink, toilet, and bathtub will be cleansed, descaled, and disinfected.
- Cupboard and medicine cabinet cleaning and decluttering – the storage units will be cleaned inside and out and properly restocked.
- Floor cleaning – includes vacuuming and mopping the entire floor. To eradicate mould and mildew, all bathroom carpets will be steam cleaned
- Glass surfaces, shower screens and mirrors will be polished and mopped. All rubbish will be removed, bins will be washed and disinfected. Sanitisation of commonly touched items, door handles and faucets is also included in the service.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms are the place where we all take our much needed rest and personal time. To ensure that the whole room is in an immaculate condition, our cleaners will perform a number of cleaning tasks. Here is a list of everything that will take place in your bedroom as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you scheduled with our company:
- Surface cleaning, polishing and disinfection – furniture, counters, tops of cabinets and other dusty surfaces will be wiped down and sanitised
- Mattress cleaning and disinfection – the entire surface of your mattress (including its underside) will be vacuume and disinfected.
- Clutter removal – all storage units, drawers and cabinets throughout the room will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and organised.
- Vacuum cleaning – carpets and upholstery will be carefully vacuum cleaned.
- The floor of the entire room will be swept and mopped and all frequently touched items, such as door handles and remotes, will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
You will only be charged for the cleaning tasks that will be performed at your property as part of the service. You will receive a free price quote over the phone. The number will be personally calculated for you based on the number of tasks performed at your place, as well as the size of the property and its condition. To ensure that you know exactly what you are paying for, we will also provide you with a detailed bill that includes all cleaning chores that you will be charged for. You may rest assured that the price is final.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
My flatmate and I were really in a hurry to leave the apartment we rented and we didn’t have the time to clean it as well as we had to. For our greatest pleasure, you took care of it for us. – Catherine
Tenancy Cleaning in Putney
You can turn the end of tenancy cleaning into an easier task by asking for help the friendly and highly experienced professionals from our company. They can perform an excellent disinfection of every single room and other area in your rental real estate property and they can do it faster than you can imagine. Thanks to the hard training and rich experience, our employees can finish with the tedious end of tenancy cleaning only for a couple of hours. They will be happy to help you any way they can, so that you can organise your possessions and move out right on time. Forget about the problems and contact us to book an end of tenancy cleaning procedure in Putney, SW15.
When I’m asked to provide end of tenancy cleaning I’ll definitely book your services again because you made me so pleased. – Bella
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Putney, SW15
It is understandable to feel worried about your security deposit when the time comes to vacate your rental property. If you decide to entrust the end of tenancy cleaning to our great specialists, we guarantee that you will be very happy. They can take care promptly of the collected dirt and grime in the carpets, in the drapes, in all the furniture and other objects in the property, using only chemical-free disinfecting products. When combined with the modern cleaning machines we have, the end of tenancy cleaning will be done in no time. We can give you more information about our end of tenancy cleaning services in Putney, SW15 when you come to us.
After Lease Cleaning Putney, London
Our dedicated and experienced company offers high quality end of tenancy cleaning in Putney, SW15 and we collaborate with hard working cleaners who can come to clean the rooms at any time convenient to you, 7 days per week. Our primary aim is to make your place look sparkling clean and dust free so that you can take your deposit back. We are supplied with modern cleaning equipment that is entirely safe for the health because it consists of chemically free detergents. Benefit from our exceptional offers and reasonable prices and choose our qualitative end of tenancy cleaning.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.