High quality and guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Greenwich, SE10 provided by Super End of Tenancy Cleaners London. Call us today!
Doing the end of tenancy cleaning all by yourself might not be the best plan. This is a serious task which can take even more than one day from your time. If you think that you are not prepared for such intensive cleaning, it is best to leave it to the professionals. We are specialists who can sanitise your entire rental place for no more than a single day and we can guarantee that the results which we will achieve will be worth your money.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Greenwich SE10
Here is what our experts can do for you:
- They can remove the collected grime in the tiles, tub, sink, toilet, drain and everything else in the bathroom;
- They can erase the stains from the sofa, the carpets and all furniture in the living room of your place;
- They can make the dust disappear from the surfaces and objects in all rooms of your current home;
- They can disinfect the cabinets, the sink, the appliances and the rest in your kitchen
Even though we don’t charge our clients with a high fee for this or any other of our cleaning services, we always make sure that we provide them with the most incredible results. Come and book our end of tenancy cleaning services in Greenwich SE10. Studio Flat One Bedroom Flat Two Bedroom Flat Three Bedroom Flat
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Nobody likes cleaning a greasy kitchen. We understand that when moving out, people have a lot of things to do and often neglect the thorough cleaning of such areas. We send our cleaning teams and supply them with professional cleaning products that they use in order to ensure that everything has been left immaculate. Here are a few of the tasks included in their lists:
- Cleaning surfaces – dust will be removed from shelves, tops of furniture, cupboards, walls and ceilings.
- Kitchen sink cleaning – the entire kitchen sink and its faucets will be descaled, scrubbed and disinfected. The drain will be inspected and unclogged if needed.
- Surface scrubbing and degreasing – all cooking areas, such as countertops, stove tops, backsplashes, tiled walls and surfaces and even your extractor will be thoroughly cleaned, degreased and disinfected.
- Washing up – dishes, kitchen utensils, silverware and plates will be washed and polished, then places back to their designated places.
- Decluttering and organisation of storage units – all cabinets, drawers and other cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, then neatly reorganised.
- Vacuum cleaning – upholstery, carpets and rugs found in the kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Floor cleaning – the entire kitchen floor will be swept and mopped.
- Waste removal – all kitchen rubbish bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- All frequently touched items in the kitchen (appliance buttons, light switches, door knobs and handles, etc.) will be disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room area will be cleaned as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service that will be performed by experienced cleaning professionals. They will clean all areas and surfaces in the room. A number of cleaning tasks will take place in your property and you may rest assured that none of them will be overlooked. Here is a list of all the chores:
- Dust removal – tops of furniture and other surfaces will be thoroughly wiped down and cleared of dust and grime.
- Upholstery and carpet cleaning – all upholstery and carpets found in your living room will be thoroughly vacuum cleaned (including areas underneath and behind furniture).
- Organisation – cabinets, shelves and other storage spaces will be neatly reorganied and cleaned both inside and out.
- Floor cleaning – hardwood or tiled floors will be thoroughly vacuumed or swept and mopped with appropriate products.
- Disinfection – all commonly handles items, such as remote controls, light switches and door handles.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Bathrooms are the other area of the house that is a complicated one to clean. All kinds of deposits accumulate on all surfaces in the bathroom and require a lot of scrubbing and products. Rest assured that the cleaners on our team will get rid of all grime and leave your bathroom area sparkling clean and disinfected. Here are the cleaning chores that will be performed at your property’s bathroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – tops of cupboards, countertops, shelves and other surfaces will be wiped down.
- Sink and toilet bowl – your bathroom sink, its taps and the toilet bowl and its seat will be scrubbed and disinfected.
- Shower and bathtub – hour shower, washbasin and bathtub, along with all faucets will be descaled and disinfected.
- Deposit removal – soap scum, limescale, mould and mildew will be treated with special products and removed from surfaces, tiled walls, grout and other areas that have been affected.
- Cupboard cleaning – medicine cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Glass cleaning – shower screens, mirrors and other glass surfaces and fixtures will be cleaned and polished.
- Rubbish will be disposed of, drains will be unclogged and the entire floor of your bathroom will be thoroughly vacuumed and mopped. Disinfection of commonly touched objects will take place.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Even though your bedroom is not exceptionally filthy, it requires special care while cleaning. We guarantee that the entire space will be thoroughly cleaned by the end of the cleaning service. Our cleaners will use their skills and knowledge and do their absolute best to accomplish all of the tasks that are part of the job. The following are the cleaning chores that will be performed in your bedroom:
- Dusting and cobweb removal – all walls, ceilings, and surfaces in the room will be washed down, polished, and disinfected.
- Vacuum cleaing – carpets, drapes, and upholstery will all be properly vacuumed.
- Mattress cleaning includes vacuuming, spot treating, and disinfecting both sides (including the underside) of your mattress.
- Cleaning of drawers, closets, and other storage units – drawers, wardrobes, and other units will be left clutter-free, cleaned internally and externally, and properly organised.
- Mirrors, light fixtures, framed portraits, and other glass surfaces and furniture will be cleaned and polished.
- Floors will be cleaned, mopped, and shined in your bedroom. The commonly handled things will be disinfected, and the entire space will be left pristine.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We wanted to make sure that our customers receive high quality services for a fair price. This is why we now use a pricing system that allows us to provide each client with a quote, based on the size of their property. Its condition and the number of cleaning chores included in the project will also be taken into consideration. You will be provided with a free quote and a detailed list of all tasks that will be performed at your property. No additional charges will occur and you will know exactly what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
What I love about your end of tenancy cleaning services is that you can always find the time to help a client, even if they called way too late to book an appointment. This is what I call reliability! – Paul
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners in Greenwich
We understand very well how complicated can become a simple moving out process. In a time like this you have a lot of things on your mind and it is incredibly easy to miss something. The people who work in our company are real experts when it comes to making rental real estate properties perfectly clean again. Our specialists in Greenwich don’t use the ordinary dangerous cleaning supplies from the stores but we supply them with better and more advanced eco-friendly ones. With them they will be able to disinfect every inch from your rental place and make it presentable for the inspection of your landlord.
Thanks to us and our tireless employees you can cross at least the end of tenancy cleaning off your list with tasks. Our professional cleaners can certainly offer you a lot of things, but in order to receive them you will have to come to the office of our successful agency in Greenwich, SE10 and make a reservation with our employees for an end of tenancy cleaning. In no more than a couple of minutes you will be done and our team of specialists will be preparing to come to your rental property. When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service? We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean. Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service? Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price. Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed? Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion. Do I have to be present during the whole procedure? No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.