Do you want to leave your place of residence with the full refund of your security deposit back in your wallet? If you do, then hurry up and call us now and book an end of tenancy cleaning service with the company that operates every day in Kingsbury, NW9 and offers high quality services at cost effective prices and we have a team of professionals who can easily remove every kind of dirt. They will come equipped with professional tools and detergents and they will even come back and re clean for free if the landlord is not satisfied with the first procedure.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Everybody knows how dirty kitchens can become in a short amount of time. It can be extremely hard to thoroughly scrub and clean them when moving out. Here is a full list of the chores that our professionals will perform in the kitchen as part of the cleaning service you receive:
- Dust and grime removal – all surfaces throughout the kitchen (tops of cupboards, table tops, countertops, etc.) will be wiped down.
- Grease removal – cooking areas, backsplashes, cutting boards, extractors and other grease surfaces will be scrubbed and disinfected.
- Decluttering – cupboards and drawers will be cleaned inside and out and neatly reorganised.
- Vacuuming – carpets, upholstery and rugs will be thoroughly vacuumed. The entire floor of your kitchen will be swept and mopped.
- Rubbish bin disinfection – all waste bins will be emptied, washed and thoroughly disinfected.
- External appliance cleaning – the oven, refrigerator, microwave and other appliances will be wiped down and disinfected.
- All surfaces and frequently touched items throughout the room will be disinfected. The kitchen will be left in pristine condition.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your living room will be thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and nicely organised. We guarantee that no cleaning tasks will be skipped. Here is a full list of the cleaning chores that will be performed as part of the service:
- Wiping of surfaces – all walls, ceilings, tops of furniture and other surfaces will be dusted and polished.
- Glass cleaning – mirrors, glass table tops, framed pictures and light fixtures will be cleaned and polished with suitable products.
- Vacuum cleaning – upholstery, carpets, rugs and curtains will be thoroughly vacuum cleaned.
- Decluttering – the cupoards, shelves and other storage units in the living room will be decluttered, reorganised and thoroughly cleaned.
- Rubbish removal – all clutter, waste and debris will be removed and all items and decorations will be neatly organised.
- The floor of your living room will be swept and mopped, and all items that are touched on a regular basis will be disinfection.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The deep cleaning of each bathroom requires a lot of time, effort, patience, and some special cleaning techniques. The cleaners that will perform the end of tenancy cleaning service you book will use powerful products and efficiently clean the entire area of your bathroom leaving it immaculate by the end of the service. Here are the chores that will take place in your bathroom:
- Cleaning of surfaces – walls, ceilings, countertops, furniture and other surfaces will be wiped down and freed of dust.
- Scrubbing and deposit removal – tiled walls, shower cabins and screens, bathtubs, sinks and toilets will be scrubbed and descaled. All soap scum, grime, mould and mildew will be removed and everything will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets, cupboards and drawers will be cleared of clutter, wiped down inside and outside and reorganised.
- Waste bin cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of, cleaned and disinfected.
- Shower curtains and rugs will be steam cleaned with mould and mildew removed.
- The floor of your bathroom will be vacuumed and mopped.
- All commonly handled items, door handles, faucets, light switches and others will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Your bedroom is usually not one of the dirtiest places in the house, however, thorough cleaning and disinfection of the entire area are required for a successful end of tenancy cleaning service. The cleaning professionals will work hard and make sure the bedroom at your property is left immaculate by the end of the service. Here is what they will do:
- Surface cleaning and disinfection – all furniture, walls, window sills and other areas in the room will be completely dusted and disinfected.
- Mattress cleaning – your mattress will be vacuumed, treated for stains and disinfected.
- Vacuum cleaning – carpets and all upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Cabinet cleaning – wardrobes, cuboards and drawers will be decluttered and thoroughly cleaned.
- Glass surface cleaning – mirrors, framed pictures and other glass surfaces will be polished and disinfected.
- Floors – the bedroom floor will be swept and mopped.
- All commonly touched items such as light switches, remote controls, door handles and others will be disinfected. The room will be left immaculate.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We worked hard to ensure the high quality of our services, however, we also paid attention to our prices. To keep them affordable and competitive, we created a special pricing system that allows us to charge each of our customers fairly. Whenever you book an end of tenancy cleaning service with us, you will be provided with a free quote over the phone. The price you receive will be estimated based on the size and condition of your property, as well as the number of tasks that will take place there. You may rest assured that the quoted price will be final and that no additional charges will be placed on your bill.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Thanks to your end of tenancy cleaning services, I could get my deposit back without any problem. I’m grateful for your professional help! – Joel
Tenancy Cleaning in Kingsbury
You can prepare for your moving out and leave all your cleaning work to the professionals working in our company. They can ensure the cleanness of your rented flat, office rooms and commercial property in the final days of your rental agreement. All letting agents, landlords and lodgers can have thorough and professional end of tenancy cleaning in Kingsbury, NW9. Our staff use effective and harmless for your health cleaning products. They will sanitize all pieces of furniture, appliances, floor, carpets and upholstery. Every room and area in your domestic and commercial estate will become perfectly clean after we clean them.
Your cleaning team is unbelievably skillful and reliable. My landlord and I would like to thank you for the ideal result. – Cady
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Kingsbury, NW9
Are you tired of overprized end of tenancy cleaning services? If you do then you’ve just found the right solution. Our company offers you economically priced end of tenancy cleaning service for the area of Kingsbury, NW9. Our teams of dedicated cleaners are fully equipped with the best eco friendly cleaning detergents. They are available for you every day of the week with a flexible schedule. Don’t let your security deposit go away and book now via our website or call our operators who are here for you 24/7.
After Lease Cleaning Kingsbury, London
The end of tenancy cleaning services of our company are characterised by professionalism, high quality, guarantee and great customer support. We work in Kingsbury, NW9 and for the past few years we have assisted property owners and estate agents in cleaning and preparing properties for new tenants. We can say we are completely aware of all the challenges that tenants face during a house move and we can help them make the process less stressful and overwhelming. We clean every section of your home, from the floors to the knick-knacks, using non-toxic cleaning solutions. You will not regret trusting us. Give us a call.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.