Our aim is to provide as many residents of London as possible with the best end of tenancy cleaning services. Our professional company can promise you that you won’t have to worry any more about the disinfection and good looks of your rental real estate property. The treatments we will perform for you will cover every room and object in the house or apartment and will erase every form of pollution. You can be sure that our cleaners will be able to bring back the cleanness in the property without any problems. Call us and reserve our end of tenancy cleaning service in Boston Manor, W7 as soon as you can.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens, as the dirtiest areas in each property are also the hardest to clean. You may rest assured that the cleaners on our team will take care of everything and leave your kitchen immaculate. Here are some of the chores included in the cleaning of the kitchen:
- Surface cleaning – dust and surface grime will be removed. Tops of furniture, shelves, cupboards and kitchen appliances will be wiped down.
- Scrubbing of cooking areas – tiled walls, countertops, stove tops, backsplashes and other surfaces used for cooking will be degreased and disinfected.
- Sink and faucets cleaning – the kitchen sink and its taps will be descaled, scrubbed, and disinfected. The drain will be also cleaned.
- Organising of cabinets – kitchen cupboards, drawers and storage units will be decluttered, organised and thoroughly cleaned.
- Vacuum cleaning – all carpets, rugs and upholstery found in your kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and carefully disinfected.
- Disinfection – cutting boards, appliance buttons, light switches and door handles will be disinfected.
- Your entire kitchen floor will be vacuumed and mopped and the entire area will be left in pristine condition.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room of a property is the place where people spend the most time in. To enjoy your time there, the entire area needs to be cleaned, polished and disinfected. The cleaning professionals on our team will do just that and ensure that no tasks have been overlooked during the end of tenancy cleaning service you scheduled.
- Dust and cobweb removal – tops of furniture, walls, ceilings, furniture and other areas will be wiped down and freed of grime.
- Vacuuming of upholstery and carpets – the carpets of your living room will be vacuumed (including the areas underneath and behinf furniture), as well as all upholstery (including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Decluttering – all shelves, cupboards and cabinets throughout the room will be cleared of clutter, wiped down and neatly reorganised.
- Glass and wood cleaning – furniture, light fixtures and other decorations made of glass or wood will be cleaned and polished.
- The floor of your living room will be swept and mopped and all light switches, door handles and remote controls will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaning of a bathroom may be challenging. Lucky for you, the cleaners on our team know exactly how to approach any issue, grime or deposit found there. They will use the high quality cleaning products we supply them with and work hard to ensure that every corner of your bathroom is immaculate by the end of the service. Here is what will be performed in your bathroom:
- Wiping and polishing – furniture, shelves and tops of cupboards and cabinets will be dusted and polished.
- Surface scrubbing – your shower walls, screens, corners, grout and other areas will be scrubbed and cleared of all grime and deposits.
- Sink and toilet – the sink, its faucets, as well as the toilet bowl and its seat will be descaled and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets, cupboards, shelves and other storage units will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, then organised.
- Glass cleaning and polishing – mirrors, shower screens and other glass surfaces will be wiped down, cleaned with appropriate products, polished and left immaculate.
- Rubbish removal – bins will be emptied, washed and thoroughly disinfected. Drains will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- The floor of your bathroom will be swept and rugs will be vacuumed. All items touched on a regular basis will be disinfected at the end of the service.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms do not accumulate a lot of grime, however, for a successful end of tenancy cleaning service the room needs to be cleaned and sanitised. This is exactly what the cleaners on our team will do. They will perform a number of cleaning tasks and ensure that all corners and surfaces in the room have been taken care of. Here is what to expect:
- Wiping down surfaces – dust, grime and cobwebs will be removed from tops of furniture, shelves, countertops and window sills.
- Bed and mattress cleaning – your mattress will be throughly cleaned, including its underside. The cleaners will vacuum it and remove stains. Upholstery in the room will also be treated.
- Wardrobe cleaning – cabinets, drawers and other storage units in the room will be cleared, wipe down inside and out and reorganised.
- Glass cleaning – light fixtures, mirrors, glass furniture and framed pictures will be polished and left spotless.
- Carpet and floor cleaning – the entire floor of the room will be vacuumed and mopped.
- All items that are touched on a regular basis will be disinfected at the end of the service.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
To ensure that our customers receive the best quality service for the price they pay, we utilise a system that helps us estimate a personal price for each of our clients. Each customer will only need to pay for the cleaning tasks that are performed at their property as part of the service. If you are interested in booking the service we offer, give our customer service centre a call. The agents there will proide you with a price quote which will be final. You will know exactly what you are being charged for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Your end of tenancy cleaning service is perfection! Simply the best! I am grateful there are such amazing professionals like you in the city. – Rachel
Tenancy Cleaning in Boston Manor
If you want have the necessary time to organise your moving out from your rented flat without wasting more time, we can offer you timely and professional end of tenancy cleaning. The cleaning staff will sanitize and clean all rooms in the flat, removing stains, grease and dust from them. They will provide the necessary cleaning of the furniture, appliances, floors and wooden surfaces. Use our services to have qualitative end of tenancy cleaning in Boston Manor, W7 any day and time in the week. Our company is at your disposal seven days in the week. Call us or use our online booking form to schedule your end of tenancy cleaning.
I’d never been so pleased with a tenancy cleaning team until I booked yours. The place was looking shiny and untouched. – Carla
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Boston Manor, W7
If you want to save yourself the long and tiresome hours spent in vacuum cleaning, scrubbing and sanitizing your rented rooms, you can rely on the qualified staff working in our company. They will provide the professional and timely cleaning in the end of your lease. They use effective and harmless for your health cleaning detergent and solutions. Book the end of tenancy cleaning you need for your rented domestic or commercial estate, located in Boston Manor, W7. It will be done in a day and time which is convenient for the customer. All tenants, landlords and letting agents can use our cleaning services.
After Lease Cleaning Boston Manor, London
We know how important it is for you to get your deposit back after moving out of you old place and we can guarantee you, that if you choose us, you will get it, without efforts. We are a company providing our customers with professional and affordable end of tenancy cleaning. So don’t waste anymore time wondering. Grab the phone and call our call centre supporters to schedule the procedure. They will be glad to answer any question you have about our services. Hurry up, we cover not only Boston Manor, W7 but also any other region of Greater London. Our maids are on your availability every day from Monday to Sunday, including holidays.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.