If you don’t have the time to take care of the cleanness of your rented flat and you are about to leave it, we can offer you the professional end of tenancy cleaning you need. The cleaning personnel will arrive at your place supplied with modern and effective cleaning equipment. They will ensure the hygienic condition of all the rooms in your rented flat. The cleaning procedures won’t disturb you or your neighbours. Use our inexpensive and reliable end of tenancy cleaning services provided in Bayswater, W2 any date and time which is convenient to you. You will have more time for packing you luggage and less work.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The kitchen is one of the least pleasant areas to clean. If you are willing to impress your landlord, trust our professionals with this task. Here is what will be performed as part of the service:
- Grease removal – cooking surfaces, backsplashes, tiled walls, and worktops will all be washed, degreased, and disinfected.
- Cleaning of appliances – your oven, refrigerator, microwave, and other devices will be wiped on the exterior and disinfected.
- Dishwashing – includes washing and polishing of all silverware and dishes and returning them to their proper placements.
- Storage area decluttering and organisation – all cupboards, shelves, and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and refilled.
- Floor and carpet cleaning – carpets, rugs, and upholstery will be properly vacuumed, and the entire floor will be swept and cleaned.
- All waste will be removed, and your garbage cans will be cleaned and disinfected. The treatment also includes a complete disinfection of all door knobs, light switches, and other commonly handled things.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Even though it is not an extremely dirty area of the house, the living room at your property will be thoroughly cleaned. You may rest assured that the cleaners will perform a number of thorough cleaning tasks in there and not skip or neglect any of them. Here is the full list of cleaning activities that will take place in your living room:
- Cleaning and polishing of all surfaces in the room, including furniture tops, walls, ceilings, and shelves.
- All carpets and upholstery will be vacuumed. The cleaners will hoover between upholstery cushions as well as behind and under furniture.
- Cabinet cleaning entails removing all clutter and debris, and cleaning storage cabinets both inside and out.
- Mirrors, glass furniture, light fixtures, and other objects with glass surfaces will be carefully cleaned and polished.
- Floor cleaning includes vacuuming, mopping, and disinfecting of the whole floor of your living room.
- Sanitation – complete disinfection of all items handled on a regular basis.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The deep cleaning of each bathroom requires a lot of time, effort, patience, and some special cleaning techniques. The cleaners that will perform the end of tenancy cleaning service you book will use powerful products and efficiently clean the entire area of your bathroom leaving it immaculate by the end of the service. Here are the chores that will take place in your bathroom:
- Cleaning of surfaces – walls, ceilings, countertops, furniture and other surfaces will be wiped down and freed of dust.
- Scrubbing and deposit removal – tiled walls, shower cabins and screens, bathtubs, sinks and toilets will be scrubbed and descaled. All soap scum, grime, mould and mildew will be removed and everything will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets, cupboards and drawers will be cleared of clutter, wiped down inside and outside and reorganised.
- Waste bin cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of, cleaned and disinfected.
- Shower curtains and rugs will be steam cleaned with mould and mildew removed.
- The floor of your bathroom will be vacuumed and mopped.
- All commonly handled items, door handles, faucets, light switches and others will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms are the place where we all take our much needed rest and personal time. To ensure that the whole room is in an immaculate condition, our cleaners will perform a number of cleaning tasks. Here is a list of everything that will take place in your bedroom as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you scheduled with our company:
- Surface cleaning, polishing and disinfection – furniture, counters, tops of cabinets and other dusty surfaces will be wiped down and sanitised
- Mattress cleaning and disinfection – the entire surface of your mattress (including its underside) will be vacuume and disinfected.
- Clutter removal – all storage units, drawers and cabinets throughout the room will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and organised.
- Vacuum cleaning – carpets and upholstery will be carefully vacuum cleaned.
- The floor of the entire room will be swept and mopped and all frequently touched items, such as door handles and remotes, will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
The price of our end of tenancy cleaning service will be personally estimated for you. Whenever you decide to book a service with our company, the customer service agents on our team will provide you with a free quote based on the condition and size of the property that will be cleaned. The type and number of cleaning tasks that will be performed as part of the service will also be taken into consideration. You may rest assured that once you receive a price quote, the number will be final and no additional charges will be placed on your bill.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
What I love the most about your end of tenancy cleaning options is that I don’t have to do anything but rest while you take care of the entire place. I love it. – Finley
Tenancy Cleaning in Bayswater
We are welcoming you to take a look at our outstanding offers for end of tenancy cleaning that we kindly offer to all the residents of Bayswater, W2. We are motivated to prove to you that we provide perfection in every detail because we understand the importance of this cleaning procedure. You will get you deposit back without any difficulty and you will be able to concentrate on your moving out. Our cleaners will come supplied with excellent equipment of tools and machines as well as with ideal and eco friendly cleaning equipment. In case you need any further details, you can contact the customer support centres 7 days per week.
You made my moving process so much easier and pleasant with your professional procedures. The place is cleaner than I could imagine. – Yolanda
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Bayswater, W2
Your rented flat can become perfectly clean and ready to be used by the next tenants, if you rely on the cleaning personnel, who works in our company. They use the most advanced and professional cleaning machines and non-toxic solvents, detergents and solutions. Order the end of tenancy cleaning you need and your rented flat will become rid of dust, dirt and stains. The cleaning staff will sanitize every room in your rented property in the most preferred time. Use our online enquiry online form, e-mail or call centre to book your end of tenancy cleaning, available in Bayswater, W2 every day.
After Lease Cleaning Bayswater, London
Call to reserve our company’s top end of tenancy cleaning services in Bayswater, W2. In the city of London our procedures are the most popular ones and the reason is in the flexible work schedule we have, as well as in the affordable price rates and the perfect results. For the execution of this and any other cleaning service we offer, our employees will use only the best eco-friendly products and energy-efficient technologies. This way, all of our customers will enjoy their sparkling clean rental real estate properties without worrying about their health. Contact the customer service operators of our great company and solve the problem with the end of tenancy cleaning.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.