Seeking a fairly-priced end of tenancy cleaning service in Morden, SW19? How about you give us a shot? We certainly offer affordable services and peace of mind for every customer. Our job involves scrubbing floors and other surfaces, cleaning sinks, cleaning drawers and kitchen cupboards on the inside, cleaning kitchen appliances, cleaning mirrors and windows, vacuuming floors and carpets, cleaning radiators, door frames and knobs, etc. We are very pedantic and detail-oriented. Our service takes several hours. When we are done, your property will be shiny again. No extra costs added. It will be a pleasure for us to fulfil your requests. Book a service now.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
We all know how unpleasant cleaning a kitchen can be. This is because of the large accumulation of dirt and grime. Book our end of tenancy cleaning service and allow our professional cleaning experts to take care of everything. We provide them with efficient cleaning products and they follow detailed task lists that include all cleaning tasks. That way they will make sure that everything has been taken care of and no chores have been ignored. Here are some of the cleaning activities that will be performed as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you book with our company:
- Wiping of dust and cobwebs – the tops of cupboards, furniture, shelves, appliances and dusty surfaces throughout the kitchen will be wiped down.
- Degreasing and scrubbing of surfaces – cooking surfaces such as countertops, tiled surfaces, stove tops, backsplashes and others will be carefully scrubbed and disinfected.
- Organising and cleaning – kitchen cabinets, drawers and cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Washing and polishing – all cutlery, dishes, utensils and kitchenware will be washed, polished and neatly restocked in their designated drawers and cupboards.
- Descaling and disinfecting – the kitchen sink and its taps will be descaled, scrubbed and disinfected. The drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Hoovering – all carpets, rugs and upholstery in your kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Waste bin cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of and your bins will be washed and thoroughly disinfected.
- Thorough disinfection – door handles (of doors and cupboards), light switches, appliance buttons and other frequently touched items will be sanitised and left germ-free.
- The kitchen at your property will be left immaculate, free of grease, grime, dust, buildup and other deposits. Everything will be in pristine condition.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room of a property is the place where people spend the most time in. To enjoy your time there, the entire area needs to be cleaned, polished and disinfected. The cleaning professionals on our team will do just that and ensure that no tasks have been overlooked during the end of tenancy cleaning service you scheduled.
- Dust and cobweb removal – tops of furniture, walls, ceilings, furniture and other areas will be wiped down and freed of grime.
- Vacuuming of upholstery and carpets – the carpets of your living room will be vacuumed (including the areas underneath and behinf furniture), as well as all upholstery (including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Decluttering – all shelves, cupboards and cabinets throughout the room will be cleared of clutter, wiped down and neatly reorganised.
- Glass and wood cleaning – furniture, light fixtures and other decorations made of glass or wood will be cleaned and polished.
- The floor of your living room will be swept and mopped and all light switches, door handles and remote controls will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaning team that arrives at your place to perform the end of tenancy cleaning service will work hard to scrub, clean and disinfect all areas of your bathroom. They will complete numerous tasks throughout the service. Here is a list of all bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Surface cleaning -includes wiping down and dusting of walls, ceilings, counters, furniture, and other surfaces.
- Scrubbing and deposit removal will be performed on tiled walls, shower cabins and screens, bathtubs, sinks, and toilets. Any soap scum, dirt, mould, and mildew will be removed, and the entire area will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, wiped down inside and out, and reorganised.
- Steam cleaning – shower curtains and carpets will be steam cleaned to eliminate mould and mildew.
- Cleaning of waste bins – all waste will be disposed of and bins will be cleaned, and disinfected.
- The bathroom floor will be vacuumed and cleaned, drains will be unclogged and cleaned. The cleaners will finish the bathroom cleaning by disinfecting commonly touched object ( door handles, light switches and others).
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaning of bedrooms is a huge part of the end of tenancy cleaning. To make sure everything has been taken care of and left immaculate, our cleaning techicians will carefully perform a number of cleaning chores in your bedroom. Here is a list of all cleaning activities that will be performed as part of the service:
- Dusting and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings and all surfaces throughout the room will be wiped down, polished and disinfected.
- Vacuuming – carpets, curtains and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Mattress cleaning – all sides (including the underside) of your mattress will be vacuumed, spot treated and disinfected.
- Cupboard and cabinet cleaning – drawers, closets and other storage units will be left clutter free, cleaned internally and externally and neatly organised.
- Mirrors, light fixtures, framed pictures and other glass surfaces and items will be wiped, polished and left spotless.
- Floors – the floor in your bedroom will be vacuumed, mopped and polished.
- Disinfection of frequently touched items will take place and the entire room will be left immaculate.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We put in a lot of effort in order to assure the excellent quality of our services, but we also kept our rates in mind. We developed a unique pricing system that enables us to charge each of our clients fairly. That way we are able to maintain our prices reasonable and competitive. When you schedule an end of tenancy cleaning service with us, you will receive a free phone quotation. The price you will be quoted will be depending on the size and condition of your property, as well as the number of jobs that will be performed there. You may be confident that the mentioned price is final and that no further costs will be added to you.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Your end of tenancy cleaning service is incomparable! You came on time, did the job perfectly and didn’t even charge me much. I love you, guys! – Laura
Tenancy Cleaning in Morden
Don’t be prejudiced against professional cleaning services, such as end of tenancy cleaning. Why don’t save some time and effort? And money also. Our service is affordable and we are sure the prices will surprise you. Just like the results we are going to achieve. Perfection- that is our aim. And if it isn’t perfect enough for you or your landlord, just call us within 48 hours and we will be back. For free. Don’t hesitate anymore. Call us. We cover all areas of Greater London, including Morden, SW19. And we are available every day, even on weekends and holidays. Hurry up!
I’d really like to praise your company again for being so reliable and useful. Your end of tenancy cleaning is above all standards. Thank you. – Jerry
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Morden, SW19
When you move into a rented house you have the responsibility of keeping it clean. Even if you were a good tenant, your landlord may refuse giving your security deposit back on the pretext the property is too dirty. Don’t let this happen to you when you can just hire us to perform an end of tenancy cleaning service. All the cleaning detergents are included in the price and our team of cleaners will be on you address in a short notice. We cover Morden, SW19 every day and we are famous for offering high quality at cost effective prices.
After Lease Cleaning Morden, London
If you plan to leave your rented flat and need qualitative end of tenancy cleaning, we can this service at very affordable price. Our cleaning personnel can take care of the nice and clean condition of your rooms. You can use our reliable and affordable end of tenancy cleaning services for your rented property, located in Morden, SW19. The cleaning staff will remove the dust, grime and stains from all pieces of furniture, cooking and other appliances, floor and rooms. Your landlord will be very happy with the condition of his flat after we sanitize it. We work seven days in the week.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.