When it’s time to move out, choose us. We are experts in providing qualified end of tenancy cleaning. Our team is composed of fully trained, reliable and skillful maids, ready to fulfil all of your requirements. And if the results are not good enough for your landlord, just contact us within 2 days and we will come to re-clean for free. It sounds too good to be true, right? Get in touch with us and convince yourself this is not just a commercial. Hurry up, we are waiting for your call, we cover Mortlake, SW14 and all other regions of Greater London.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Your kitchen may be one of the hardest places to clean since it quickly accumulates grime, grease and other deposits. Our cleaners will use powerful cleaning solutions and perform the following tasks to ensure it is immaculate by the end of the service:
- Surface dusting – wiping down and cleaning the tops of furniture and cabinets, shelves, countertops, and table tops of dust and dirt.
- Cupboard cleaning – involves decluttering and cleaning drawers, cabinets, and other storage units on the inside and out.
- Dishwashing – washing and organising all dishes, cutlery, and utensils in their proper locations.
- Surface scrubbing and disinfection – cooking surfaces, backsplashes and tiled surfaces will be washed, degreased, and disinfected.
- Appliance cleaning – the outside of your oven, hob, refrigerator, and microwave will be wiped off and cleaned.
- Waste removal – All rubbish from the kitchen will be removed, and all kitchen bins will be cleansed and completely disinfected.
- The floor of your kitchen will be vacuumed and mopped and all surfaces and commonly touched items will be thoroughly disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
One of the most used rooms throughout the house is indeed the living room. The place where the whole family gathers requires thorough cleaning and disinfection as well. The cleaning experts performing at your property will make sure no signs of grime have been left behind. We will list all cleaning chores that will be performed as part of the service below:
- Cleaning of all surfaces throughout the room – tops of furniture, walls, ceilings and shelves included.
- Vacuuming of all carpets and upholstery. The cleaners will make sure to vacuum between upholstery cushions and behind and under furniture.
- Cabinet cleaning – all clutter will be cleared and storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Glass surfaces – mirrors, glass furniture, light fixtures and other ornaments will be thoroughly cleaned and polished.
- Floor cleaning – the entire floor of your living room will be vacuumed, mopped and disinfected.
- Sanitisation – all items handled on a regular basis will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Our cleaners will work hard to get rid of all the grime from your bathroom. Using the high quality bathroom cleaning products we supply them with, they will scrub all areas of the room and leave it in pristine, spotless condition. Here are the tasks that will take place in your bathroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings, shelves and tops of furniture and cupboards will be wiped down and polished.
- Cupboard organisation – cabinets, drawers and storage units will be decluttered, thoroughly cleaned and restocked.
- Descaling – the bathroom sink. all faucets, toilet and wash basin will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Deposit cleaning – your entire shower, tiled walls and other surfaces will be cleaned of soap scum, mould and mildew. Drains will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- Waste bin cleaning – al rubbish will be disposed of and your bins will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Your entire bathroom floor will be swept and vacuumed and the cleaners will disinfect all commonly touched objects throughout the room.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaning of bedrooms is a huge part of the end of tenancy cleaning. To make sure everything has been taken care of and left immaculate, our cleaning techicians will carefully perform a number of cleaning chores in your bedroom. Here is a list of all cleaning activities that will be performed as part of the service:
- Dusting and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings and all surfaces throughout the room will be wiped down, polished and disinfected.
- Vacuuming – carpets, curtains and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Mattress cleaning – all sides (including the underside) of your mattress will be vacuumed, spot treated and disinfected.
- Cupboard and cabinet cleaning – drawers, closets and other storage units will be left clutter free, cleaned internally and externally and neatly organised.
- Mirrors, light fixtures, framed pictures and other glass surfaces and items will be wiped, polished and left spotless.
- Floors – the floor in your bedroom will be vacuumed, mopped and polished.
- Disinfection of frequently touched items will take place and the entire room will be left immaculate.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
You will only be charged for the cleaning tasks that will be performed at your property as part of the service. You will receive a free price quote over the phone. The number will be personally calculated for you based on the number of tasks performed at your place, as well as the size of the property and its condition. To ensure that you know exactly what you are paying for, we will also provide you with a detailed bill that includes all cleaning chores that you will be charged for. You may rest assured that the price is final.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Getting my deposit back was not a problem after your company provided me with such ideal end of tenancy cleaning service. The landlord was extremely happy with the results. – Brook
Tenancy Cleaning in Mortlake
Given the importance of the end of tenancy cleaning, it is better not to leave this significant task in incompetent hands. If you reserve the professional procedures which our company offers, however, your rental flat or house will receive the best disinfection ever. Our agency has everything necessary for the fast performance of this otherwise time-consuming task. You only have to contact us and give us your address. For the rest will take care the certified specialists that work for us. Book our excellent end of tenancy cleaning services in Mortlake, SW14 and restore the presentable look of your rental property.
Your end of tenancy cleaning is convenient and really useful. You made the property shine in no time so I recommend your company. – Roger
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Mortlake, SW14
When the end of your lease contract is approaching but you feel unable to manage with the cleaning that you need to provide, you can contact our dedicated company in Mortlake, SW14 that offers excellent end of tenancy cleaning that is reasonably priced and done according to all the standards. We will sanitize all the bathroom and toilet facilities and we will provide ideal mopping and vacuuming of the floors. Our employees are very experienced and they are capable of applying innovative cleaning approaches. In case you want to learn more about the affordable prices that we provide, use our customer support centres.
After Lease Cleaning Mortlake, London
Are you faced with the challenge of cleaning your rented property before leaving? You need to do your best in order to achieve maximum results. If you don’t have time to do so, we recommend you use our company. We offer end of tenancy cleaning in Mortlake, SW14. This is the service you need when moving house. We will wipe down your surfaces, wash the skirting, windows and mirrors, mop the floors, clean your freezer, oven and dishwasher, clean your toilet, showers and sinks, etc. Once we are done, your property will be in perfect condition. You can count on us. Get a free quote.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.