High quality and guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Shadwell, E1 provided by Super End of Tenancy Cleaners London. Call us today!
If you have found a better place to move in, you should end your tenancy contract and start packing. But try not to forget to clean your old home before you give it back to your landlord. Cleaning premises is not a very pleasant thing to do, especially if you have to prepare your belongings for leaving. Therefore we would like to offer you the perfect solution. Our company performs great end of tenancy cleaning in Shadwell E1. We provide professional services to tenants and landlords who need reliable results and affordable prices.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning E1
We provide great end of tenancy cleaning thanks to our:
- qualitative end of tenancy cleaning services
- solid professional experience
- well trained experts
- flexible cleaning schedules
- affordable prices
- reliable results
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
We all know how unpleasant cleaning a kitchen can be. This is because of the large accumulation of dirt and grime. Book our end of tenancy cleaning service and allow our professional cleaning experts to take care of everything. We provide them with efficient cleaning products and they follow detailed task lists that include all cleaning tasks. That way they will make sure that everything has been taken care of and no chores have been ignored. Here are some of the cleaning activities that will be performed as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you book with our company:
- Wiping of dust and cobwebs – the tops of cupboards, furniture, shelves, appliances and dusty surfaces throughout the kitchen will be wiped down.
- Degreasing and scrubbing of surfaces – cooking surfaces such as countertops, tiled surfaces, stove tops, backsplashes and others will be carefully scrubbed and disinfected.
- Organising and cleaning – kitchen cabinets, drawers and cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Washing and polishing – all cutlery, dishes, utensils and kitchenware will be washed, polished and neatly restocked in their designated drawers and cupboards.
- Descaling and disinfecting – the kitchen sink and its taps will be descaled, scrubbed and disinfected. The drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Hoovering – all carpets, rugs and upholstery in your kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Waste bin cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of and your bins will be washed and thoroughly disinfected.
- Thorough disinfection – door handles (of doors and cupboards), light switches, appliance buttons and other frequently touched items will be sanitised and left germ-free.
- The kitchen at your property will be left immaculate, free of grease, grime, dust, buildup and other deposits. Everything will be in pristine condition.
Living room cleaning tasks:
As part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you receive, thorough cleaning of your entire living room will take place. No traces of dust or grime will be left behind and you may rest assured that the cleaners will do their absolute best in order to perform all the cleaning chores included in the service. Here is a list of activities you may expect:
- Dust, grime and cobweb removal from tops of furniture and cabinets, table tops, shelves and other surfaces throughout the room.
- Upholstery cleaning – all upholstery will be throughly vacuumed including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Cabinet cleaning – drawers, cupboards and other units will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and neatly restocked with items.
- Framed pictures, light switches, decorations and other items around the room will be wiped down and polished.
- Floor cleaning – carpets will be vacuumed and hard floorings will be swept and mopped.
- The entire room will be left immaculate and to finish the job, our cleaners will thoroughly disinfect door handles, remote controls and other frequently touched items.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Similar to kitchens, bathrooms quickly collect large amounts of grime over a short period of time. Their proper cleaning may be challenging and this is why they send experienced cleaners, provided with some of the best bathroom cleaning solutions that will help them remove all kinds of deposits and buildup. Here are the bathroom cleaning activities that will take place in your property:
- Dusting and polishing – various surfaces, including tops of cabinets, countertops, shelves and others will be wiped down.
- Toilet bowl and sink – the sink and toilet bowl of your bathroom will be thoroughly scrubbed and disinfected.
- Bathroom fixtures – bathtubs, shower cabins, wash basins and other areas of the bathroom will be thoroughly scrubbed.
- Descaling and deposit removal – faucets, tiled surfaces and other areas will be treated with cleaning solutions and freed of soap scum, mould, mildew and other buildup. Drains will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- Organisation of storage spaces – medicine cabinets, drawers, cupboards and others will be decluttered and cleaned inside and out.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied and disinfected.
- Floor cleaning – the entire floor of your bathroom will be vacuumed and mopped.
- Mirrors and glass surfaces will be polished and all commonly touched items, faucets, light switches and door handles will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Another room that will be thoroughly cleaned as part of the cleaning service you receive from us is the bedroom. To ensure that the whole area is clean, tidy and disinfected, our professionals will perform a number of deep cleaning tasks throughout the entire bedroom. Here is a detailed list of what you may expect by them:
- Dust, grime and cobweb removal – all surfaces, furniture, walls, ceilings and other areas will be carefully wiped down and disifnected.
- Mattress cleaning – your mattress cover will be washed and the entire surface of your mattress will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Carpets and upholstery – all upholstery and carpets found in the bedroom will be vacuumed (including under and behind furniture).
- Decluttering – all clutter will be removed from cupboards, shelves, cabinets and other storage units. They will be wiped down inside and out and all items that belong there will be neatly organised.
- Floor cleaning – the entire bedroom floor will be vacuumed/swept and mopped with appropriate products.
- At the end of the service, all door handles,k remote controls, light switches and other commonly handled objects in the room will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We use a pricing system that allows us to estimate a specific price for each of our clients to guarantee that they receive the finest quality service for the money they pay. The final price may vary depending on the size of the property. Each customer will only be charged for the chores completed at their home as part of the service. If you want to reserve one of our services, please contact our customer care centre. The agents there will supply you with a final pricing quotation. There will be no hidden charges and you will know exactly what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Your company offers amazing end of tenancy cleaning services that are not only inexpensive, but brilliant as well. Your employees perform quickly and achieve their goals with ease. – Zara
Our company has been delivering qualitative end of tenancy cleaning for many years. Throughout our professional practice we have collected a lot of experience and loyal clients. With the help of well trained professionals we are able to succeed in even the most difficult end of tenancy cleaning tasks. Our experts in Shadwell E1 are always at your disposal, so you can get your tenancy in perfect condition as soon as you have booked a service. We provide professional assistance, though the services that we offer won’t cost you a fortune. Our prices are affordable, therefore hurry up to take advantage.
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners in Shadwell
Get rid of all your doubts because we provide the greatest end of tenancy cleaning in Shadwell E1. We have an endless list of satisfied clients and most of them are now regular customers. You can feel the quality of our work once you get to know the essence of our services. With professional assistance, our company aims to help tenants and landlords to restore the pleasant living condition of their premises. We also work to minimise the cost of our services in order to make them available for more people in need of end of tenancy cleaning.
If you like to take advantage of our great end of tenancy cleaning services, you will need to make an appointment. You can achieve this by a phone call or e-mail. We will need your detailed information to book an end of tenancy cleaning session. Make sure that you have left your specific cleaning requirements and notes, so we can take them into account. Call us now and let us clean your rental residence. When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service? We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean. Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service? Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price. Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed? Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion. Do I have to be present during the whole procedure? No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.