High quality and guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Camberwell, SE5 provided by Super End of Tenancy Cleaners London. Call us today!
The moving out from a rental real estate property is never easy. With all things on your list, you also have to think about a deep end of tenancy cleaning which will probably take days to finish. Well, not any more because our professional agency from Camberwell SE5 is ready to help. We understand that you are probably already under a lot of pressure and that you don’t need more worries. Therefore, we will send you our specialists for the execution of the end of tenancy cleaning. They don’t need anything because they carry a set with the strongest chemical-free cleaning products. When you also add the fast-working machines and their experience, our experts will disinfect your place very quickly.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Camberwell SE5
The procedures which we can deliver are:
- Cleaning of the appliances, cabinets, floors and furniture in your kitchen;
- Disinfection of the carpets, pictures, furniture and everything else in the living room;
- Sanitation of the bathroom where we will pay more attention to the grime in the tiles, in the toilet, tub, sink and other places;
- Thorough washing of all windows in every premise of the place;
- Cleaning of the bed with its frame, the drawers and the other furniture in the bedroom
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
We all know how unpleasant cleaning a kitchen can be. This is because of the large accumulation of dirt and grime. Book our end of tenancy cleaning service and allow our professional cleaning experts to take care of everything. We provide them with efficient cleaning products and they follow detailed task lists that include all cleaning tasks. That way they will make sure that everything has been taken care of and no chores have been ignored. Here are some of the cleaning activities that will be performed as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you book with our company:
- Wiping of dust and cobwebs – the tops of cupboards, furniture, shelves, appliances and dusty surfaces throughout the kitchen will be wiped down.
- Degreasing and scrubbing of surfaces – cooking surfaces such as countertops, tiled surfaces, stove tops, backsplashes and others will be carefully scrubbed and disinfected.
- Organising and cleaning – kitchen cabinets, drawers and cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Washing and polishing – all cutlery, dishes, utensils and kitchenware will be washed, polished and neatly restocked in their designated drawers and cupboards.
- Descaling and disinfecting – the kitchen sink and its taps will be descaled, scrubbed and disinfected. The drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Hoovering – all carpets, rugs and upholstery in your kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Waste bin cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of and your bins will be washed and thoroughly disinfected.
- Thorough disinfection – door handles (of doors and cupboards), light switches, appliance buttons and other frequently touched items will be sanitised and left germ-free.
- The kitchen at your property will be left immaculate, free of grease, grime, dust, buildup and other deposits. Everything will be in pristine condition.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room of a property is the place where people spend the most time in. To enjoy your time there, the entire area needs to be cleaned, polished and disinfected. The cleaning professionals on our team will do just that and ensure that no tasks have been overlooked during the end of tenancy cleaning service you scheduled.
- Dust and cobweb removal – tops of furniture, walls, ceilings, furniture and other areas will be wiped down and freed of grime.
- Vacuuming of upholstery and carpets – the carpets of your living room will be vacuumed (including the areas underneath and behinf furniture), as well as all upholstery (including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Decluttering – all shelves, cupboards and cabinets throughout the room will be cleared of clutter, wiped down and neatly reorganised.
- Glass and wood cleaning – furniture, light fixtures and other decorations made of glass or wood will be cleaned and polished.
- The floor of your living room will be swept and mopped and all light switches, door handles and remote controls will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Our cleaners will work hard to get rid of all the grime from your bathroom. Using the high quality bathroom cleaning products we supply them with, they will scrub all areas of the room and leave it in pristine, spotless condition. Here are the tasks that will take place in your bathroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings, shelves and tops of furniture and cupboards will be wiped down and polished.
- Cupboard organisation – cabinets, drawers and storage units will be decluttered, thoroughly cleaned and restocked.
- Descaling – the bathroom sink. all faucets, toilet and wash basin will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Deposit cleaning – your entire shower, tiled walls and other surfaces will be cleaned of soap scum, mould and mildew. Drains will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- Waste bin cleaning – al rubbish will be disposed of and your bins will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Your entire bathroom floor will be swept and vacuumed and the cleaners will disinfect all commonly touched objects throughout the room.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Your bedroom is usually not one of the dirtiest places in the house, however, thorough cleaning and disinfection of the entire area are required for a successful end of tenancy cleaning service. The cleaning professionals will work hard and make sure the bedroom at your property is left immaculate by the end of the service. Here is what they will do:
- Surface cleaning and disinfection – all furniture, walls, window sills and other areas in the room will be completely dusted and disinfected.
- Mattress cleaning – your mattress will be vacuumed, treated for stains and disinfected.
- Vacuum cleaning – carpets and all upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Cabinet cleaning – wardrobes, cuboards and drawers will be decluttered and thoroughly cleaned.
- Glass surface cleaning – mirrors, framed pictures and other glass surfaces will be polished and disinfected.
- Floors – the bedroom floor will be swept and mopped.
- All commonly touched items such as light switches, remote controls, door handles and others will be disinfected. The room will be left immaculate.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
Personal rates are estimated for all of our customers based on the quantity of cleaning jobs included in the service, as well as the size and condition of the property. If you want to book a cleaning service with us, you will receive a free quotation over the phone. Whenever your customer support representatives provide you with an estimated fee, it is final. You will know precisely what you’re paying for and can be confident that no additional fees will be included.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I was reaching the end of the tenancy contract and I knew I had to clean the entire place before leaving. So, I called you and you did everything better than I could imagine! – Harrison
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners in Camberwell
Some landlords have very high standards when it comes to the end of tenancy cleaning. As a tenant you will have to perform such when your lease officially comes to an end, and it is best if you prepare for it early or better yet, if you contact our professional agency in London.
We offer end of tenancy cleaning in Camberwell SE5 as an affordable service and you can book it for your rental place with so much as a phone call or a visit to our office. Our services contain different kinds of treatments, as all of them are with perfect quality. They will give to your real estate property a new better look which your landlord will definitely approve.
If you try the professional end of tenancy cleaning services of our agency, you will never regret for sure. Our company already has a big community of happy customers and most of them are still calling us and booking our procedures. Pay us a visit in our main headquarters in Camberwell SE5 when you are free and we will discuss your specific case and the best way we can help you. If you like, you can also give us a quick call. When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service? We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean. Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service? Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price. Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed? Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion. Do I have to be present during the whole procedure? No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.